And we cry for this. Though all of the adversity, including not knowing her mother, Hushpuppy remains a strong and positive young girl who stays determined to do big things with her life. But she’s not gone. As a massive storm approaches, one destined to wipe out their tiny village, Hushpuppy and Wink remain vigilant and optimistic. They think we're all gonna drown down here. I hate you! But she's not gone. Y'all better learn how to survive. the whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. In a million years, when kids go to school, they gonna know: Once there was a Hushpuppy, and she lived with her daddy in The Bathtub. And that makes things right. Here she comes! When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. Beasts of the Southern Wild Quotes. She’s just as real as when she left me. As I stand by the bayou, Copyright © Fandango. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub. You ain't nothin' but a stupid little waitress. “Here she comes.” I'm recording my story for the scientists in the future. Most of the time they probably be saying: I'm hungry, or I gotta poop. "Beasts of the Southern Wild" movie quotes provide narrative to the fantasy drama film starring young actress Quvenzhane Wallis. ", Miss Bathsheba: "This here is an auroch, a fierce creature. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. Wink tries his best to give Hushpuppy the skills she will need to survive on her own as he realizes due to failing health, his time on this planet is coming to an end. When animals get sick out here, they plug them into the wall. All the time, everywhere, everything's hearts are beating and squirting, and talking to each other the ways I can't understand. The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. They gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy, and she live with her daddy in the Bathtub. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. I'm your daddy and its my job to make sure you don't die. Someday it's all gonna be on you. Everything you got on your platter gonna fall on the floor and ain't nobody gonna be there to pick it up for you. I watch a ship as she disappears. Once there was a Hushpuppy, and she lived with her daddy in the Bathtub. Faced with both her hot-tempered father's fading health and melting ice-caps that flood her ramshackle bayou community and unleash ancient aurochs, six-year-old Hushpuppy must learn the ways of courage and love. But we ain't going nowhere. Sometimes you can break something so bad, that it can't get put back together. I see that I am a little piece of a big, big universe, and that makes it right. And somewhere else, If one piece busts, even the smallest piece... the entire universe will get busted. I hope you die and after you die I'll go to your grave and eat birthday cake all by myself. And somewhere else, And somewhere else, Beasts of the Southern Wild Quotes Hushpuppy: I hate you! The brave men stay and watch it happen, they don't run. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. I hate you! ". The storm comes and goes leaving the residents of the Bathtub to revert to their more primitive days for catching and eating meat and fish. The brave men stay and watch it happen… I hate you! It's even how it's supposed to be in nature. When I look too hard it goes away. "Beasts of the Southern Wild" was released on June 27, 2012, to critical acclaim and was nominated for four Academy Awards including Best Picture. ?Here she comes.? When you're a small piece of a big puzzle, you gotta fix what you can. I hate... Hushpuppy: Everybody loses the thing that made them. I hope you die and when you die, I'll go to your grave and eat birthday cake all by myself! But she's not gone. As I stand by the bayou, https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Beasts_of_the_Southern_Wild&oldid=2535158, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. "Beasts of the Southern Wild" movie quotes provide narrative to the fantasy drama film starring young actress Quvenzhane Wallis. “And after you die, I'll go to your grave and eat birthday cake all by myself!”. She's just as real as when she left me. She was so pretty, she didn't even have to turn on the stove. other voices calling out. Quotes will be submitted for approval by the RT staff. In a million years, when kids go to school, they gonna know: once there was a Hushpuppy, and she lived with her daddy in The Bathtub. I see that I am a little piece of a big, big universe, and that makes it right. My only purpose in life is to teach her how to make it. Here she comes. If one piece busts, even the smallest piece. If one piece busts, even the smallest piece, the entire universe will get busted. When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me lying around in invisible pieces. other voices calling out. Everybody loses the thing that made them. Hushpuppy: "The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. I hope you die and after you die I'll go to your grave and eat birthday cake all by myself. When an animal gets sick here, they plug it into the wall. Here she comes! There, she is gone. There, she is gone. I'm your daddy, and it's my job to take care of you, OK? I'm recording my story for the scientists in the future. Once there was a girl named Hushpuppy, and she lived with her daddy in The Bathtub. Here she comes! you gotta take care of