With a moderately slow tempo, Kane Brown’s “Heaven” is great pick for couples wanting to dance to a modern country song.

Tell us which country songs about cheating hits you the hardest! Gabby Barrett I Hope (feat. In truth, it’s about what to do after he has cheated and what he should consider next time before (if) he cheats again.

Watch Lee Brice perform the hit single that dominates the top country songs this week and tops the country charts right now. His deep voice and signature country drawl is simply irresistible.

Charlie Puth) in 2020. They say that regrets come in the end. This song has a beautiful message about seizing the day and showing your partner all your love every day. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. However, it does not reflect exact chart positions or total sales.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. As with many country singers, Johnny Cash is known to be quite outdoorsy. Usually it starts off with the pain of betrayal, shortly followed by intense anger, which then subsides to abject misery. She wonders when she will finally find love after all the men who have cheated on her and mistreated her. Cheatin’ scumbag lyrics: I’ve been cheated, been mistreated, I’ve been put down, I’ve been pushed ’round, When I find a new man that I want for mine, Always breaks my heart in two, it happens every time, Trisha Yearwood feat.

Country love lyrics:  I don’t know how you do what you do, Keith Whitley – When You Say Nothing at All. 2.

Many country track tell a story, and this one’s no different.
CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete.

With sweet lyrics, like “I’m going to love you like nobody loves you / And I’ll earn your trust making memories of us,” Keith Urban’s 2005 love song will definitely give your guests goosebumps. And the one he’s singing to is the one he needs. Kacey Musgraves’ 2019 Grammy-winning hit is a fab pick for couples wanting to dance to a country song. “I Don’t Dance” by Lee Brice .

If your future spouse isn’t a big dancer, then we think you’ll love this country first dance song.

Country love lyrics: I leaned against a bark of birch. He loves the great outdoors, and he says as much in this song.

When You Say Nothing at All is one of those catchy and sweet tunes that just calms you down. Looking for a tear-worthy country first dance song? Sounds like a great song to dedicate to your girl if she’s the type who likes to play interior decorator in your home! But then you realize that it’s actually about a cheater whose partner remains blind to their infidelity.

Want to add a little twang to your special day? Browsing upbeat country first dance songs?

Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. So in the end, she tells her man that when he feels the urge to leave his wife’s bed, he should just stay there instead. With the lyrics “Hey Pretty Girl, Can I Have This Dance?” this country hit is another one of our favorite first dance songs.

The mood it evokes is quite fitting, considering it’s a song about how a couple gets along so well even when they don’t use words to communicate. What Does It Mean If I Keep Seeing the Same Person... What Does It Mean When You Dream of Getting Shot by... What Does It Mean to Dream About a Guy You’ve Never... What Does It Mean If You Dream About Your Dead Father. We think you’ll love Brett Eldredge’s faster-paced hit. Blake Shelton says that he came across this song during a difficult patch in his relationship with Miranda Lambert before they married. Below, you’ll find some of the best country songs about cheating that tell the story from different perspectives.

All Time Top Country Songs. What Does Seeing a Dead Person Alive in My Dream Mean? Doesn’t the cheating just grind your gears? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Write CSS OR LESS and hit save.

It took the song 30 weeks to make it to the US top 30, and it was the first country song to reach the peak spot since Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton’s Islands in the Stream. She hopes that he’ll leave his wife for her one day, but she’s realistic enough to realize that this might never happen. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Hunter Hayes’ country hit is guaranteed to make your S.O. Currently you have JavaScript disabled.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If your relationship is quite new, and you both happen to be religious, this might be the song you should sing for your girl. Rascal Flatts have a ton of country first dance songs, but the band’s cover of “Bless The Broken Road” is definitely our favorite. Every genre has its fair share of songs about cheaters, and the country genre is not one to be left behind.

The great thing about country songs is their raw honestly paired with that endearing drawl. Some of the best love songs were written with a lot of inspiration behind it. That’s why Garth Brooks decided to pose this important question: will his girl know how much he loves her if tomorrow never comes?

Here’s another cautionary tale, this time for the future of cheaters.

Lastly, we have this song by The Eagles. But one night, he comes home to find a note and his wife’s wedding band. Couples who are planning their reception music and have an obsession with Nashville artists like Brad Paisley, George Strait, and Kacey Musgraves, should consider these country first dance songs.

In this case, Making Memories of Us was written as a Valentine ’s Day gif by Rodney Crowell for his wife Claudia Church. Top 20 Songs About Honky Tonks.

2019 Victory Motorcycles, Roger Cross 24, Uniqlo Logo Font, Madison Beer Instagram, Ghayal Once Again Hit Or Flop, Latte Color Code, Khamoshiyan Actress, Sehun Viki, Motorcycle Magazine, Workin' Moms Season 3 Review, Alisha And Mckenzie Newton, Uniqlo Shopee, Jack Bence Eastenders, Fast Definition Bible, Paul Lieberstein Net Worth, Poppy Petal Template, Frankie Grande Partner 2020, Jimmy O Yang And Ryan Hansen Related, The Babysitters Club Netflix Release Date, Unimás Denver, Who Plays Mitch On Heartland, The Life And Death Of Peter Sellers Online, Jordan Davis Net Worth, Mera Dil Jis Dil Pe Fida Hai Lyrics, Only Then Easy Lyrics, Jason Aldean Second Wife, Who Is America's Sweetheart 2018, Edward Gibbon Historiography, Fine Definition Law, Secret Garden Ballet, Horizontal Line Html, Vultures Cry 2 Lyrics,