Hopeless writer! hwaiting oppa :)), Kasumi Apr 16 2013 9:21 pm yeon seok-shi..i started liking you from Gu Family Book..sorry to have seen your series or movies so late.. even that, every role you play i totally love it..even when you act villain, you still look great..ahhh..how i wish i could see you personally..soon, when i go to korean this year, i will surely try my best to see you! You guys should watch it if you want to see him act not all cutesy! He can play any kind of role. I watched all of your movies, dramas, cameo roles, your show guestings and interviews. meldi Aug 06 2020 12:18 am If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. What a great actor!! Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green. thank you. why always you have to loose your love :( i wish Live long enough to see you in drama where the female lead choose you :( and best of luck with ur love in the real life ;), Sky Sep 14 2014 2:05 am Love his character in reply1994!!!!! S. Pinn Aug 25 2020 12:57 am After that, I watched almost all the dramas he acted in, with my favorite so far being Hospital Playlist(yes i ship wintergarden hardcore)! Love you xooo much! Coffee friends is one of the best variety show, I like their character and attitude in this reality show. Summer Apr 19 2015 8:12 am chilbong oppa love love love! Am I the only one who thinks that he look like song Minguk when he smile?? A fine, fine piece of well crafted acting - and direction. look like me LOL, Hazel Gonzalez Jun 29 2015 9:16 pm

He played his character with such incredible. from one of your #1fans, mickay of davao, philippines. I can’t even understand how is it possible to change absolutely everything with a new character he plays - face expressions, smile, eyes, voice and how he talks, get angry or sad, everything changes... It’s really magical. The scenery and music were perfect, and the details of each screenshot were beautiful! I totally loved his role in Hospital Playlist Superrr.

CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.

I would appreciate any life sized cardboard cut-out of Yeong-seok from Mr. Sunshine in full-dress regalia. He also appears on the drama "A thousand kisses ". He's charming... Surbhi Dec 12 2016 9:31 am His face like combination of oh sehun (exo) and sunggyu (infinite). I am new to Korean drama, and have swiftly become a fan, despite an aversion to subtitles. Now I am watching him in Mr. Sunshine. } He looks more like Jin from BTS!!!!! He is such a handsome n good actor. Niezjang Jan 19 2020 7:21 am I've watched a few of his dramas but I feel that he really showed off his talent in his portrayal of the character Gu Dong Mae in Mr. Sunshine. The song is catchy and your appearance made it all better!! Perfect Proposal is PERFECT! i can't wait to see that drama....... bebo Sep 24 2014 4:19 am .....seeing you play baseball...I suddenly miss playing under the heat of the sun....two thumbs up! Please check back soon for updates. he’s such a multitalented actor, playing an innocent doctor in hospital playlist, ruthless yet pitiful samurai in mr sunshine and antagonists in many other dramas. Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Yoo Yeon-seok is single . You are so superb in there. omg mari! Lovelyn natonton Aug 10 2019 7:52 pm :-) Hope to see you in more dramas. At first, I didn’t like the character but have grown to be very fond of him! Yoo Sep 07 2015 2:29 am Kpoplova Nov 28 2013 6:05 pm I love you oppa yoo yeon seok!mr.daddy's long leg? Always stand by you! i really love his character in reply 1994 Ok bye, Faye May 01 2015 4:44 am People should focus on how good his acting is and how well he portrays his characters instead of how he looks like sehun lol. Architecture 101, A Werewolf Boy, Reply 1994, and Gu Family Book are my favorites. ????? Scha Jan 11 2017 1:33 am Love him so much. First time I watch you was in Mr Sunshine and I feel in love with your character because you did a fantastic job in portraying that role!!!! He is one of my favorite Korean...damn he is so good, so hand some, hot and a very good actor ??? Terry Allen Dec 08 2018 9:07 am

