does not correspond with the subject of the post; promotes hatred and discrimination on racial, ethnic, sexual, religious or social basis or violates the rights of minorities; violates the rights of minors, causing them harm in any form, including moral damage; contains ideas of extremist nature or calls for other illegal activities; contains insults, threats to other users, individuals or specific organizations, denigrates dignity or undermines business reputations; contains insults or messages expressing disrespect to Sputnik; violates privacy, distributes personal data of third parties without their consent or violates privacy of correspondence; describes or references scenes of violence, cruelty to animals; contains information about methods of suicide, incites to commit suicide; pursues commercial objectives, contains improper advertising, unlawful political advertisement or links to other online resources containing such information; promotes products or services of third parties without proper authorization; contains offensive language or profanity and its derivatives, as well as hints of the use of lexical items falling within this definition; contains spam, advertises spamming, mass mailing services and promotes get-rich-quick schemes; promotes the use of narcotic / psychotropic substances, provides information on their production and use; contains links to viruses and malicious software; is part of an organized action involving large volumes of comments with identical or similar content ("flash mob"); “floods” the discussion thread with a large number of incoherent or irrelevant messages; violates etiquette, exhibiting any form of aggressive, humiliating or abusive behavior ("trolling"); doesn’t follow standard rules of the English language, for example, is typed fully or mostly in capital letters or isn’t broken down into sentences. ​Just a few days after ’centrists’ and ’liberals’ were virtue-signalling their fierce denunciations of Lukashenko and calling for him to step down, the Prime Minister of New Zealand Jacina Adern, who has locked down her country's most populous city, announced she would be delaying her country’s general election. NATO has stated that it is "closely monitoring" the developing situation, but denied that there is a military increase on Belarus's western frontier. Users are obliged to speak respectfully to the other participants in the discussion, readers and individuals referenced in the posts. One Emmanuel Macron called a few days for the EU to "continue to mobilise" on the side of the anti-government street protests in Belarus. He doesn't want to go, though, but he has no choice," one Minsk-based protester, who requested anonymity, told Fox News on Monday.
Protesters shout "Go away!" Belarus boasts four World Heritage Sites, including two castles at Mir and Nesvizh. Despite the admission, Lukashenko claimed if he were to fall now, then "the entire system will fall, and the entire country will follow suit.". Such denunciations of Lukashenko, spurred by a brutal crackdown on protesters in the days after the election, represent a substantial course-correction for American officials. To contact the team of moderators, write to moderator@sputniknews.com, Get push notifications from Sputnik International, https://cdn1.img.sputniknews.com/img/107932/79/1079327976_0:0:3635:2045_1200x675_80_0_0_733fcb549dae7f79da18d9892766288f.jpg.webp, https://cdn2.img.sputniknews.com/i/logo.png, https://sputniknews.com/columnists/202008191080216732-belarus-where-a-dictator-is-condemned-by-those-who-supported-lockdowns-in-their-own-country/. “You should not feel complacent,” he told the Russian interviewers, according to state media. “And these guys, riot police officers and the rest who stand with me … what are they guilty of? But who is 65-year-old Lukashenko, and why will he not go quietly?

Since the disputed election last week, Lukashenko has claimed that there is a foreign-backed scheme to usurp him and asserted that NATO tanks and planes had been deployed close to the Belarusian border. BELARUS PRESIDENT HECKLED BY FACTORY WORKERS, SAYS THERE WILL BE NO NEW ELECTION ‘UNTIL YOU KILL ME’. Since you already shared your personal data with us when you created your personal account, to continue using it, please check the box below: If you do not want us to continue processing your data, please click here to delete your account. That same globalist script requires fierce condemnation of the leader of Belarus, but not of those leaders of the state of Victoria, France, Spain or New Zealand, who have imposed far more restrictions on their people this year under the guise of fighting a virus. In January, the E.U. Its intelligence unit is still called the KGB.

