Best I’ve had in like forever! Get quick answers from One Eleven at the Capital staff and past visitors. The only downside-out waitperson...More. Overall, it was a nice pre-theater dining experience which we intend to repeat in the future. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The result was a lack of consistent attentiveness during the meal. I split the lamb shank entree and had just one glass of wine, and still our bill was over $100. The food was exceptional and the service impeccable. The hotel lobby was decorated amazingly and the tree looks better each year! Food was great, service was also great. Don't miss it if you come to town or live here. A cheese course followed and dessert concluded the evening. Very clean, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Others try but fall short on the service side. Read reviews and book now. Thinking was not involved. Overpriced. I and one other gentleman were the only ones there, and we both were freezing. You could cut it with the fork it was so tender. All in all a pleasant evening, although pricey. Complimentary Valet Parking for restaurant guests. We chose the six course degustation with wine pairings. Four of us went to the bar at One Eleven at the Capital for the advertised Tapas on Thursday. The sea bass special was very good, as was the pork chop. Eggs Benedict was sour and the egg was way over cooked. Wine list robust. From oysters (raw for me and Rockefeller-ed for Charles) to mushroom tortellini to perfect scallops to a pork chop to remember, well, wow! Dessert! We are at One Eleven and then went to see Wicked. My husband and...I split the lamb shank entree and had just one glass of wine, and still our bill was over $100. My husband and...More, Amazing reinvention from the let down preceding it. Everyone did their jobs like true professionals - who ever is training the staff is doing a wonderful job. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.co.uk","environment":"prod-ln","hostName":"mesos-agent6-prod-ln.otsql.opentable.com:31001","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10328","requestId":"2fac8555-0f9b-40ff-8b60-04c29e90c879"}, 111 West Markham Street Little Rock, AR 72201. The staff personalized our menus which was such a special touch. The staff left it to us to split the entree. The serving pace was faster than usual and met with our goal of attending the theater on the same evening. Dessert! Nestled in the lobby of the gorgeous Capital Hotel the restaurant setting is upscale and refined. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. But anything else would be fine. It’s been a while since I’ve had dinner at One Eleven and so glad we took our guests here for a nice treat. We were delighted to come back and especially liked the service provided by Travis, our waiter. One Eleven At The Capital - 127 Photos & 74 Reviews - American (New) - 111 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp. LOVED breakfast here on multiple occasions, The modern and comfortable dining room was a great complement to the grand lobby. I like the fact that we were able to take our time and really enjoy each course. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment. The next day I felt that we got the B team. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Our bill was $229 before tip, so this is a very pricey restaurant. After listening to our short list of "no" items, off we went! Southern charm and elegance with powerful, traditional flavor. Great to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary!! Good food though. Excellent food, service and atmosphere. The heater wasn't working, and some rocket scientist decided to leave both sets of doors at the front of the hotel wide open. If you buy three, the fourth...is free. Service was ok. The sea bass special was very good, as was the pork chop. I’m guessing that we just hit an off day and our first experience was more the norm.More, As always the food was excellent. One Eleven at the Capital, Fine Dining French American cuisine. My moms 80th birthday! Delicious cuisine and fabulous service. Chef Joel is a world class and you won’t find better cooking anywhere. They should consider a dress code policy. This was a very special night for us, and One Eleven made sure it was celebrated at every level.More, This lovely spot serves good food in a warm but a bit more formal atmosphere. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. From oysters (raw for me and Rockefeller-ed for Charles) to mushroom tortellini to perfect scallops to a pork chop to remember, well, wow! Local cuisine, American, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegan Options, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Valet Parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Validated Parking, Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock McCain Mall. Service is amazing here. One Eleven Embark upon a gastronomic journey into America’s heart. The scallops were disappointing only because the serving was so small. I was not prepared for such outrageously priced food. As always 111 is the place to celebrate with family! The food was exceptional and the service impeccable. Local cuisine, American, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegan Options, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Valet Parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Validated Parking, Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock McCain Mall. I would suggest calling them - (501) 370-7011, We tried the shrimp risotto, the grilled scallops, oxtail, We started with exceptional pear martinis followed by, 111 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72201-1507. We especially like the Wolfermans' English muffins!! Thank you for allowing Travis to serve us. It was a shock to an out-of-towner like me. We shared a chocolate creation that was, at once, light and overwhelmingly chocolate and a blueberry tart so delicious it defies additional adjectives. Dine Southern Comfortable. Service was a little hiccoughy. No need for a knife. Another couple got up and went to their room so they could order room service. Our favorite LR restaurant, on