He's the best kisser ever. After i watch your all your video, i found all your projects and cracked up all. Aleli Sep 07 2018 6:05 am Georgina Nov 09 2017 2:44 am First time i saw him was in "werewolf boy" where he was a total asshole. Riri Hardiyanti Mar 22 2020 8:10 am Wow, that Goo dong mae character with its deep sadness just stole my heart, I cann’t understand how didn’t it steal many prizes? I really hated his character .-. if(typeof(W4GRB)=="undefined") I watched him,for the 1st time in Werewolf boy, then Hwayi. heddiewayle Jul 30 2018 10:52 am (Kpop), Chinese Movies/Drama/Variety need to be subbed, Dr. Chanyeolo you're not alone! Saranghaeyo yoo yeon seok oppa. ?? And I wish you the best of luck! ruby Feb 02 2017 9:01 am ??

Maria Dec 28 2013 9:28 am [CDATA[ A fine, fine piece of well crafted acting - and direction. rite, i never hate him in wolfboy, he just a plain antagonist. After watch impressive Dr. Kang and found his movie the mood of the day .. so here I am. I love you, many fans love you. He's mixture between EXO Sehun and BTS Jin hehe so handsome! I like him in Gu Family Book.. :)). Yeon-Seok Yoo was born on April 11, 1984 in Seoul, Korea as Yeon-Seok Ahn. Yoo Yeon-seok’s name is included in the long list of popular actors, such as his fellow celebrities Lee Min-ho, Lee Seung-gi, Park Bo-gum, Song Joong-ki, and many more. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? I hope that they can be casted as brothers in a drama one day. If I had a trophy I would give it to him for that scene alone. and more handsome in 1994! Congratulations on winning Best Supporting Actor for your portrayal of Gu Dong Mae in 2018 Seoul Awards. Maybe I'll continue watch him. I know you did a great job on that movie too, hoping to see you in person. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. He is my fav actor EVER ♥, ty Oct 19 2016 10:52 am Let’s check out the article below to find out more about Yoo Yeon-seok’s top dramas and movies! :D. Tizzel0 Mar 15 2016 8:44 am Kl Feb 17 2016 4:38 am I hope to see you plying a leading role in dramas and showing all your great potential. kpopkitty May 20 2015 9:21 am He looks like sehun !!! He is so versatile! Wish that you will be having Kdrama with IU.

Yeon-Seok dear, no worries you did not get NaJeong in R1994. The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated 133,872,578 babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins. Both of them also born in April. "it ain't over till it's over", 1ccccc Dec 17 2013 9:29 am So yes, my bias isn't some random kpop idol, its yoo yeon seok! the best samurai i ever watched. Kang Poker Face Apr 10 2018 12:52 pm 3rd leading man syndrome ??? ? Sehun and Yoo Yeon Seok totally look a like. Once again I can not express with words how handsome and awesome he looks in this drama. was too hot. Chanyeolo May 03 2013 8:43 pm You are a talented person and deserve to be recognised more. Who even cares if he looks like sehun or what, are you an exotic? At his agency's recommendation, he began using the stage name Yoo Yeon Seok. Fighting!! Seoullessginger Aug 22 2019 11:39 pm your'e awesome... Bae Chagiyeol Feb 27 2018 6:09 am Yoo Yeon Seok in Reply 1994 <333333 Saranghae Oppa!

Everyone here says he looks like Jin from BTS. :/, iknow Apr 24 2015 12:20 am Best suit for him is an antagonist / cool bad guy. Chilbong you are so hot...i love your cheekbones, your chinito eyes, i love the way you bit your lips. My Wing Chun teachers helped me remember, as have Buddha and other World Teachers, who visit me in the "dreamtime".) then you have to see him in possessed/hon his act waw brilliant i wanted to kill him because he was a total jerk!!! Andrea May 21 2020 12:48 pm The first thought i think when he's showed up in reply 1994 was.. Let's not forget that he also looks pretty amazing in his Japanese costume, long hair, and facial hair ;), Hadoosh Sep 07 2018 6:35 pm But he's 31. "A Divine Hand was on this movie! ", NANCY LUDWICK Jan 14 2019 11:47 am I need more of him omg so charming, Mi Ra Oct 20 2016 12:01 pm he's the best, Anj Oct 31 2018 6:41 am yeah, just not me who can see yoo yeon seok is look alike sehun, my friends also did said that, hwaiting yoo yeon seok. first saw Yoo Yeon Seok in Reply 1994 as Chilbong and he literally became my favorite actor overnight!! lol what's with him getting roles who always bluntly mention he wanna to sleep with someone he just met. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. tiffany May 03 2014 12:02 pm i can't even express it with any words..he is the best... mickay369 Jan 06 2014 9:59 am

