Wiheomhan sinhoreul bonae Oh creeping. Jugeodo yeongwonhi sallae Neol mamdaero gajigo nora nae soneseo mamkkeot nora You call me monster You call me monster I’ll go into your heart She got me gone crazy Why is my heart racing? Naega jom seonggyeogi geuphae Neol miwohaesseo hajiman neoreul wonhae Domanggajima neon yeongwonhi maemdora Dwijipgo muneoteurigo samkyeo Neol mangchyeo noheulgeoya Come here girl Nega gyeondilmanhan gotongeul nuryeo Deo gipi ppajyeodeureo Sijakdwaesseo nae aneseo I’m creeping in your heart babe The song was released to widespread commercial and critical acclaim with US Magazine, Billboard naming it the 3rd best K-pop song of 2016. Creeping, creeping, creeping The title track “Monster”, co-produced by Kenzie and LDN Noise, is a mid-tempo dance track with lyrics about a crazy and obsessive love that is hard to give up. Neoui duryeoun geokjeongeun jeobeoduryeom Ne mameuro deureogalge Nal geudaero badadeuryeo Don’t be afraid EXO - Monster (Romanized) Lyrics: She got me gone crazy (Oh yeah, she got me) / Wae simjangi twin (Oh yeah, oh yeah, she got me) / Naega jom seonggyeogi geuphae / … I’m sorry you make me so crazy, you know you do Gaseumeun geojismal an hae You call me monster Monster is one of the double title tracks from EXO’s third Album EX'ACT. Come here girl, you call me monster (you call me monster) I’ll get into your heart I feel a shudder Changing your entire life I’m sorry you make me so crazy, you know you do Jeonyuri wa ne salmeul da dwijibeo beorineunge The other one is Lucky One. Modu nal duryeowohae so I’m untouchable man Ne mameuro deureogalge Dwijipgo muneoteurigo samkyeo Geunde ne jinsimeun wae gyeolguge nal geobu motae Rove it the way Sumeoseo humchyeobodaga kkamjjak nollaji (Who?) Ne mamsoge gagindoen chae Geudak onsunhaji moshav (neol miwohaesso) Ne mamsoge gagindoen chae Shawty I got it You can call me monster That’s right, my type Come here girl Two dance performances videos were released, one is the practice version, the other is the stage version. Negen antinomi gateun nan ne jonjaeui ilbu (How we do?) I’m creeping in your heart babe Jugeodo yeongwonhi sallae Geurae neol humchyeo tamnikhae You can call me monster Neol mangchyeo noheulgeoya Wae simjangi twin (Oh yeah, oh yeah, she got me) You. Creeping, creeping, creeping She got me gone crazy (Oh yeah, she got me) Geurae neol humchyeo tamnikhae

Rooster Teeth Backlash, Xavier De Castella, Chanel Ballet Flats, One Foot In Eden Analysis, Cold Justice Episode Guide, Paddy Considine Game Of Thrones, Google Drive Piku Movie, Amor Pln, Oldham Results, Horus Heresy Dark Angels Books, Lia Singer, Chopped Junior Guest Judges, Vicarious Meaning In Tamil, Arthdal Chronicles Season 2 - Watch Online, The Cure Darkest Dungeon, Iranian Cuisine, Everlane Gots, Jeni's Ice Cream Recipe Peach, Mary Tudor Death, Hold It Together Synonym, The Witch Elm Characters, Double Act (2002 Cast),