plus. Sat outside for dinner here.

Great food and service. If you build good places, people will come, and they do, so it gets quite busy.More. Liked the rice, but the beans were the solid pinto beans and not something I would order again. Friendly staff Fun atmosphere! Service is primarily take-out with limited space for sit-down dining. Pour ceux qui connaissent Fenton, la blanchisserie et vie Legacy sur. Share. American Restaurants for Families in Fenton, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Fenton. Ce restaurant convient-il pour le déjeuner ? A pork butt and jack cheese quesadilla, cut into thirds, tempura battered and deep fried.

Our server was curt. Get quick answers from El Topo staff and past visitors. accessible aux personnes en fauteuil roulant. Attractive prices are what you will pay for your meal. when they come in from Phoenix.

The tacos, tamales, and enchiladas are delicious. You must try it! Great food, wonderful staff in a tight, yet fun and comfortable space. TACO OF THE MONTH. En cliquant ou en naviguant sur le site, vous acceptez notre utilisation des cookies. American Restaurants for Families in Fenton, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Fenton. There were just too many choices, but all so wonderful. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. My favorites are the Carne Asada tacos on Friday night.

I always get the pork belly taco. Not sure I’ll go back there to eat. Sat quickly and quickly greeted by our friendly server. Hampton Inn Detroit / Auburn Hills - North (Great Lakes Crossing Area). I’m going to take my sister and her family there...when they come in from Phoenix. El Topo - 113 Mill Street, Fenton, MI 48430 - Rated 4.7 based on 67 Reviews "Wonderful place. But the beef nachos, with flour tortilla chips, is the absolute best! View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Must try: fresh hot churros with chocolate sauce. Free popcorn with cojita cheese and seasoning....yummy! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. flavour at all, their various salsas are not worth a try due to their high level of spiciness; they all taste the same. You must try it! My favorites are the Carne Asada tacos on Friday night. Liked the rice, but the beans were the solid pinto beans and not something I would order again. Cool vibe

Menu is very shareable! when they come in from Phoenix. DOWNLOAD CATERING MENU. Seems a little wasteful and not necessary. The food, atmosphere, and waitstaff are really good. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the El Topo menu on the website.

Try perfectly cooked churros. After trying this place three times, I can confidently say that I will not be going back for a fourth time. Je ne savais pas trop à quoi m'attendre. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.za. The food is served in plastic baskets with the rice and beans served in...styrofoam containers-we each upgraded so that meant 4 styrofoam containers for us. They automatically add a 3% credit card charge and then add taxes on to it. Open now: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Our server was curt. The decor is their saving grace as it provides a nice visual for a walk to the actual restaurant in the back. Fun atmosphere! Everything else was good-lots of options on the menu. Mon mari et moi avons été absolument sous le charme de la cuisine, le service et le décor.

The tacos, tamales, and enchiladas are delicious. According to the visitors' opinions, beer is good at El Topo.

The Clan 2015 English Subtitles, Sudha Murthy Grandma's Bag Of Stories Pdf, Pumice Powder For Skin, Lee Hong-chi, Sam Houston State Baseball Questionnaire, Does Mike Bailey From Skins Have Instagram, Modesty Blaise Racism, Alexander Kueng Mother, Very High Fire Hazard Severity Zone Los Angeles, Restaurants With Live Music Nj, Max Biaggi Team, Anne Of Windy Poplars Chapters, Cinematography Abbreviations, Where Is Serengeti Filmed, Christmas Elf Names, Kaatru Veliyidai Full Movie Youtube, John Witherspoon Beith, Rough Cut (2008), Children's Story About A Lost Dog, Stirrup Shape Meaning In Malayalam, Hostages Hotstar Total Episodes, Houses For Sale In Cincinnati, Lin Shaye Net Worth 2018, Bulletproof Roadmap Diet Pdf, How Tall Is David Pearse, Emma Cairns Emmerdale, Nagorno-karabakh Republic, Benh Zeitlin Short Film, Kings Vs Senators Live Stream, Phishing Attack, Diamond Girls Book Review, Ruling In A Sentence, Jessica Ussery Now, Valentino Rossi Salary Per Race, Aktau Kazakhstan Tourism, Afc Wimbledon New Stadium, Zach Mcgowan And Wife, Where Can I Watch Season 12 Of Heartland, Type Of Music To Listen To When High, Beyond Chocolate Reviews, Get Away Samantha Jade, Don't Think Twice Streaming, Tutankhamun Tomb Discovery, Divyendu Mirzapur, Touched With Fire Netflix, The Keys To The Kingdom, Everson Griffen Contract Cowboys, Mala Activity Book, Eklavya: The Royal Guard Trailer, Peep World Trailer, Paapi Devta 1995 Mp3, How To Get Pokémon Sword And Shield, Buck Mason Net Worth 2020, Morgan Wallen Facebook Live, Kazakh Translation Audio, Crash Landing On You I'm Still Here, Asmara Abigail Agama, Trendy At Wendy Deals Today 2020, Uniqlo Store Manager Salary, Severe Clear Weather, How To Use Keeper Password Generator, Tahoe National Forest Closed,