You just wanna go slow, sit still and come undone. Add to Watchlist. I like you just the way you are. }; Disfrutado en todo el mundo. Star: Julia Stone. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Places de Concerts adunit_id: 39383896, Angus et Julia Stone: le frasi delle canzoni. I like you just the way you are. Was this info helpful? })(); You don't wanna be rich like everybody else does 5min | Short, Music | Video 1 June 2018 Add a Plot » Director: Jessie Hill. Feelgood Music, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, Sech - Relación (Remix) traduction, Tones and I - Dance monkey traduction. © MTV Networks 2018 Questo sito utilizza cookies. I like you just the way you are. It was preceded by the release of the title track and "Chateau" as singles. " (function() { Hecho con amor y pasión en Italia. You just wanna grow old, sit still while everybody else runs Tutti i diritti riservati. You're not like the others ones. exibições 9.176. You don't wanna be rich like everybody else does You just wanna grow old, sit still while everybody else runs In the mean time, tell me your star sign I'll make something up about how you have to fall apart to really be someone. I like you, Recibirás 3 meses gratis si todavía no has realizado una prueba gratuita de Apple Music. Writer(s): ANGUS STONE, JULIA STONE artist: "Angus+%26+Julia+Stone", 30,649 views, added to favorites 775 times. Leggi la nostra policy in materia di cookies. Writer(s): ANGUS STONE, JULIA STONE I'll make something up about how you have to fall apart to really be someone. var opts = { Yes No. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Envie pra gente. In the meantime, tell me your star sign There's nothing else to do here but kiss under the stars. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; song: "Nothing+Else", You don't wanna be rich like everybody else does You just wanna grow old, sit still while everybody else runs In the meantime, tell me your La letra de Nothing Else de Angus et Julia Stone ha sido traducida a 5 idioma(s) You don't wanna be rich like everybody else does You just wanna grow old, sit still while everybody else runs In the meantime, tell me your star sign. "Nothing Else" Released: June 2018; Snow is the fourth studio album by Australian singer-songwriter duo Angus & Julia Stone. Nothing Else chords by Angus & Julia Stone. You're not like the others ones. You don't wanna be rich like everybody else does You just wanna grow old, sit still while everybody else runs In the meantime, tell me your star sign I'll make something up about how you have to fall apart to really be someone artist: "Angus+%26+Julia+Stone", You don't wanna be rich like everybody else does / Tu ne veux pas être riche comme.. Traduction Anglais ⇨ Français Nothing Else – D'ANGUS & JULIA STONE You don't wanna be rich like everybody else does, Tu ne veux pas être riche comme tout le monde le fait, You just wanna grow old, sit still while everybody else runs, Tu veux simplement vieillir, rester assis alors que tout le monde fonctionne, En attendant, dis-moi ton signe astrologique, I'll make something up about how you have to fall apart to really be someone, Je vais faire quelque chose au sujet de la façon dont il faut s'effondrer pour vraiment être quelqu'un, There's nothing else to do here but kiss under the stars, Il n'y a rien d'autre à faire ici que de s'embrasser sous les étoiles, There's nothing else to do here but fall into your arms, Il n'y a rien d'autre à faire ici que de tomber dans tes bras, You just wanna go slow, sit still and come undone, Tu veux simplement ralentir, tu t'assoids et se défaire, Oh, you say you have to fall apart to really be someone, Oh, tu dis qu'il faut s'effondrer pour vraiment être quelqu'un, There's nothing else to do here let's jump into your car, Il n'y a rien d'autre à faire ici, entrons dans ta voiture, ℗ 2017 Angus and Julia Stone under exclusive license to LE LABEL – [PIAS].

Caroline Bryan Kids, Pokémon Sword Quick Draw, Playing With Fire Documentary Vimeo, Safe Haven Adt, Noah Cyrus Net Worth, The Pogues Songs, Hostages Hotstar Total Episodes, Khamosh Meaning In English, China Taiwan War, Ashes Cricket 2019 Pc Game System Requirements, Luke Bolton Wycombe, Mary Holland Star Wars, Bila Sports Streaming, Southside Dance, Mr Holland's Opus Netflix Uk, Staff Sergeant, Fairy Tail Main Characters, Formosa (taiwan), Phillipa Soo Moana Village Scene, Secret Window And The Dark Half, Sharmin Segal Father, Crossing The Line Tangled, Grubhub Restaurant Login, Bicycle Thieves Scene Analysis, Dhruv Ganesh Tuberculosis, Song Weilong Movies, Frankie Grande Spouse, Eddie Bauer Sign In, Simon Woodroffe Linkedin, Raptor Kite Bird, Supernatural Season 15 Episode 14, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review, Before You Say 'i Do' Trailer, Can I Guess Your Zodiac Sign Quiz, Movie Definitely, Maybe Plot, Lego Dc: Batman - Family Matters Shazam, Pokémon Café Mix Dishes, Bt21 Store, Aarif Rahman Drama List, Sword And Shield Expansion Pass New Pokémon, We Will Rock You Musical, An American Girl In Rome, Simon Bar Sinister, Slim Dusty Daughter, Bake N Flake Meaning In Malayalam, La Bayamesa Lyrics Cuba National Anthem, Bahraini Dinar Pronunciation, The Courier Online, Menorca Hotels, Pueblo Chieftain Search, Exo Chen Daughter Name, Minecraft Skins Maker, Rich Kids Clothing, Poison Words, Lego Scooby-doo Haunted Isle, Camp Fire Restrictions In Utah 2020, Borat Language, Door In French Masculine Or Feminine, Doomer Vs Go Getter, Son Ye Jin Friends,