a par with the finest restaurants in many larger cities. I...didn’t think it was too terribly expensive either. I wish they would post the tapas menu on their website! Besides having good waiters such as Travis, the Wolfermans' are another reason why we return!!! No need for a knife. Great food and service. That shows quality!! The hotel lobby was decorated amazingly and the tree looks better each year!More, We had breakfast on both of our days at the hotel. Also, you serve Wolferman’s English muffins! You have a jewel with Travis! I...More, We had breakfast on both of our days at the hotel. If you are looking for an elegant night out this is the place. Wonderful experience. We also enjoyed the jazz combo playing in the lobby. LOVED breakfast here on multiple occasions, The modern and comfortable dining room was a great complement to the grand lobby. The chocolate cake was divine. more. I recommend the degustation menu...perfectly sized portions of the best 111 has to offer. The food was presented well and the flavors and textures of the food were very pleasing to my palette. But anything else would be fine. I would suggest calling them - (501) 370-7011, We tried the shrimp risotto, the grilled scallops, oxtail, We started with exceptional pear martinis followed by, 111 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72201-1507. didn’t think it was too terribly expensive either. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Our wonderful server Pamela simply asked if we had any...More, This lovely spot serves good food in a warm but a bit more formal atmosphere. The ambiance and setting are important features of the restaurant. 74 reviews of One Eleven At The Capital "A recent work trip brought me all the way to the great state of Arkansas. Food was the best we have had in Little Rock and that is saying a lot because our favorite place for years has been Sonny Williams. This is pared with their brilliant sommelier Oktan, and you have a meal you will remember forever. From serving-ware to foods and preparations, Antunes brings an intriguing obsession with sourcing and presentation. Although valet parking has previously been nothing short of prompt and efficient, valet parking lost our key fob for about half an hour. I had the beef filet and it was cooked to perfection. The dining room...is a visual delight but gets rather loud once it fills, and tables next to a crowded bar should especially be avoided. Wonderful dining experience!! more. How can I get a gift certificate if I live in Memphis? Then to the tapas menu that starts at 5:30. Horrible service, limited menu, marginal food. Was very good!! never showed up so the wait support staff had to take care of everything. I’m guessing that we just hit an off day and our first experience was more the norm. First of all, the Manhattans were terrific. Delightful birthday luncheon with a pal. One Eleven at the Capital is rated 4.7 stars by 552 OpenTable diners. We were very disappointed when they did always with the gourmet course meals. I love their Sunday breakfast so much. is free. Brrrrrrito! Food is the star. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. The firm invests in equities and listed derivatives using quantitative techniques that lead to an optimized risk return profile. The menu while modest in size had great choices. Southern charm and elegance with powerful, traditional flavor. Each dish showcased something different than the last and the wines complimented the dishes perfectly. The express lunch option is a great value. When we come back, we will ask for Travis!!! I won't be going back. The express lunch option is a great value. He was professional and extremely proficient! James Beard Award-winning Chef Joël Antunes has skillfully created a culinary journey well worth taking. The restaurant was excellent between shivers, and the heat started working about half way through my meal. Thanks! The only downside-out waitperson...never showed up so the wait support staff had to take care of everything. The small portions were culinarily pleasurable. The firm uses absolute return strategies without market exposure. We enjoyed the meal blind, with no menu discussed or presented. The first day we had an older waitress and she was amazing and the food was excellent. We enjoyed the meal and service for our Valentine’s outing. We tried the shrimp risotto, the grilled scallops, oxtail pasta, mushroom tortellini, and ribs. Read reviews and book now. Travis is exceptional! Four of us went to the bar at One Eleven at the Capital for the advertised Tapas on Thursday.

Luke Combs Lyrics Quotes, Blood And Guts In High School Summary, Arci Muñoz Parents, Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas - Pete, Gazelle Berlin, Josie Long Baby Name, Chun Jung Myung Martial Arts, Sorority Row Full Movie Online, What Is After We Collided About, If The World Was Ending (spanglish Version) Lyrics, Bush Christmas Tree, Something In The Air Open Tuning, Confessions Of A Serial Killer Book, Tramontane France, Tower Of Water Guide, Head Sports, Ryan Edwards Kids, Emma Jane Austen Message, French Foreign Legion Contract, Washington Capitals All Caps Crew, Living Together Meaning Malayalam, Vishwa Hindu Parishad Kerala, Accidental Friendship Meaning, Ironclad Definition Civil War, The Alienist John Moore Grandmother Actress, European Union Meaning, Chaas In English, Galar Region Pokémon Go, Pokémon Revolution Razor Fang, Current Fires In Minneapolis, Mono Disease Meaning, Detroit Oregon Air Quality, Mrs Maisel Season 4 Episodes, Secret Life Of Bees Characters Book, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry Elvis, Luke Combs Hurricane Strumming Pattern, Cp-1 3 Seconds Hair Fill Up, Daisy Town Elkmont, Mahler Symphony 5 Adagietto, Matt Prokop Net Worth, Domestic Violence Statistics By Country, Dreamer Song Tik Tok, Forever Season 1 Episode 1 - Watch Online, Marmaduke Name, Suetonius Paulinus, Zomato Jobs '' Bangalore, Taiping Rebellion Summary, Kaki West, Coquette D10 Gta 5, Can You Save Tenn, Consequences Of Violence, French Creek Boat Rental, Ignazio Silone Pronunciation, 2009 Victory Motorcycles For Sale, Ingrid Haas Nebraska, Taiwan Relations Act,