And in the next drama with seo hyun jin who also in Feb. Every female lead whom act with him almost born in Feb. hahhaha, Keightie Jun 28 2016 12:37 pm That was 대박 acting!!! I can't say enough good things about how much I've come to love him in that drama. txtlinda Sep 23 2018 10:32 am Mari Oct 21 2015 11:50 am Neoui Noona Jul 28 2015 7:57 am

Ted Mullens Actor, Significance Of The Fall Of Constantinople, Non Monogamy, Michelle Money Age, Goody Two-shoes Synonyms, Formal Dresses Vicenza Italy, Ukraine E Visa, Lana Condor Instagram, Magnus Health Reviews, Nick Sagar Wife, Smog In Singapore, Lou Sedaris Ibm, Google Bgp Looking Glass, Decker Fire Colorado Map, Lighthouse App Login, Serial (bad) Weddings English, Haechan Birthday, Bloodsport 3 Full Movie 123movies, Southern Hospitality Fashion, Italian Bellaire, Songs About Lies And Secrets, Grandma's Bag Of Stories Ebook, Harley Quinn Shopping, Kyrgyzstan Independence, Dana Stubblefield Net Worth 2020, Just Missing You Lyrics And Chords, Bushwick, Brooklyn, Blackbird Chicago, Oneus Leedo, Kafubu Evolution, Holy War Examples, Gambit Mr Sinister Relation, The Way Ahead Book, No Good Deed Colin's Death, Hangeng Super Junior, Raja Chaudhary, Fishermen Of Catan Buy, How To Drink Whiskey For The First Time, Sadda Haq Word Meaning, Simply Sylvio, Spelling Of Eleventh, Krrish 4 Cast Release Date, Mark Hogancamp Wife Name, Kazakhstan Visa Types, Poetry Short Films, Mary Tudor Death, Author Stone, Tajikistan Plov, Black Leather Tote Bag, The Golden Eyes Cast, Beaujolais Wine Region, High Schools In New Zealand, Compliance Synonym, A Place Called Here Pdf, A Land More Kind Than Home Audiobook, Special Edition Books Uk, Beijing Bicycle Pdf, Best Wedding Shoes, Quartzite Meaning In Tamil, Are Wendy's Frosty's Keto Friendly, Blackthorn City, Joy Dashboard, Borat Language, Skipped Parts Movie Review, Chuey Definition, Peoples Credit Jewellers, The Girl From My Girl Now, Is The Blair Witch Project Scary, The Sentimental Web Series, Poppy Plug Plants For Sale, Stay Tuned Nbc Instagram, Hannah Billingsley Children, Pumice Tooth Polish, Funny Breaking News, Richard Greene Height, Is My Girl On Netflix 2019, Overboard Synonyms, Ukraine Visa Requirements, Galarian Darmanitan Location, Pokémon Tcg Rules, Maybe Tomorrow Littlest Hobo, Map Of The 10 Kingdoms, The Higher Power Of Lucky Pages, Anil George Linkedin, Hull Fc Score Today, Japan Rugby Jersey 2018, Pokemon Sword And Shield Pokedex Recommendations, Scarce Resources Examples, Red Velvet Zimzalabim Album, How To Pronounce "yank", Admission Number Short Form, Sag Awards 1992,