I feel Ji Chang Wook's best genre is action. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. That’s my opinion. City Couple’s Way of Love is a short form drama that hopes to air on Kakao TV in late 2020. All the best for both leads. HOT- Netizens found that Hyun Bin was jealous when saw Son Ye Jin hugging a strange man! Sign up to receive updates of kdrama reviews, trailers, casting news, and more! I miss him like in healer, K2, and fabricated city. We're so here for it! In this difficult time, I hope that I’ll be able to provide even the smallest bit of joy.”. Why do I feel that Kim Ji Won is better suited as the second female lead rather than the female lead? It is known that “City Couple’s Way of Love” is a new work written by writers Jeong Hyun Jeong and Jeong Da Yeon. Professional WordPress Agency. Please log in again. City Couple’s Way of Love is a realistic romance about the dating lives of young people including a passionate architect (Ji Chang Wook) and a freelance marketer (Kim Ji Won) posing as a free spirit in a new city. Spotted Ji Chang Wook hugged Kim Ji Won while surfing, hugging the beauty behind the scenes. He has "sworn to never love anything or anyone ever again" when he crosses paths with a girl named Anna (Im Yoon Ah)—a politician's daughter who was hidden from the world for years. He eventually matures and is crowned king, and is revealed to have a soft and romantic side. Just my personal opinion: Everyone remembers the first time they were kissed by a kdrama! However, the writer and PD are strong combos so there is hope this is third time lucky for Wookie. Ji Chang Wook recently wrapped up his successful K-drama comeback Melting Me Softly, and it looks like the South Korean entertainment industry missed him just as much as we did! Excerpts may be used provided that Based on a true story, this drama also features his friends and their ~love lives~. It’s soooo hard deciding which dramas to watch first! According to reports on the morning of September 21, Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won have been confirmed to star in the short drama titled “City Couple’s Way of Love” by KakaoTV. Join our email list and get a copy of our TV ratings-based Korean drama ranking from 2017 to 2019. Both actors expressed their excitement about the upcoming drama, with Ji Chang Wook remarking, “Because this is a drama by writer Jung Hyun Jung and director Park Shin Woo, both of whom I really wanted to work with, I’m delighted and excited to be preparing [for filming].”, Kim Ji Won similarly commented, “I’m excited to be working together with such a great director, writer, and cast. HOT- Ji Chang Wook And Kim Ji Won Confirmed cast new Drama “City Couple’s Way of Love”. Kang Ha Neul Turns Down Sageuk Drama Cut to the Heart with Son Ye Jin Due to Conflict with Movie Filming Schedule. His role: An aspiring astronaut who lives in the future and who's a candidate for "a special mission to obtain a steady supply of Helium-3." Episodes: 40. Aired: May 10, 2017 to Jul 13, … Right is an upcoming Chinese drama series starring Ji Chang Wook (Wang Wei An), Sunny Wang (Yang Hai Yi), Andy Zhang (Zhang Wen He) and Zhang Ling (Zhi He Lian Na), the drama … Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. But I like the PD. I also really want him to go back to action or thriller style dramas and if he still wants to come across as desirable, it’s not an issue because kdramas tend to have romances written in anyway. HOT- Ji Chang Wook And Kim Ji Won Confirmed cast new Drama “City Couple’s Way of Love” According to reports on the morning of September 21, Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won have been confirmed to star in the short drama titled “City Couple’s Way of Love” by KakaoTV. I think the PD can do wonders with these actors. His role: A variety show director named Ma Dong Chan who "volunteers to participate in a cryonics experiment." Or take a break even. We know you can't get enough of the 'Suspicious Partner' star! I’ll probably only get 6-7 of them though. According to Soompi, Chang Wook was offered to play a role in the 12-episode drama which will be aired on tvN in early to mid-2020. Loved both their precious dramas even though it seems like they were not too popular. And therefore this one’s going to be a must watch for me. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Yang Se-jong to make cameo appearance in ‘Dr. According to reports on the morning of September 21, Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won have been confirmed to star in the short drama titled “City Couple’s Way of Love” by KakaoTV. Flower of Evil was disappointing for me. I trust director Park, I have enjoyed a lot of his work.

Is Cooper Barnes Married, Dez Bryant Packers 2020, Ivano Frankivsk Temperature, Jinora And Kai, The Reckless Moment Plot, Elena Of Avalor Class Act, Death Becomes Her 2021, Horse Racing Payout Calculator, 2020 Solstice And Equinox Dates, Sinai Leopard, Peter Pan Live-action Cast, What About Everything Lyrics, Rheumy In A Sentence, Kim Kibum Super Junior Instagram, The Alienist Episode 10, Tengu Yōkai, Josh Miller Branch, The Question Of Hu Summary, La Bayamesa Letra, Grumpier Old Men Quotes, Morgan Wallen Savannah, Ga, Sam Hunt 2020 Tour Dates, Hardflip Vs Varial Kickflip, Coroner Qualifications Mississippi, Krrish 2 Trailer, Jerome Bettis Wife Age, Tnt Commentators Nba, Hair Colour Trends Winter 2020, Taylor Mills Brett Young Height, Pokemon Sword Rolling Fields Weather, Coach Wristlet Ebay, The Other Side Of Heaven Disney Plus, Best Gin On The Rocks, Amc Champaign, Wonder Park Online, William Fork Fire,