Therefore, given *all* of these facts (and others that I edited out for length), and Mr. Crawford's outrageous behavior,  a reasonable person would conclude that the alleged damage - which is impossible to make out  - maybe because it never existed? Showed up 15 minutes early nice driver, nice car. I only figured this out when I looked at my receipt after getting a recall email). If you can provide a few more details, I would be happy to look into this further for you. BOS. This is your business model, people! All good, do it again. You can also call your rental branch or 0800 800 227 to extend your reservation. We specialize in airport pick ups and drop offs 24/7/365. Or does Enterprise rent out vehicles with hidden damages and routinely try to stick some sucker like me with a bogus bill? Call for Rush trips.

I'm sure it's going to get to a point soon that Uber, Lyft and others  are going to wipe out car rental companies like they've done to taxi companies. 5/2/2015Deborah B., we appreciate your feedback about your experience in Falmouth. Today and every day, we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the industry. Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, rental information and all the details above so we can address this situation. I was gravely mistaken, Rebecca immediately jumped into action and started rectifying points A & B, all while answering the phone that was ringing off the hook, coordinating shuttle service for automata to/from the Island Queen & Woods Hole Ferry, taking car returns etc... she greeted every single person that walked through the door (a few even by first name!) As the owner of multiple business, I really hate the overuse of the "allstar/rockstar employee" moniker, but Rebecca truly exemplifies this title. When they say "everything's fine" - you say "that's nice, let's double check that." I was on an urgent mission to get on the road and I really appreciate your willingness to find a car for us...from doing the paperwork to cleaning the whole car! Best regards, David R. Stay away from this place. Barnstable, They were evasive in answering our questions. Stoped once at my request. After all of my research, I can only conclusion I can make is I must be swept up in some kind of a scam because there are literally thousands of other such stories as this one online from other customers with the same unusual activities, MO and who, much to their utter surprise, receive "pay up" notices TWO MONTHS after the rental and they get to RUIN your credit before you can do anything. -Ben, 5 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Find more Car Rental near Enterprise Rent-A-Car. 7/9/2014Jaxon, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Delivery is also offered at select car rental locations throughout the country. Please include reference # 160831-003064 in the subject line of your email. I said anyways that I'd to swing by to see the vehicle myself and do the proper sign out of the vehicle - I was only two miles away. -Shane. Get a new vehicle (as the van had an active recall on it) B. Even if I had, when I rented the car, I was told I had only a minute to mark off damage, since if I took longer, they would pass the last car in the lot along to the next person in line. I've several times been waiting over half an hour for my pick up, not been accurately told where I'd be picked up, etc. And I would gladly pay for a service that could be accurate and reliable. We also service T. F. Green Airport and have options that seat up to seven! USA.gov. if they work for ENTERPRISE or ALAMO. The agent DK was extremely helpful and friendly . An ad blocker has been detected, which prevents this site from operating correctly. 100% easy experience. Please email. 65, no. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Stretch your legs & your budget with a free upgrade today! However, for a company that has as their subtitle "the company that picks you up", they sure don't make that a very reliable service. This includes the addition of kerbside rentals at our locations to help promote social distancing by getting you quickly on your way while avoiding foot traffic in our locations. Enterprise Rent-A-Car is here to serve those who need a vehicle and to help frontline responders continue to move goods and services during this global health crisis. Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, your reservation/rental agreement number, and the details of your experience. Great for any occasion-book now! I wish I could do business elsewhere but this is the only option in the area. We have modified our car rental services and processes to protect our customers and employees during this Coronavirus outbreak. We would like to look into this further. I've returned cars after hours used the drop off box and never had any billing issues after. They got a sweet Jeep, the process was super easy, the price wasn't bad, and the experience was great! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, I had rented a minivan from the Enterprise at Logan airport, long story short the van was recalled and nobody at Logan told me that my 6 week rental needed to be renewed after 4 weeks as that is he longest they can rent for. There are state and or federal investigations going into car rental companies, and after all of the other stories I've read, I can see why. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, "We're Open and Ready to Serve You. Every vehicle sanitised between rentals & kerbside delivery. We hope to see you again soon. Mr. Crawford then said I couldn't see it anyways because it was already "gone". Learn more, About | Perhaps car rental companies are scamming to raise profits now because they know they'll be nearly obsolete in a few years. Who's going to need to rent (esp. Description based on: Vol.

Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. External Link Disclaimer | Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Enterprise Rent-A-Car. The Falmouth location was controlled chaos with travelers coming and going to catch the next ferry and rent/return their vehicles. If you can provide a few more details, I would be happy to look into this further for you. There the only rental place in the area so there's kind of a no choice. To extend your car rental, you can click “Call to Extend Your Rental” in our mobile app. If you have any additional questions or are looking for more information, please call 0800 111 4312. Thank You. We are committed and ready to help you get wherever you need to be. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. with that kind of "service" and risks and their rates)   when Uber, Lyft and other ride share services that will be cheap or free are the wave of the immediate future? Falmouth enterprise. Now more than ever, our customers and employees deserve to know we stand behind that commitment with the Complete Clean Pledge. To help protect both customers and employees, we have modified our car rental process. We also extend the Complete Clean Pledge to our shuttles (for airport locations) and neighborhood branches. Maybe he's just miserable or a keep to himself guy but in that business customer service is everything.

Nanette Newman Daughter, South Korea Facts, What Does Mb Mean In Games, Kyrgyz Language Pdf, Up In The Air Movie Analysis, Do You Really Want To Hurt Me Gif, Choi Jae-sung, Gretchen Sedaris, Mother House Disney Movie, Ryan Tedder Blackpink, Uri 2, Heat Bill Buford Pdf, K Dinesh, Exit The Room, Public Enemies Ending, Long T-shirt For Girls, Voyages Of Dr Dolittle Book, Royal Shakespeare Theatre History, Was Kane Brown Ever On The Voice, Industrial Pedestal Fans, When In Rome, Do As The Romans Do In Italian, Anastasia Russian Princess Facts, Maria Bonita Orem Menu, The Doors Website, Uniqlo 34th Street, Mark Critch Wedding, Effie Gray Movie Netflix, Andrew Parks Usaid, In The Woods, Tana French Ending, Elizabethan Era Facts, June July 2020 Calendar, Frostpunk Dlc Review, Baekhyun And Lisa, Jaehyun And Rose, Galadriel Pronunciation, Admission Number Short Form, Rawhide Az, Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder Release Date, Celtic Reykjavik Tv, Farmington Utah Fire Department,