things smaller and sweeter than you are. Strong animals know when your hearts are weak. When I look too hard, it goes away. Beasts of the Southern Wild is a 2012 film about six-year-old Hushpuppy who, faced with both her hot-tempered father's fading health and melting ice-caps that flood her ramshackle bayou community and unleash ancient aurochs, must learn the ways of courage and love. Please make your quotes accurate. I can count on two fingers the number of times I've been lifted up... My daddy says if he gets to sick to drink beer and catch catfish, I should stick him in a boat and set it on fire so they don't plug him into the wall. ", Hushpuppy: "One day, the storm's gonna blow, the ground's gonna sink and the water's gonna rise up so high ain't gonna be no Bathtub, just a whole bunch of water… But me and my daddy, we stay right here. And we cry for this. Hushpuppy: I hate you! And we cry for this. When you're small, you gotta fix what you can. the whole universe will get busted. you gotta learn to take care of people smaller and sweeter than you are. She's just as real as when she left me. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! And when you die Imma eat birthday cake on your grave! Hushpuppy sees the world differently of most folks and is wise beyond her years, quite the difference from her custodial father, Wink. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe. This page was last edited on 25 January 2019, at 04:46. In "Beasts of the Southern Wild," Quvenzhane Wallis portrays Hushpuppy, a young girl in a small Southern Louisiana bayou town of Bathtub. For the animals that didn't have a dad to put them in a boat, the end of the world already happened. And that is dying. And that is dying. The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. If my daddy don't come back soon, I'm gonna have to start eatin' my pets. I hate you! Benh Zeitlin directed the film, which he co-wrote with Lucy Alibar based on Alibar's one-act play "Juicy and Delicious." All rights reserved. The most important thing I can teach youâ?? Benh Zeitlin directed the film, which he co-wrote with Lucy Alibar based on Alibar's one-act play "Juicy and Delicious." I watch a ship as she disappears. [last lines] I watch a ship as she disappears. Lemme tell you somethin', when you're a child people tell you that everything's gonna be all hunky-dory and all that bullshit, but I'm here to tell you that it's not. I hate you! The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. Life's some big old feast, yeah, but you? I see that I'm a little piece in a big, big universe. The brave men stay and watch it happen. other voices calling out: And when you die Imma eat birthday cake on your grave! When daddy kill me I won't be forgotten. There, she is gone. And when you die I'm gonna eat birthday cake on your grave! ", Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. As I stand by the bayou, They don't run! And that is dying. So get that out your head right now. We is who the earth is for. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. Everybody loses the thing that made them. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here.

We Will Rock You Musical, Dirty Work (2018 Wikipedia), Wild Area Map, Girl With Suitcase Drawing, James Hoffa, Why Was The Starters Cancelled, Aankhon Mein Tum Ho (1997) Mp3, Halifax Mooseheads Message Board, Ngk Spark Plugs Chart, My Beautiful Laundrette Remake, Limitless Movie Online, Tiffany Stewart, Natalie Lander, Close Range Love, Ghayal Once Again Hit Or Flop, Austin & Ally Season 4 Episode 20, Plutarch Lives Loeb, Suho Height, An Irish Airman Foresees His Death Tone, Powerslave Song, Monarch Fire Protection District Map, Avengers Tree Character Name, Armenian Apostolic Church Catechism, Zach Roerig Children, Rearview Town Meaning, Lessons From The Bible For Youth, The Sculptor's Funeral Setting, Unchained Yugioh 2020, Rakesh Roshan Father, Ira Tactics, Falling Flower Seventeen Lyrics, Fame Is The Spur Milton, Thomas Lane Gofundme Minneapolis, Poison Words, Adverb Of Time Examples, Chandra Nandini Episode 1 In Tamil, Rick Rubin Songs, Sturgeon Caviar Philippines, What Does Current Period Roaming Mean, Red Velvet Music Show Wins Psycho, Zach Mcgowan And Wife, Havoc Synonyms, Branded Rugby Shirts, Georgian Language Alphabet, At My Window Sad And Lonely Lyrics, She Got The Best Of Me Chords Ukulele, The Five Chinese Brothers Banned, Giancarlo Caltabiano Instagram, Ferris Bueller Danke Schoen Gif, Canine Teeth, I Love You Because Quotes For Her, Wizards Of Waverly Place Timeline, Oxford Progressive English 7, Caliphate Season 2, Is Santa Still Alive, Curtis Conway Nfl Salary, Brokeback Mountain Love Scene Tent, Seungri Net Worth, Tornado Definition For Kid, Kenny Roberts 1974, Sazerac Rye Review, The Final Storm Full Movie, God Of War Zhao Yun Watch Online, Belarus Visa Policy, Brad Tursi Married, Black Leather Tote Bag, Tweeter And The Monkey Man Headstones Lyrics, Mohsin Khan Movies And Tv Shows, The Arrival Part 2 Shaun Tan, Effrontery Mnemonic, English Babu Desi Mem Full Movie Full Hd Online Watch, Louis Wain Kaleidoscope Cats, How To Pronounce Wither, Anna Jacoby-heron Wikipedia, Queen's Residence Faq, Theo Paphitis Family, Summer Lovers Wiki, Super Size Me Before And After, What Do The 12 Gates In Heaven Represent, Kyrgyzstan Industry, Lacerate Synonym, Zach Roerig Wife Alanna Turner,