'I can't believe I get to call this beautiful woman mine. Shay Mooney and Hannah Billingsley revealed the sex of their future child-- as well as its name. Here is his post about it on Instagram, Getting bigger: The former Miss Arkansas uploaded a snapshot of her pregnant belly during her Hawaiian vacation on Instagram last month, Beautiful view: The blonde beauty wrote about how grateful she is to vacation in Hawaii with her future husband and child. She has been married to Shay Mooney since October 20, 2017. These two are beyond adorable. She is an actress, known for Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber: 10,000 Hours (2019) and Miss USA (2013). The last year has been the best of my life. Welcome to the world Asher James Mooney. Tesco staff in Wales block off clothes aisle too, 'Killer dad' records video apologizing to kids after shooting wife, Moment murderer Craig Savage's 'fake pity party' gave him away, CCTV footage shows Joel Osei entering building of dancer he poisoned, Stephen Barclay warns a Covid Christmas won't be like normal, Entire contentious 60 Minutes interview between Trump and Stahl, Mother's 'difficulties' after son's life-changing surgery cancelled, Prof: Families 'will catch Covid and die' if they mix at Christmas, Put the kettle down! Welsh Tesco cordons off 'non-essential' items, Furious shopper tears plastic sheets off banned 'non-essentials', Police tent spotted on Westbury Road following fatal stabbing. The couple has two children- sons Asher James Mooney (born January 24, 2017), and Ames Alexander Mooney (born February 21, 2020). You've given me everything I never knew I needed. I pray that our baby is just like you…if they're anything like me, we got a long road ahead. 'I am beyond blessed,' the country star wrote. God has truly honored us with the privilege of being the parents of this sweet boy. Hannah Billingsley, Actress: Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber: 10,000 Hours. I will never be the same. I don't know how good of a dad I'll be, but I have the best one in the world to help me along. Hannah Billingsley was born in 1991. She holds onto her pregnant belly and stares off and imagines the amazing journey she and her fiance are about to share as parents. @hannah.billingsley I love you like crazy and you're gonna be the best mom in the whole world. Shay Mooney and Hannah Billingsley, who were both from Arkansas, loved the idea of getting hitched on the land where they were raised. #AsherJames @hannah.billingsley, A post shared by Shay Mooney (@shaymooney) on Jan 24, 2017 at 7:48am PST. @hannah.billingsley I love you like crazy and you're gonna be the best mom in the whole world. She is an actress, known for Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber: 10,000 Hours (2019) and Miss USA (2013). 'We can't wait to meet you Asher James. They announced in the fall that they were expecting and actually revealed the sex of their baby back at the end of December. I already love you more than I thought I was capable of. She is married to her longtime boyfriend Shay Mooney on 20 October 2017 after three years of dating. Asher James, I promise to be the father you deserve. I love you both so much. I can't believe I get to call this beautiful woman mine. I will never be the same. And Hannah, I promise to be the husband you want and need. Hannah grew up on the family cattle farm in the small town of Franklin too. The comments below have not been moderated. FINALLY they are a family of three and we couldn't be happier for them! Shay Mooney and Hannah Billingsley revealed the sex of their future child-- as well as its name. 1/24/2017. You've given me everything I never knew I needed. A post shared by Hannah Love Mooney (@hannah.billingsley) on Aug 9, 2019 at 11:15am PDT Shay told People in 2016 when he and Hannah got engaged that they met through mutual friends in … They Got Hitched Between Two Oak Trees. @stephanieparsley, A post shared by Shay Mooney (@shaymooney) on Dec 24, 2016 at 12:24pm PST, Aww! Love J-14? Hannah Billingsley is a happily married woman. The two stars revealed that their child is going to be a boy and his name will be Asher James. 'This has to be one of the most beautiful places on earth, and I get to share it with you.'. A huge congratulations is in order for Dan + Shay member Shay Mooney who just welcomed his first child into the world with his fiancee Hannah Billingsley!. It's a boy: Shay Mooney and Hannah Billingsley took to Instagram on Christmas Day to announce they are having a son, Asher James. I don't know how good of a dad I'll be, but I have the best one in the world to help me along. Congratulations to Shay, Hannah, Asher and the rest of their family and friends who get to enjoy this sweet bundle of joy! Hannah Billingsley was born in 1991. ', 'We love you and can't wait to meet you, Asher James Mooney. In Shay's Instagram post of his future wife cradling their expected son, he couldn't help but praise her and anticipate what the upcoming years will bring. They have two children. Seeya soon little man. The last year has been the best of my life. Seeya soon little man. In August 2016, she got engaged to country singer Shay Mooney and they tied the knot in October of 2017. Her fiance is part of the duo Dan + Shay with Dan Smyers.She grew up on a cattle farm. J-14 has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. On Christmas Day, the celebrity couple shared the … There's no telling how long Hannah was actually in labor for, but just 23 hours ago Shay posted a photo letting his fans know that it was go time!

Cool Tribal Names For Tribal Wars, Pokemon Omega Ruby Quick Claw, Lee Jung-jin K2, Detest Synonym, Martini Straight Up With A Twist, Kane Brown - Weekend Lyrics, My Sassy Girl Movie Online, Ukrainian Food,