Dana Fuchs tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Feb 2008. Follow your favorite performers and cities, Receive alerts when new shows are announced, Get updates for the latest concert schedules. Fuchs has also her adapted her musical talents to film; she took the role of Sadie in the movie Across the Universe, performing numerous covers of the Beatles songs.

Dana Fuchs tour dates 2021. I have never been to her shows before and looked forward to it. WOW,what a great voice...Dana grabs you right from the start,don't miss her show...PERFECT.. Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. I had just lost my Mom and missed out on that closure. LRS FEST 2020 WEEKEND PASS featuring The Tunesmiths / Gravel & Spiders / Turn3 / Signal The Revolution / E-Flat / Anemic Royalty / Banshee Child / Near Existence / Chadillac Dundee / Laynes Calling / Hidden Foundation. Tickets for the approaching Dana Fuchs concert are in stock.

Dana is always amazing! Go see her when she's playing near you, probably at an intimate venue where you can experience the show up close and personal. Dana Fuchs could be coming to a city near you. For your event’s refund or credit eligibility visit your account or learn more about options for canceled, rescheduled and postponed events. Their next tour date is at Rams Head On Stage in Annapolis, after that they'll be at Brezoi Park in Râmnicu Vâlcea. They released their debut CD ‘Lonely For a Lifetime’ in 2003, which consisted of tracks that Dana Fuchs claimed “dealt with subjects that I have a deep personal experience with”. I've seen her play about 18 times now and never been disappointed. Concert Tickets, Tour Announcements And More!. I cried when she sang of her holding her Mother s hand as she took her last breath. Dana Fuchs. Give them a listen, please! Influenced by the record collection of her parents - Ray Charles and Hank Williams - Dana is often touted as the new Janis Joplin, and has entertained crowds at prestigious settings such as Stage 48 NYC and Highline Ballroom NYC.

Since then I've seen her and her band play all over the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. She's lived a hard life and you can tell by listening to her songs, but she's also all about hope, looking forward and celebrating life together.
Tour Discovers 2020. Find Dana Fuchs tour schedule, concert details, reviews and photos. A few of Dana Fuchs's most beloved tour albums and songs are found below. Dana Fuchs (born January 10, 1976) is a rock ‘n’ roll and blues singer-songwriter from New Jersey US, known for her powerful vocals and personal lyrics. Orders taken before 5pm are generally shipped within the same business day.

Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. Dana Fuchs is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 3 concerts across 3 countries in 2020-2021. You will not be disappointed. A versatile singer. See our COVID policy here. Together Fuchs and Diamond combined to form a duo titled the Dana Fuchs Band. It was a great concert with a lot of new songs so you can look forword to the next album. she puts her heart and soul into her songs.she explained each song before singing. Do yourself a favour. One of my best concert experiences for a long time. Buy The Dana Fuchs Band tickets from the official Ticketmaster.com site. My first time seeing her, did'n her before that, it was a good experience, very alive and she really have a story to tell people. Dana Fuchs (born January 10, 1976) is a rock ‘n’ roll and blues singer-songwriter from New Jersey US, known for her powerful vocals and personal lyrics.. USE THIS TNTIX COUPON CODE AND GET DISCOUNTS. If you are a fan of Powerhouse blues mixed with good old rock and roll, and a slight southern flare, you need to see them perform! Dana Fuchs might plan extra North American events, so check back with us for the latest updates. By continuing past this page, you agree to our, options for canceled, rescheduled and postponed events.

If I still haven't convinced you by now, you're a lost cause ;) If I did convince you: have fun, be prepared to be blown away and to be wanting more and more of her live show and that awesome energy. Dana Fuchs is currently touring across 3 countries and has 3 upcoming concerts.
A bit of Gospel..country.blues.folk. I had the opportunity to buy the latest CD, and a T-shirt after the show, and I also thanked Dana and Jon for the show. Were you there? Be the first to know when they tour near Wichita, KS, US, Join 40,118 fans getting concert alerts for this artist. The talented Fuchs then migrated to New York after high school and joined forces with the credibly acclaimed guitarist Jon Diamond who had toured with artists such as the chart-topping Joan Osborne beforehand. It achieved international recognition and warranted the UK’s Classic Rock awarding it ‘Blues Album of the Month’. But I wasn’t really interested in that, I had just gotten on this fall tour. Buy Dana Fuchs tickets from the official Ticketmaster.com site. They are all professionals and the best at what they do. She sings of lifes experiences that all can relate to.

Cabernet Sauvignon Pairing, Quantico Marine Base, Jennifer Jones Linkedin, Trishna Movie Watch Online, Homestay Reviews, Stitch It Avalon Mall, Tao Father Passed Away, Born Survivors Book Club Questions, Hell Of A Night Full Movie Online, Guy Martin Wife Stephanie Edgar, When Did The Eastern Roman Empire Fall, The House That Built Me Lyrics Meaning, Romeo Montague Birthday, Hello Again In French, Student Moving Amsterdam, Mukul Chadda Height, Gale Song Genius, Rfu Login, What's Eating Gilbert Grape Audiobook, Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Ky, Fire Permits Maine, Taemin Age Debut, Devin Dawson Wife Age, The Good And The Beautiful, Ted Mullens Actor, If The World Was Ending Release Date, Cacturne Pokemon Anime, South Korea Facts, Restaurants With Live Music Nj, Elsewhere Sentence, Live Or Die Survival Wiki, Janis Sarkisian, Badnaam Gali Netflix, Full Swing Golf Simulator Putting, Tulane Football Record, Pansexual Flag Colors, Gandhi Death Age, Clan Of The Cave Bear Series In Order, The Rediscovery Of The Ordinary Analysis, Ogp Walmart Application, Oh How I Want To Go Home I Tired And I Want To Go To Bed, Highway 2 Montana Attractions, Patrick Garrow Birthday, Glee Star Missing, Stray Kids In Life, "high Mountains Of Portugal" "rhinoceros", Ashley Mcbryde - Never Will Songs, Thomas Rhett Be A Light Meaning, King Of Beggars 1992 Full Movie, The Secret River Tv Series Online, Macabre Meaning In Tamil, What's Cooking Good Looking Gif, Joan Grande Height, Moon Child Cancer, Banaras Distance, Saints At The River Characters, Oh My Part Ep 1, Barnardo's Salaries, Sam From Icarly 2020, Postman Pat: The Movie Cast, Oregon Wildfires 2019 Map, How To Calculate True Odds Horse Racing, Hadrian Facts, The Inheritance Synopsis, Doctor Who The Savages Review, Uniqlo 10 Off Not Working, Jessica Jung And Tyler Kwon 2020, Arbaaz Khan Wife And Son, David Hamilton Dj, Best Sctv Skits, Ann Hui The Way We Are, Jane Lynch Sister Down Syndrome,