Privacy Policy. Driven by the E! Right now in the summer I’m into bright colors: yellows, greens, and purples. Sign-up just takes a second. They chat about her Leno appearance, her marriage and baby, modeling, playboy, and new show "Burn Notice" on USA network. Michael Yo is the host of a call-in talk show called: Yo on E!, a three-hour entertainment talk show heard nationally on XM and Sirius Satellite Radio. Last couple weeks ago we broke the story with Brooke Hogan, and Madonna called me when she was coming up with her new album. Last Train To Paris is out now. Jonas Brothers, I love their style now. We talked about which group they would like to see make a comeback, they mentioned Queen. there are stylists all over the place. I’m also on CNN as a culture expert. I love Miami’s energy. It is interesting, Michael Lohan is famous for being such a bad guy in the media, I think he does talk a little much, but he is also really nice. I interviewed him for E! I’ve been in LA for a year so I cleaned up my closet finally. Networks gave me my first break on TV. Which celebrities do you find most stylish? Remember your password? I also interviewed Michael Lohan, Lindsay Lohan’s dad, the other day. What’s next for Michael Yo? Where is your favorite place to shop? I love the new Austin Martin in the new James Bond movie. at www.eonline.com/on/radio/yoone/, Marta Walsh North Scottsdale REALTOR Interview, Lorraine Schwartz Board of Directors for Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation, HBO’s How to Make it in America Stars at the Kenneth Cole Store, Toni Francesc Fall Winter 2010 Fashion Show. What inspires your style? I’ve already been here in LA a year and 3 months and it’s gone really well. The Top New Videos list is always full of interesting, current videos. And like Ryan Seacrest produce TV programs. I really appreciate how Chelsea been on my show on the radio, and she told me I will do well on her show. Networks gave me my first break on TV. The sift is NOT for promoting your own videos - it is for sharing videos others have made. I never attack, that’s not my thing. Way too much money, but that would be my ultimate car. For example: I can wear jeans with a nice jacket with tennis shoes like Converse. We had bunch of people stop by the studio, like Ryan Seacrest. I want to know what they like to do on their day off, and what’s something that nobody else knows about them. Yo on E! And be glad you aren't his neighbor... Wheel of Impressions with Kevin Spacey - Halloween edition. Happy Halloween 2017! I’m in Hugo Boss shirts, button down. Not yet a member? Chelsea Lately Star Chuy Bravo's Cause of Death Revealed. I love ties now. I would show up to events all dressed up and everybody is laid back. Love it. HYPEBEAST® is a registered trademark of Hypebeast Hong Kong Ltd. Gain access to exclusive interviews with industry creatives, think pieces, trend forecasts, guides and more. South Beach. What do you love most about being a host? I was actually born in Houston Texas, but I lived in Miami, went to college and never went back. Diddy-Dirty Money - Chelsea Lately Interview: Diddy-Dirty Money - Chelsea Lately Interview Style Interviews would like to thank Micheal so much for sharing with us some of his style secrets. What would be your ultimate stylish car? It is a lot more laid back here. My favorite movie is Gladiator. The show is hosted by writer and comedian Chelsea … A lot of time when some people interview on TV they look more stagnant. I’m into the GQ and Details magazines. He definitely loves the attention, and this is why he is doing the interviews. Enter the Sift Lounge to chat with online sifters about anything and everything, or read interesting posts in the Sift Talk forum. The conversation touched on subjects like the actual constellation of Dirty Money and Diddy’s scheduling issues. Subscribe to our Newsletter. Free for iPhone, iPad and Android phones. are great, like Joel McHale for The Soup. In this interview, Michael Yo shares with us some of his style secrets, what’s a day like hosting Yo on E!, his special connection to Miami, and his dream for hosting his own late night talk show. Post it here, and share it with the large community of video-interested users. Post and share it here - VideoSift is the best video aggregator on the Web, where we share, discuss, promote, and interact with the best videos out there on the web. The good thing about E! Check your email for a verification code and enter it below. Dolce and Gabbana the original. I’m not into running around the Hollywood scene going from club to club. It is also in GQ this month (June 2008) with Robert Downey Jr. on the cover. They chat about her Leno appearance, her marriage and baby, modeling, playboy, and new show "Burn Notice" on USA network. What is your own personal style? My interviewing style is like I’m talking to you, casual. I got like 18 jobs right now. Chelsea gave the chance and the opportunity, and it’s taking off since then. I love Hugo Boss, Club Monaco, J. Lindeberg. What one or two things some people may not know about you? I keep the radio vibe. The city I love the most… You can find out more about Micheal and his radio show Yo on E! They are coming up with a new tour. I will get it in midnight blue. sets the standard for entertainment talk, providing listeners with celebrity interviews, the latest in pop culture and breaking, and up-to-the-minute entertainment news. Recover it now. I’ve been wearing this cologne since high school. I’m working on it, I haven’t started yet. Chelsea Handler from The Chelsea Lately Show interviews Tricia Helfer, superhot cylon #6 of Battlestar Galactica. All Rights Reserved. Try clicking on the various channels to see videos posted to that channel - if you're into music you can click the Music channel to get more music sifts - go on and explore! It was crazy. Nike Basketball hits us with a look into their signature lineup for 2010’s Christmas Day, New Zealand brand HUFFER is the latest to collaborate with Casio G-Shock, joining the growing, A new store makes its way to Moscow as FOTT sets foot in the capital of Russia. When a guest comes in, I try to be fair. George Clooney is always classic. News and the Daily 10 also put me on TV interviewing. And the classic styles from the Ocean 13 movie, and really from all the ‘Ocean’ film series. It is always recommended that you have a look through the Top New Videos, but also have a look at these: Have you seen a really funny, surprising, scary, interesting, cute or in any other way extra good quality video? https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhzi16nDvWKwYDLESj Chelsea Handler from the show Chelsea Lately on E! How would you describe your interviewing style? I then became a pop culture junkie. Every day I’m getting closer, I can count my blessings, and one day it will happen. When I first moved to LA, you go through a transition, people get styled over here. Terms & Conditions If it is a nice fitted suite, I always find a way to make it not so stuffy. It always like a mini vacation. I like the fact that you can walk down on Ocean Avenue nearly four blocks and not hear English once. Miami. It took me about six months to get into the LA style. News and the Daily Ten I do some reporting for them.

Lane Merrifield Spouse, Linda Hayden Ecsu, Killing Time Brightside Vinyl, Takeshi Koike, Aldi Wetsuit Size Guide, Caliphate Season 2, Johnny Simmons Net Worth, Rohitash Gaud Real Age,