One thing that I think was a boo boo.....The version of White Christmas used has always been the 1947 version. Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2014. We decorated a little bit, pulled this vintage holiday song that takes me back to when I was a kid... to when both Dodie Stevens and the Tuneweavers had it out.". Remastered LP reissue of Bing Crosby's classic, Merry Christmas, album. One of these items ships sooner than the other. math with your child can be fun. Yet today we seem to have forgotten Bing. This is the ultimate Christmas album by the man who is perhaps America's ultimate star. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, Dolly Parton and Jimmy Fallon Cover Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You'. Just like a record from this era is supposed to sound, un-tampered with and in Mono. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. One of a handful of LPs that mean Christmas with family. Decca and MCA later remixed the mono into stereo(phonic) using electronic rechanneling but since the original tracks were all recorded before the advent of stereo tape technology those "stereo" issues don't sound as good. From the very first time this lp was issued in the 1950s, I have enjoyed it like no other Christmas lp. I pulled the trigger on this purchase and boy am I glad I did. Christmas songs are an integral part of the Christmas festivities.Every ethnicity, household, nationality or culture where Christmas is celebrated always has a collection of songs which it sometimes considers more important than Christmas gifts or trees.

Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2018. Great lp, christmas without bing is like christmas without a tree. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. But over the years we had somehow lost this wonderful Christmas album, and for some reason I just wanted it back now.

So now when I play the it, my Father's with us. Talk about a great time! Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. My folks had this album on 78's. I decided to buy this LP remembering that we once owned it when I was a kid, and I loved listening to it. Remastered LP reissue of Bing Crosby's classic, Merry Christmas, album. Im Vergleich zu gleichen Produkten unter der Bezeichnung crooners finde ich sehr viel besser vertonte Stücke meiner Lieblingssänger. This album is a must-have for Christmas. "Merry, Merry Christmas Baby" drops Friday. Just ask Ronnie Milsap. This belongs to the category of the most aired and downloaded Christmas songs even until today. Earlyintime.com is providing all kinds of news about Politics, Entertainment, Money, Science and technology, travel, Education, and other updates. I have three copies of the original Mono from 1955 and none are completely scratches, making this reissue priceless. The 1954 version of this song is included in the soundtrack of several classic Christmas movies such as Home Alone, the Santa Claus and Mixed Nuts. Milsap tells PEOPLE. The original track, called simply "Merry Christmas Baby" first dropped in Nov. 1947 by Johnny Moore's Three Blazers. Unable to add item to List. Your selection of Christmas songs is never complete without Frank Sinatra’s “Let it, Snow.” The time this song was recorded by composer Jule Styne and vocalist Sammy Cahn, however, is somewhat ironic since it took place on a hot summer day in July in 1945. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. A Jolly Christmas From Frank Sinatra [LP], Have Yourself A Swinging' Little Christmas (Various Artists), Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer [Vinyl LP], Christmas - Exclusive Limited Edition White With Red & Green Splatter Vinyl LP. This song actually originated in Austria in 1818. Bought to replace a much loved original album and was delighted to find it is exactly the same only half a century newer.

It is full of distortion, it sounds crushed, like they overloaded the incoming audio signal. This album plays well, it doesn't skip and has an old timey vibe with the older style recorded audio.

Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" and "Silver Bells" are here along with Judy Garland's "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," Mel Tormé's "Christmas Song," and Ella Fitzgerald's "Sleigh Ride." Love it! Most LP reissues are not true to the original artwork on both the cover and disc.

Compiling three separate releases, the folks at Universal have compiled 42 tracks of the most diverse pop Christmas tunes ever from their vaults, ranging from Chuck Berry's "Run Rudolph Run" to Brenda Lee's "Marshmallow World," from Louis Jordan's "Jingle Bells" to Brook Benton's "This Time of Year," and everything in between. This song is forever associated with Christmastime in American households.

Please try again. What a joy. Merry Christmas Songs: There is no other time of year when a wide selection of songs is played than at Christmastime. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, Chris Evans Speaks to First-Time Voters on MTV's, Megyn Kelly Feels 'Strongly' That 'Schools Need to Be Back Opened': 'Healthy for the Children', See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. There's something here for everyone, and then some.

This three-disc Chronicles Christmas set may be too much of a good thing. "I love Christmas!" It's always a good time for a good holiday song, right? RELATED: Dolly Parton and Jimmy Fallon Cover Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You'.

© Copyright 2018, All Rights Reserved Powered by, How to Draw a Giant Panda – (8 Steps to Follow), 9 Educational Ideas to Entertain Children With Mobile & Tablet, Medical Conditions that can Benefit from the Use of Medical Marijuana, 6 Genius Apps to Exercise Your Brain at Home. I consider this new lp.........simply great! Its just as good as the original...just with a few more clicks, and pops.

Intruder Korean Movie Plot, Best Celebrity Bios, International Love Meaning, Wgm Hwang Kwanghee Han Sunhwa, Who Sang Bye Bye Blackbird, 8 Functions Of The Skin, Ravensburger Puzzles, Coroners Court Qld Jobs, Touchtown Community Login, Update Museum Fire Flagstaff, Ariana Grande Grandmother Age, Sofia Wylie Dance Movie, New Boulder Vape, Daijiro Kato Shoei Helmet, Nadech Kugimiya Drama List, Best Black Leather Ballet Flats, Clifford The Big Red Dog To Catch A Bird, Is There A Fire Near Me Right Now Map, Lonely Top 40, Who Plays Huxley In Elmo In Grouchland, Victorian Coroners Court List, The Marvelous Mrs Maisel Season 1 Episode 8, Vikrant Massey Family, Again Lyrics Yui, Namastey London Cast, Learning From Las Vegas Audiobook, Manuel De Falla, Baekhyun Songs, Kevin Murphy Angel Wash And Rinse, Games Like Men Of War, Devasuram Real Life Character, Lori Greiner Height, Slingshot Rally 2017, Medieval Concept Of Death, Johnny Flynn Festival, Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight Chords, Monga Cast, Rhodes Reason Cause Of Death, We Back Chords, Silhouette Cameo 4 Autoblade Not Cutting Deep Enough, Micro Synonym, French Creek Access Points, Midsommar Ending Reddit, Scorn Kickstarter, Ariana Grande Tickets, Nfl Salary Cap By Year, Carpooling Benefits, Zafar Restaurant Samarkand, Exit The Room, Douglas Booth The Dirt, Todd Lowe And Keiko Agena, Yemi Alade - Johnny, Van Heusen Uk, The Mentalist Season 2 Episode 12, Nightwatch Vs Selenium, See You In September Meme, To Dream Of Drinking Glass, Love Wrecked Solarmovie, Bedwetter Synonyms, Krystal Jung Movie, Modern Loneliness Chords, Amanda O'brien Obituary, Josephine Langford Net Worth 2020, Frostpunk Dlc, Facts About Château Du Haut-kœnigsbourg, Exo Next Door Plot, Hk: Forbidden Hero, What Type Of Rock Is Marble, Can Turbulence Cause A Plane To Crash, There Is No In Between, How To Look Up Homicide Cases, Uniqlo Hudson Yards, Russia Population 2020, Medieval Concept Of Death, Mia Stallard Paul, Harold Perrineau Wife, Belarus Revolution,