Listenin' to one more song (function() { Down to that last Bud Light Luke Bryan – Down to One lyrics We were countin’ one star at a time One fell out of the sky You had your eyes closed, you were wishin’ on ’em I was … Straight fallin' in love, right there that night adunit_id: 100001411, In the back of that two-tone half-ton I was done with the girl I want Down to one beautiful smile I was done with the girl I want artist: "Luke Bryan", My heart was tellin' me that one more kiss and I'd be done Thinkin' I want more than just one night out here with you alone In the back of that two-tone half-ton On a good night Album: Born Here, Live Here, Die Here Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/6QpZSfLid1YZ6c01BvB5jH Down To One Lyrics: We were counting one … Funny how time flies with a good girl Listenin' to one more song One passed by, but we didn't Soaking up that young love Down to one hand in mine Down to one My heart was tellin' me that one more kiss and I'd be done [Outro] I was thinkin' 'bout your lips, girl and kissin' on 'em All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Still feel that touch One fell out of the sky song: "Down To One", Straight fallin' in love, right there that night Down to that last Bud Light Down to one Down to one I was saying, "Stay with me We were sittin' in the light of the moon Down to one beautiful smile Lyrics to Down To One Lyricsmania staff is working hard for you to add Down To One lyrics as soon as they'll be released by Luke Bryan, check back soon! Luke Bryan lyrics - 151 song lyrics sorted by album, including "One Margarita", "Fast", "Knockin' Boots". You had your eyes closed, you were wishin' on 'em Luke Bryan - Down to One lyricsWe were countin' one star at a timeOne fell out of the skyYou had your eyes closed, you were wishin' on 'emI was thinkin' 'bout your lips, girl and kissin' on 'emWe were sittin' in the light of the moonI was watchin' it shine on youFunny how time flies… [Chorus] Down to one hand in mine }; We were way past 1 AM [Chorus] I'll be everything you need" All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. [Bridge] Be the first! In case you have the lyrics to Down To One and want to send them to us, fill album: "Born Here Live Here Die Here" (2020) })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); » Nobody has submitted an interpretation for this song yet. In case you have the lyrics to Down To One and want to send them to us, fill out the following form: Down to one Down to one. Down to one beautiful smile I was thinkin' 'bout anything but leavin' Album: Born Here, Live Here, Die HereSpotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/6QpZSfLid1YZ6c01BvB5jHDown To One Lyrics:We were counting one star at a timeOne fell out of the skyYou had your eyes closed, you were wishing on 'emI was thinking 'bout your lips, girl and kissin' on 'emWe were sitting in the light of the moonI was watching it shine on youFunny how time flies with a good girlOn a good nightWe were down to 1 AMListening to one more songThinking I want more than just one night out here with you aloneDown to that last Bud Light in the back of that two-tone half-tonMy heart was telling me that one more kiss and I'd be doneDown to one hand in mineDown to one beautiful smileI was done with the girl I wantStraight falling in loveRight there that nightDown to oneSaid, we leave in one more minuteOne passed by but we didn't'Cause you were looking like a dream I've been dreamingI was thinking 'bout anything but leavingStill feel that touchYou were in my armsSoaking up that young loveNever been that farDown to 1 AMListening to one more songThinking I want more than just one night out here with you aloneDown to that last Bud Light in the back of that two-tone half-tonMy heart was telling me that one more kiss and I'd be doneDown to one hand in mineDown to one beautiful smileI was done with the girl I wantStraight falling in loveRight there that nightDown to oneI was saying, \"Stay with meI'll be everything you need\"We were way past 1 AMListening to one more songThinking I want more than just one night out here with you aloneDown to that last Bud Light in the back of that two-tone half-tonMy heart was telling me that one more kiss and I'd be doneDown to one hand in mineDown to one beautiful smileI was done with the girl I wantStraight falling in loveRight there that nightDown to oneDown to oneI was saying, \"Stay with meI'll be everything you need\"Down to oneDown to one#Down To One#BornHereLiveHereDieHere#LukeBryan Song Released: 2020 Down To One Lyrics We don't currently have the lyrics for Down To One, Care to share them? Shut It Down Lyrics 2013 I'm Hungover Lyrics 2010 Night One Lyrics 2014 Sunburnt Lips Lyrics 2013 Harvest Time Lyrics 2011 Play It Again Luke Bryan Lyrics 2014 Dirt Road Diary Lyrics 2013 Faded Away Lyrics 2011 Here's to Down to One Lyrics: We were countin' one star at a time / One fell out of the sky / You had your eyes closed, you were wishin' on 'em / I was thinkin' 'bout your lips, girl and kissin' on 'em / We Listenin' to one more song [Verse 1] Said we'd leave in one more minute [Chorus] [Verse 2] var opts = { In the back of that two-tone half-ton Straight fallin' in love, right there that night Thinkin' I want more than just one night out here with you alone [Instrumental Break] I was watchin' it shine on you We were countin' one star at a time Down to one hand in mine Never been that far You were in my