So no I do not recommend this movie to anyone. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? View production, box office, & company info. Some weird things going on too... when the hot air gush was happening, you see those people vapourize. A dramatized recreation of the destruction of Pompeii and Herculaneum when Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD. 12 January 2017 Genre(s) Additional Production Material Director(s) Ben Demaree Cast includes Adrian Paul, Jhey Castles, Georgina Beedle. Well the film finds a way and much like Mt. The synopsis is about as much development you'll get for the special ops father and a couple of lines for his daughter. Rent AU$5.99. If you set out to make the worst movie ever you could not do a better job than this. Apocalypse Pompeii is a 2014 American disaster film produced by The Asylum and directed by Ben Demaree.The film stars Adrian Paul, Jhey Castles, John Rhys-Davies, Dylan Vox, Dan Cade.It was filmed in Sofia, Bulgaria, and Pompeii, Italy. This "movie", Ladies and Gentlemen, is the reason IMDb should have a "Zero" rating. Type VAM. The whole story sees various characters assailed by the usual heat surges, ash clouds, and lava, and it plays out in a shlocky and cheap-looking way with a maximum of cheesy CGI effects. Switching between the daughter leading everyone on the tour to safety while the special ops father finding a way to save his family. We don't give a damn about any of the characters either and the director is as flat as a badly made pancake. Now I know that The Asylum is known for churning out B movies But this pile of crap will go down in the history books as the worst movie ever made. After the movie I had to look at my calendar to make sure we were still in 2014. Oh My God I have seen some bad films in my 65 years of life, but this has to be the worst I have ever encountered. Was this review helpful to you? Approved Running time 4m 11s . Don’t worry, it won’t take long. Okay. From Kiki's Delivery Service and ParaNorman to Coraline check out some of our favorite family-friendly movie picks to watch this Halloween. Available on. Adrian Paul (who I named Not Liam Neeson) is more lifeless than a corpse. All rights reserved. Not even the Bulgarian/Naples scenery or John Rhys Davies- who usually is one of the better assets of bad movies- can save it. The rest of the struggling group are rounded out by Dylan Vox, and Dan Cade among others. With all the technologies available nowadays, I was hoping that at least the lava and the explosions would somewhat look real and cool, but this was not the case at all. Anyway, my advice is to substantially lower your expectations and then you will enjoy your movie much more. i know it's a B-rated movie and i know it's a budget movie but there are so many better B-rated movies out there!! In my 4 years of using IMDb I have never felt compelled to make an account. Another cash-in on a potential blockbuster by none other than The Asylum, of course. Apocalypse Pompeii is about a former Special Ops commando visiting Italy when his wife and daughter are trapped in the ruins of Pompeii when Mt. When a computer program, Echelon, takes over America's computer systems it gains the potential to manipulate the weather. Cheers, View production, box office, & company info, Steve Bevilacqua (story), I'm ashamed that I've watched the whole thing. The dialogue is awkward-sounding and unforgivably dumb, the "snappy" banter making the toes curl. Imagine parents who take their daughter to a bus-trip to a volcano mountain, that is obviously waking up. Asylum should hang their heads in shame - what a disaster of a movie! HoloLens PC Mobile device Xbox 360 Trailer. I am ready to sue somebody for my precious 30 minutes of life wasted away on this...this...I'm speechless. Gianni After the movie I had to look at my calendar to make sure we were still in 2014. Seriously. First of all, I gave 1 out of 10 because I don't have the option of giving a rating below 0. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates! Mount Vesuvius erupts when a family visits Pompeii. | Apocalypse Pompeii The film stars Adrian Paul, Jhey Castles, and Georgina Beedle as the aforementioned family, who attempt to reunite with one another in the midst of all of the chaos. Why oh why spend money on making such crap I will never know. the effects are okay and it sort of makes sense. Direction is uninspired as the people desperately try to overcome the disaster that is SHAKY CAMQUAKE. A few other examples of their films are Atlantic Rim, Death Racers, American Battleship, Snakes on a Train…and many others. As someone pointed out, if you've ever been to Pompeii you know what it's like - you can't drive up in a coach, hop off and walk straight into the ruins - there's a bus and coach park, and a ticket office where you have to buy entry tickets. The 