A house divided against itself cannot stand. 6.

against in a sentence Everyone in the office was against me for doing so. Many people were against the war and didn’t think we should be fighting overseas. 2. The back of my shoe is rubbing against my heel and giving me a blister.

If a house be divided Even though they claim to be against terrorism, some people still support hate groups like the KKK. 47 33 He pressed his face against the window and managed a forlorn goodbye wave. Save money against a rainy day.
In both medieval East and West, Constantine was presented as an ideal ruler, the standard against which any … Examples of Against in a sentence.

I take no side other than to be against hunger.

I lean against the wall. 1. 4. Against. 2. 207+79 sentence examples: 1.

There is no medicine against death.
He may use that against.

Against in a sentence. It is against my religion to cut my hair, so I avoid doing it. The Book warns against debt, and extols the douth of not going into debt, but does not forbid debt. 3. No fence against (for) ill fortune. 5.

A thud against my cheek. No fence against (an) ill fortune. We are with you, not against you. 3.

It is against the law to park here. All of my family members were against going on a cruise making me the only person who liked the idea.

Rimland Ap Human Geography, She's Actual Size Meaning, Neil Patel Wiki, Blackthorn City Gym Crystal, Psych: The Movie 2 Watch, The Third Eye Movie 2018 Full Movie Online, The Red Tree Review, Wicker Synonym, Polybius The Histories Summary, Latvia Religion, Which Urshifu Is Better Competitive, John Travolta Netflix Movie 2019, Bobby Jasoos Review, Gauri In Balika Vadhu Biography, Panchang Today, Susan Kent Height, Ariana Grande The Best, Hound Dog Mha Voice Actor, Uniqlo Logo Font, Chelsea Kim's Convenience Annoying, Black Forest, Colorado, One Perfect, Tornado Definition For Kid, Articuno Type, A Story About My Uncle Leafy, The Fall Season 2 Episode 6 Recap, Shweta Tripathi Husband Age, Giovanni Pascoli Opere, Qrow Branwen Symbol, Asha Negi Instagram, I Am Waiting Meaning In Tamil, The Essential Marcus Aurelius Pdf, Qarghayi District Laghman Province Map, Cyclone Vs Tornado, Zerrin Tekindor Family, Do Aur Do Paanch Cast, Diamonds Lyrics Nba, Hemingway Daiquiri, Red Velvet Official Color Code, Fire Zone Map Sonoma County, Theo Paphitis Family, The Disappearance Of Crystal Rogers How Many Episodes, How Hurricanes Form, Extrusive Igneous Rocks, Uncharted 2, Mikey Foster Wiki, Cindy Streit, Corregidor Map, Poppy Badge 2020, All My Pretty Ones Pdf, Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee, What Is Kelly Sullivan Doing Now, Harmony App, How To Make Caramel With Sugar, Tomorrow X Together Yeonjun, Hungerford Wiltshire, What Is The Wing, Ex Act Carbon Tool, The 3rd Eye 2 Wiki, Kazakhstan Government Twitter Borat, King Uncle Movie Cast, Jungkook And Lisa Ring, Immaculate Conception School Delta, Miley Cyrus 2020, The 6ths, Halloween Episodes On Disney Plus, Nfl Draft Stream,