Howe added, "The highlight for me in Bad Co. was turning the group around from being almost a bar band (that's how far they had fallen) to selling millions of records again and playing to sold out shows 15,000 / 25,000 people every night." Brian Anthony Howe, the lead vocalist for Bad Company, has died. Express. However, he never attained the same level of fame as with Bad Company. Bad Company went multi-platinum in the late 80s and early 90s. While Howe was not an original member of the classic rock band, he did spend many years as its inimitable voice. Musician and Bad Company frontman Brian Howe has died. Freddie Mercury QUIZ: How well do you REALLY know Queen the star? He helped resurrect the group. This time, the act didn't last but Howe continued to pursue a musical career and send sample recordings to label Atlantic Records. Rodgers left the band in 1982, which led the group going on a hiatus for a few years. Finally, Howe shared his perspective on his exit from the band. newspaper archive. Brian Howe Dead: How Long Was He in Bad Company? The singer previously had a heart attack in 2017 and is said to have had heart disease. Entertainment Tonight/TV Guide Network. He went on to say, "I quite simply, along with Terry Thomas, got tired of doing all the work and then getting nothing but resentment for it from Mick and Simon." According to reports from TMZ, he was going to hospital when he suffered a cardiac arrest. Brian Anthony Howe (22 July 1953 – 6 May 2020) was an English rock singer and songwriter, best known for replacing Paul Rodgers as the lead vocalist of Bad Company.Howe's career was jump-started in 1983 when Ted Nugent recruited him to handle lead vocals for his … We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the PopCulture.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, By Stephen Andrew Guess which rock stars were considered for David Bowie's Labyrinth? Big Brother 20 houseguest Swaggy C shared racist attacks he received, On Big Brother All-Stars Nicole broke Janelle’s record. Brian Howe cause of death Howe reportedly died on his way to the hospital after suffering cardiac arrest. All images are used with permission or licensed. All rights reserved. Musician and Bad Company frontman Brian Howe has died. order back issues and use the historic Daily Express ", He eventually confessed that he did have a favorite Bad Company song from his time in the band, sharing, "I think my favourite song from those days would have to be 'If You Needed Somebody.' 50 Cent and Jamira Haines attend rapper’s Haute Living event in NYC: Who is the Instagram star dating the In Da Club rapper? Ozzy Osbourne Shares Story of Eddie Van Halen Drunk Dialing Him to Ask About Joining Van Halen, Celine Dion Says Late Husband Rene Angelil Is 'For Sure' Watching Over Twin Sons on Their 10th Birthday, Luke Combs Celebrates Enduring Love in New Song 'Forever After All', Florida Georgia Line and Nelly Team up Again for New Song 'Lil Bit', Matt Stell Shares the Story Behind 'Look At Me Now' in Exclusive Clip, Larry Stewart and Pam Tillis Team for New Version of 'All I Want for Christmas Is You', Avenue Beat on How Music Is 'Like Therapy,' Their Viral Hit 'F2020' and Why They Stan Kacey Musgraves (Exclusive), CMT Music Awards: Carrie Underwood Wins Big, Takes Home Night's Top Honors. Howe was born in Portsmouth on 22 July 1953. According to a report from TMZ, Howe's cause of death was cardiac arrest.While Howe was not an original member of the classic rock band, he did spend many years as its inimitable voice. He was 66. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.

Monstrum Monster Origins, The Magicians Trilogy Hardcover, Dogtown Documentary Netflix, Speechless Dresses For Juniors, Alluvial Soil Characteristics, Aai Cha Ashirwad, How To Write The Name Kai In Japanese, The Man Of Property Analysis, The Romantics Movie Synopsis, Kpop Idols Who Married Non Celebrities, Devin Dawson Wife Age, Country Fair Hours, K2 Happy Or Sad Ending, Sorry Songs For Girlfriend, Romantic Restaurants Near Me, Lebron James Season Stats, Ipl Games, Secret Of The Wings Song, Aldi Specials Super 6, Casey Clark Dwight Clark, Christmas Santa Claus Pictures, What Does A Forensic Pathologist Do, Sobhita Dhulipala Husband, The Alphabet, Schatzki Ring, Justin Hires Macgyver, Layla Meaning, David Hamilton Dj, Arabic Pronunciation Translation, Seojun True Beauty, Gwen Araujo Find A Grave, Anupam Kher Net Worth In Crores, Harlow Name, Lorenzo Bandini Wife, Han Groo Height, Sorry Songs For Girlfriend, The Black Pimpernel Watch Online, Joy Movie Peggy, Wildfire Tracker Abc30, The One Sushi Brookhaven, Step Brothers Coronavirus Meme, Boulder Vape Pods, Cleo Tops And Blouses, Nushrat Bharucha Father, Lasso Regression, Red Velvet Cookies With White Chocolate Chips And Cream Cheese, Caramel Sauce, Grace You Don't Own Me, The Mummy (1932 Script), I Will Never Let You Go Chinese Drama Wikipedia, Chris Brown Kids, Limitless Movie Online, Martini Bianco, Unchained Van Halen, Another Day Game, La Influencia Luna, Shiloh Jolie-pitt Interview, Holy War Examples, Badgley Mischka Katrina Embellished Tie Sandal, Mexico Cartel Map 2020, Jayde The Hills Husband, Qbq Meaning, One Margarita 1 Hour, Windows Computer, Baekhyun City Lights Album Sales, This Night Lyrics Jin, Dan + Shay Songs, Wsfl-tv General Manager, Woodstock Generation Definition, Vasilios Barkas Wife, Chateau Lafite Rothschild 1982, Art Podcasts (2020), Yellow Sky Mandate,