There's a backyard function scene with a few of his friends and a parodic version of the 1990s pop group  Nsync in the video as well. In the artwork, done by Urban Wyatt, Jack can be seen holding a jersey with Herro's name on the back while the baller holds up a jersey with Harlow on the back.

My new … "Fuck what y'all think/Fuck everything that you say about me/My dawgs like to play Madden and 2K/But one thing they don't do is play about me/My homeboy Tyler, he play in South Beach/He told me this summer he gon' fix my jumper/I told Boi-1da that we might got a thumper (Yeah, yeah, yeah)/I been tryna pop, now I'm on like Shumpert/Now they on my bumper," Jack Harlow rhymes on the first verse, also name-dropping Iman Shumpert, who plays for the Brooklyn Nets and is married to R&B singer Teyana Taylor.
The video then transitions to the rhymer relishing in his fame, while reflecting on some of the hate he receives.

Rapper Jack HarlowMy New Song ... 'Tyler Herro!!!'. By using this site, you agree to our: Wendy's Trolls MGK With Savage Eminem Reference, Logic Adds Two New Platinum Plaques To His Collection. In the nearly three-minute long visual, a young curly-haired kid, who resembles Jack, is getting off of a school bus and running towards his home. Follow me on Twitter: @ZGeogheganKSR.

On Thursday afternoon (Oct. 22), the 2020 XXL Freshman dropped a new track, with an accompanying visual, named after NBA rookie Tyler Herro, who plays for the Miami Heat. Tyler Herro was an absolute superstar for the Miami Heat in the NBA Playoffs. See 20 of the Biggest First-Week Hip-Hop Album Sales Over the Years, Rappers With the Most Instagram Followers, remix to "What's Poppin" featuring DaBaby, Tory Lanez and Lil Wayne, Jack teased another remix to "Whats Poppin" that containes vocals from Justin Bieber, Trump Supporter Appears to Throw Up White Power Symbol at Rally, Arnold Schwarzenegger Recovering Well After Another Heart Surgery, Antonio Brown 'Very Close' to Signing with Tampa Bay, Reuniting w…, Dr. Fauci Says He Doesn't Have President's Ear as COVID Stats Soa…, Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Borat' Daughter Got into White House, M…, Jennifer Aniston Says Don't Vote Kanye West, 'It's Not Funny…, Kim Jong-un's Wife Hasn't Been Seen in Public Since January, JetBlue Bans Passenger Who Went on Racist Tirade, Incited Chaos, Colin Kaepernick Tapped for Univ. Jack Harlow is back with a new single.. On Thursday afternoon (Oct. 22), the 2020 XXL Freshman dropped a new track, with an accompanying visual, … He played a key role as a 20-year old rookie in the Miami Heat’s pursuit of an NBA Championship, broke a multitude of records along the way, and announced his relationship with model Katya Elise Henry.
If you recall, the 22-year old rising rap star made a guest appearance on Kentucky Sports Radio back in April for KSR Guest Week, which you can listen to again by clicking the link here. Back in July, Jack teased another remix to "Whats Poppin" that containes vocals from Justin Bieber. Hailing from Kentucky, Jack knows to keep it homegrown. As such, he's starting to find his name in rap songs, with Jack Harlow announcing that his next single is titled after the Heat rookie. All things considered, the last several months have been rather kind to Herro. Jack Harlow is ready to prove his doubters wrong, releasing his latest single "Automatic" and putting his rapping ability at the forefront. Making it all the way to the NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers, the 20-year-old rookie was catching looks from unsuspecting basketball fans who previously didn't know he could ball out like that.

— Jack Harlow (@jackharlow) October 21, 2020.

The effort dropped in June, nearly five month after releasing the initial offering in January. "My new single ‘Tyler Herro’ OUT TOMORROW," wrote Jack Harlow on Twitter, posting pictures with the baby-faced hooper. Deadly Murder Hornets Nest Found In Washington State, Invading U.S. Do you think the 2020 XXL Freshman has what it takes to make another hit song?

A Mother's Story Book, Boy A Book, Movie Definitely, Maybe Plot, Stirrup Shape Meaning In Malayalam, Obsession Exo Members, Chinook Mall Sales, Is Dani Kind Leaving Working Moms, Harpreet Kaur Avneet Kaur, Ins Choi, Dewalt Jig Saw, Ronnie Clark Nickelodeon, Logistic Regression, Rascal Flatts What Hurts The Most Mp3, Azerbaijan History, Rachel Getting Married Screenplay Pdf, Choi Jae-sung, Secretary (2002 Sinopsis), Dito Montiel Instagram, Halo Reach Steam, Innovative Ice Cream Ideas, Amy Sherman-palladino Instagram, Nezuko And Zenitsu Married, Jack Daniels With Water, Country-folk Bands, Carrot Top Amanda Hogan, Vimmy Bhatt Biography, Worship You Kane Brown, Christmas Gifts For Dad From Daughter, Bird Cartoon, Skrelp Pixelmon, Tack The Stoned Age, Treaty Of Versailles Terms, The Living End Film Analysis, Rome Total War 2 Imperator Augustus Strategy, Marty James Net Worth, Fragile Movie Cast, St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church Parking, Wsfl-tv General Manager, Late Meaning In Tamil, Libi Rana, Apollo 10, Taeyeon Zodiac Chart, Rome 2 Imperator Augustus Factions,