To improve the performance of our website, show the most relevant news products and targeted advertising, we collect technical impersonal information about you, including through the tools of our partners. Trump can back democracy — or doom millions.
Moreover, the European Union is preparing to slap a fresh round of sanctions on the beleaguered government in retaliation for the protest response. We truly live in very topsy-turvy times. President Trump’s administration has spent the last 18 months reaching out to Lukashenko in an attempt to prevent Putin from tightening control over Belarus and increase his capacity to threaten neighboring NATO and American allies in Europe. What the events of this year shows us quite clearly (and this seems to be beyond the comprehension of many western "liberals"), is that you can have more personal liberty under a self-confessed authoritarian leader, but who is beholden to no one, and who puts the interests of his own people first, than under a supposedly "democratic" system. I wonder if he was in any way related to the Emmanuel Macron whose police forces dealt so brutally with the anti-globalist Yellow Vest street protestors in France and who only this week made masks mandatory in most workplaces? "Yes, perhaps I’ve sat [in the presidential chair] for a bit too long, maybe. Belarus' dictator is getting desperate. Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko acknowledged that he may have remained in power “for a bit too long” following weeks of mass protests against his regime. For a detailed description of the technologies, please see the Cookie and Automatic Logging Policy. (Hollie McKay). "Lithuania, Latvia, Poland and our native Ukraine are ordering us to hold new elections. The strongman, who has ruled the former Soviet vassal state since 1994 and has blamed the outrage over the elections on Western powers, maintained that he must remain in power in Minsk, Belarus's capital. It didn't make wearing face masks mandatory.

The House That Built Me Lyrics Meaning, Lovers Store Near Me, Avalon Mall Map 2019, Achievement Hunter Controversy, Tweeter And The Monkey Man Headstones Lyrics, Walking On Air Kerli, Pokemon Sun And Moon Mod, Columbi Micro, Hostages Hotstar Total Episodes, Thomas Lane Gofundme Minneapolis, Suho Age 2020, Shoes On Sale, Believer Sonic Lyrics, Pocatello Fire Department Jobs, Khamoshi Synonyms In Urdu, How To Get The D4 For The Lost, 500 Days Of Summer Watch Online Dailymotion, Wildland Fire Covid-19 Screening Tool, Adventures Of Mark Twain Creepy, My Life In Pink Analysis, Dangerous Crossing Movie Synopsis, Basset Hound Lifespan, Hiding Under A Rock Quotes, Rekha Daughter, Growing Plants In Pumice, English To Ukrainian Translation With Pronunciation, Raven-symoné Instagram, How Many Tickets Are Sold For Disney Christmas Party, Siddharth Chandekar Biography, Turkmenistan Flag Emoji, An American Girl In Rome, Joe Roberts Artist Book, Chris Young Family, Between The Pines Photography, Break It To Me Gently Original Singer, Nushrat Bharucha Cast, Too 2 Late - Watch, Lone Iu, Oh Oh Cecilia Tik Tok, Edmond Public Schools, Wadjda' Director, Midland Rockhounds Store, Woody Woodpecker Bird, Wonderstruck In A Sentence, Petunia Flower, Where To Watch Coroner 2019, Rfu Logo, Oyalo Pizza Royapuram, Pokémon Revolution Razor Fang, Exo Chen Daughter Name, Flower Gardens Near Me, How Much Does It Cost To Move To Amsterdam, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge Tour, Dudley Do-right Meaning, Said Culture And Imperialism Summary, Clash Of Clans Pc, Rednecker Lyrics, Dan And Shay Lyrics, Austin College Mascot, Fast Definition Bible, Flower Gardens Near Me, Tom Rathman Net Worth, Past Imperfect Blog, Macabre Movie Watch Online, Lore Dancing Plague, One Way Ticket Lyrics Mama Cass, Lalisa Manoban Mother, Super Size Me Before And After, Etheline Margareth Lewis Enoch, Mera Dil Jis Dil Pe Fida Hai Lyrics, Mary Shelley Frankenstein Summary, Naseeruddin Shah Son, Dakota Fanning Net Worth Forbes, Gabi Transfermarkt, Plume Caravan Palace Lyrics, Stratford Theatre, Malcolm X Speaks Pdf, Eric Wright 49ers, The Fillmore Sf, Saurabh Shukla Family, Happy Birthday Prayer To My Brother, Do Kyungsoo Dramas, Ruble To Dollar, Pokemon Sun And Moon Mod, Sidhant Gupta Wife Pic, Ashwini Koul Upcoming Shows 2020, The Fundamentals Of Caring Budget, Poppy Shop Sale, Emma Analysis Pdf, Manor House Phone Number, Where In The World Is Azerbaijan, On The Rocks Premium Cocktails Review, Workin' Moms Season 4 Episode 3 Watch Online, Galarian Perrserker, Juliette Porter Age, Badnaam Gali Filmyzilla, Laghman Province Map, Painting The Clouds With Sunshine Ukulele Chords, Charley Boorman Net Worth,