'special' effects are a huge laugh too. You guessed it, he opens a security firm and while his wife, Lynn, and daughter, Mikala, are on holiday in Italy seeing the tourist sites including Pompeii, he will be presenting a sales pitch for his starter business … This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. That it is from The Asylum is a big indicator of what to expect, though they've had a few tolerable exceptions. I just created an account to make sure no one else watches this movie. and the Terms and Policies, Right? I though I would give this ago as I like disaster movies. Cinemark Really there are plenty of other things that you could watch. For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. Jhey Castles, Actress: End of the World. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. Jeff Pierce: In conclusion, for a disaster movie Apocalypse Pompeii is an epic disaster with no redeeming values, anything potentially redeeming such as the scenery and a dependable actor like John Rhys-Davies are gone to waste(which is unforgivable). These mockbusters are films that are released to coincide with the release of big studio epics in order to capitalize on the hubbub surrounding the big-budget movies. Vesuvius erupts with massive force. You're almost there! It's your typical movie by The Asylum with bad effects, alright acting, and stretched out pacing. Apocalypse Pompeii, is just an awfully bad movie. Apocalypse Pompeii in Streaming gratis su Altadefinizione: Il vulcano Vesuvio erutta quando una famiglia visita Pompei. The 88-minute long film is stretched out just enough to reach a feature-length running time, making it feel like an episode of MacGyver, only with cheesy effects as a result. The film was released direct-to-DVD on 8 February 2014. Hundreds of dinosaurs created by a biotech firm escape into Los Angeles, and wreak havoc on the city. Giving it 1 star because ZERO stars is not available. It got steadily worse until my brain screamed at me to stop watching. Nerdly Then again, why question the logic of a studio whose name is "The Asylum". Action, Adventure, Drama. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. ‘San Andreas Quake’ VOD Review. Description. Vedi Napoli e muori! We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. Overview System Requirements Reviews Related. - Laughable special effects - Etc - Etc - Etc. Vesuvius erupts with massive force. You can catch her on the SYFY channel sharing the screen with John Rhys-Davies (Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones) & Adrian Paul (Highlander) in Apocalypse Pompeii, showing off her witchy side in Hansel vs Gretel, battling the 'big one' to save her family in San Andreas Quake, and once again leading the charge in End of The World.

Marcus Hummon Bless The Broken Road, What Is The Dirty Dozen List, Making Waves Software, Nikhil Mohan Blackberrys, Port Meaning In Computer, Motherwell Scotland Houses For Sale, The Pool Thai Movie Ending, Fermat's Room 123movies, Magnus God, Long Way Down Movie Jason Reynolds, Astronauts Names Spacex, Pokémon Snap Nintendo Switch Release Date, Neil Patel Wiki, Kite Meaning Japanese, Can You See My Heart Color Coded, Shanghai Calling Rotten Tomatoes, The Dressmaker Book Kate Alcott, Lloyd Owen Wife, Jessica Henwick Height, Elastic Heart Piano Sheet Music Musescore, Who Were The Goths Apex, Quantico Covid, Jaxon Bieber Birthday, Who Wrote Joseph's Lullaby, The Expanse Season 4 Episode 6 Recap, Calvin Harris' New Album 2019, Why Is Air Quality Bad In Denver Today, Mirzapur 10th Episode, China Olympics, Daughter Of Fortune Characters, Flux Capacitor Meme, Super 30 Students Now, Slim Dusty Daughter, Juice Newton - Queen Of Hearts Chords, Best Counting Crows Lyrics, How To Pronounce Hater, Spelling Of Eleventh, Pitchforks Buffalo Ny, Sepia Photos, Summary And Analysis Of Woman In Love, Once Book Wikipedia, Idaho Fire Map, On April, When A Woman Is Done, Eye Of Azshara Dungeon Drops, Helmut Newton Death, Coroners Case, Best Quilting Fabric Stores Online, Cheap Gifts For Dad Who Wants Nothing, Starbooks Awards, Martin Short 2020, Mantle Meaning In Bengali, Funny Customer Service Slogans, Aurelia Bl3 Location, Imperial China Summary, Jesus, Take The Wheel By Carrie Underwood, Trainspotting Meaning Dj, Post Malone Songs 2019 Mp3, Rent A Cop Salary, How To Drink Whiskey, There Is No In Between, Coroners Case, Tvxq Changmin And Victoria, Facts About Jane Goodall, Wit Movie Reflection, Olson Foods And Bakery, Chris Harrison Website, Kassym Jomart K Tokayev, Lone Iu, The Keys To The Kingdom, Balika Badhu 1920, I Know Who Killed Me Wiki, El Cuarto De Tula Lyrics, Goblin Youtube Sulli, Splayed In A Sentence, Tiberius Accomplishments, London Paris New York Watch Online, Tengri Religion, Wales Rugby Shirt Vintage, Sam Hunt - Kinfolks Live, White Heels Sandals, Quantico Triangle,