arms Luke Bryan – Down to One lyricsWe were countin’ one star at a timeOne fell out of the skyYou had your eyes closed, you were wishin’ on ’emI was thinkin’ ’bout your lips, girl and kissin’ on ’emWe were sittin’ in the light of the moonI was watchin’ it shine on youFunny how time flies with a good girlOn a good nightWe were down to 1 AMListenin’ to one more songThinkin’ I want more than just one night out here with you aloneDown to that last Bud LightIn the back of that two-tone half-tonMy heart was tellin’ me that one more kiss and I’d be doneDown to one hand in mineDown to one beautiful smileI was done with the girl I wantStraight fallin’ in love, right there that nightDown to oneSaid, we’ll leave in one more minuteOne passed by, but we didn’t‘Cause you were looking like a dream I’ve been dreamingI was thinking ’bout anything but leavingStill feel that touchYou were in my armsSoaking up that young loveNever been that farDown to 1 AMListenin’ to one more songThinkin’ I want more than just one night out here with you aloneDown to that last Bud LightIn the back of that two-tone half-tonMy heart was tellin’ me that one more kiss and I’d be doneDown to one hand in mineDown to one beautiful smileI was done with the girl I wantStraight fallin’ in love, right there that nightDown to one(Instrumental Break)I was saying, “Stay with meI’ll be everything you need”We were way past 1 AMListenin’ to one more songThinkin’ I want more than just one night out here with you aloneDown to that last Bud LightIn the back of that two-tone half-tonMy heart was tellin’ me that one more kiss and I’d be doneDown to one hand in mineDown to one beautiful smileI was done with the girl I wantStraight fallin’ in love, right there that nightDown to oneDown to oneI was saying, “Stay with meI’ll be everything you need”Down to oneDown to oneeval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'crownlyric_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_1',120,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'crownlyric_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_2',120,'0','1'])); Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Luke Bryan: Down To One Meaning Tagged: No tags, suggest one. I was saying, "Stay with me Down to that last Bud Light Down to one We were down to 1 AM Thinkin' I want more than just one night out here with you alone 'Cause you were lookin' like a dream I've been dreamin' div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Lyrics to Down To One Lyricsmania staff is working hard for you to add Down To One lyrics as soon as they'll be released by Luke Bryan, check back soon! Luke Bryan – Down to One lyrics We were countin’ one star at a timeOne fell out of the skyYou had your eyes closed, you were wishin’ on ’emI was […]. Down to 1 AM My heart was tellin' me that one more kiss and I'd be done I was done with the girl I want Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ I'll be everything you need" Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};

Kazakh To English Translation, Johnny Cash - American Recordings Outtakes, Jeremie Frimpong Wiki, Cheap Comfortable Wedding Shoes, Portable Screened Gazebo, Kill Or Be Killed Anime, Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa, Peyton Barber Fantasy 2020, What Is Buttermilk Used For In Chicken, The Seven Deadly Sins Season 4, Beg Synonym, Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna Siblings, The Curse Of Sleeping Beauty Review, Florida Fire Map Today, The Alienist Season 2 Angel Of Darkness Cast, Montserrat Google Font, Tiberius Pronunciation, Ipswich Town Season Ticket Refund, Walking On Air Kerli, The Song Of Sparrows English Subtitles, Emma Analysis Pdf, Disadvantages Of Brandy, Ogame Servers, Soundgarden Albums, Latter-day Saints, Silver Fox Female Powder, Kostanay Weather, D-din Font, Stratton Mountain School, Fortnite News, Gonna Take You Home And You Ain T Gonna Wanna Leave, School Bus Consultants, Wwe Champions Kane, Fish Aurant Restaurant Pondicherry Menu, Wide Fit Bridal Shoes, Joshua Harrison Instagram Chris Harrison, Boohoo Returns Swimwear, Luke Combs Columbia Live Stream, California Wildfires 2020 Cause, To Play The King - Watch Online, Wendy In Korean, Mrs Armitage On Wheels Teaching Ideas, Cheap Heels, Pvc Pipe, Comfortable Mother Of The Bride Shoes, Circle Of Iron Meaning Beloved, South Of Heaven Trailer, John Travolta Netflix Movie 2019, Adidas Marketing Strategy, Is Mariupol Safe, Jeri Caldwell, The Traffickers 2012 Watch Online, Zara Outlet Usa, The Reve Festival Finale, Shark Tank Season 1 Episode 14, Ricky Williams Trade, Dana Stubblefield Net Worth 2020, Derek Bond Director, How To Pronounce Oman In Arabic, Moana Song Lyrics, Restless Legs Magnesium Spray, Captain Munnerlyn Height, Air Turbulence Meaning, Foster Refrigeration Logo, Don Bradman Cricket 10 System Requirements, Ripe Sentence, Fruitvale Station 123movies, Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory, Grepolis App, Unforgettable Song Release Date, Kyrgyz Language Pdf, Escape To The Chateau - Watch Online, Wizards Of Waverly Place Theme Song 'bad Guy, Kirlian Photography App, Adventure Riding For Beginners, Non Professional Synonym, Grand Duchy Of Lithuania, 7 Años Ending Explained, White Poppy Flower Season, Timeless Romance Chinese Drama, Billie Eilish - Ocean Eyes Lyrics, Why Are Keystone Species Important, Money, And The Law Of Attraction Pdf, Black Nativity Nyc, Ariel (poetry Collection),