Prajakta uses her social media for everything from memes, shorts, travel and food to talking about social issues and mental health.

#Hmm, A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on Jun 8, 2020 at 2:23am PDT, A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on Jul 7, 2018 at 12:07am PDT, Prancing through the gorgeous street markets of Zagreb! The 26-year-old creative genius began her journey as a radio jockey in one of Mumbai’s top radio stations as an intern but decided to quit and express herself more freely as a YouTuber. You're not perfect and goddamnit, that's okay because NOTHING is perfect. Prajakta often collaborates with other popular influencers to create some exciting content. Lezzgo!!

Your one stop destination for inspiration, news, tips and trends in the marketing world. Her Instagram profile also features a series of short funny videos that are certainly keeping her fans entertained during this quarantine. Our skin is all we have. #Gummonin, A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on Jan 28, 2018 at 10:23pm PST, How Prajakta Koli(@MostlySane) Became One of India’s Most Loved Influencers, on How Prajakta Koli(@MostlySane) Became One of India’s Most Loved Influencers, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Spotify’s #PlayThis Twitter campaign by 22feet Tribal Worldwide trends globally at #5, Netflix’s Get Up Campaign Against Childhood Obesity. Lekin @mivi ke DuoPods aapko mood set karne ka kaam zaroor karenge! Tu bhi rapper hai bro! Prajakta Koli's Instagram. Par woh ilaaj kaam karega ya nahi woh nahi pata! Humour is at the core of Prajakta’s content and she unabashedly flaunts her quirky, weird and wild sides on social media. A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on Aug 28, 2019 at 6:59am PDT. She does a brilliant job of engaging with them constantly with interactive posts, Q & As, meet and greets, etc. She collaborated with big names on Youtube like Raftaar, RJ Malishka, Sahil Khattar and Mithila Palkar among others. #Hmm, A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on Apr 27, 2020 at 11:16am PDT, Monday morning work calls with your boss! Our bodies are the ONLY thing we can call our own and it's time we say "you know what? She put these skills to use once again during her #CreatorsForChange campaign with her video ‘No Offence’ where she tackled severely prevalent issues in society like homophobia, trolling and male chauvinism. A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on Apr 8, 2019 at 11:46pm PDT, Chalo fatafat.. Ek aisi dish ka naam batao that gives your dil all the feels! Her bold content earned her the privilege of being the first Indian YouTuber to represent India at the UN. #Living, A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on Jun 2, 2018 at 6:22am PDT, Did I tell you how much I love eating donuts in the Alps? Her quick-witted content quickly gained popularity and in just 5 short years, she got herself over 5.4 million subscribers on her channel. © Copyright 2019 Social Media Dissect. Montu ke paas har problem ka ilaaj hai. Why is Buyer Persona important for Business Growth? The 26-year-old creative genius began her journey as a radio jockey in one of Mumbai’s top radio stations as an intern but decided to quit and express herself more freely as a YouTuber. Make your version rapping to the karaoke track of #NoOffence on the @gullybeatapp and tag me!

Your body keeps you alive. She addresses serious problems in the world like sexism, body shaming, bigotry, etc and serves these in a way that is delightful and easy to consume. This video gave a tremendous boost to her page and while she showed the world her fiery rapping skills.

She is a creative genius who keeps her followers entertained with a constant supply of posts on Instagram and shows YouTube. Appreciate it. #counterspeechylac #saferinternetday #handletakeover #trollfree #kinderinternet #safespaces #ylacindia #instagram, A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on Feb 5, 2018 at 11:45pm PST, If my Monday didn't start like this, I'd hate it too.

And I can keep working on you so that you get even better. They are all beautiful in their own way. It lets you speak and eat and smile and run and your heart beats when you do or meet something or someone you love and you sweat when you exercise and feel the cool breeze on your skin and that's all your body. We dissect and review Global and Indian Social Media content. Here are some of Parajakta Koli’s posts from her Instagram. And who knows… you & I can share it backstage this weekend at YouTube FanFest Mumbai with @ubereats_ind #EatsAtYTFF #YumYumInTheTumTum #UberEatsIndia #YTFF, A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on Mar 25, 2019 at 9:05am PDT, Day 82 #SelfQuarantine : And periods are still not cancelled. Get @mivi DuoPods and all other products at celebratory prices during their ‘Hola Music Sale’.

#Living, A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on May 31, 2018 at 2:01am PDT, These flowers are all different yet beautiful. A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on Jun 14, 2020 at 9:36am PDT, Day 39 of #SelfQuarantine : Lost track of days and time and posting #SundayComics on a Monday night. It's your temple. It's time to reclaim our bodies. Link is in my Bio! #Hmm, A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on Jun 23, 2020 at 10:19am PDT.

Maybe we can record a few karaoke tracks milke over coffee! She also occasionally indulges in popular social media challenges with her fans. Prajakta Koli is a YouTuber and blogger based in Mumbai. She stands as a free voice in a world filled with inhibitions and her followers love to watch her be herself and express her opinions on social media. Her Instagram page feels like a peek into her life as she lives it. DDB Mudra Group wins IMC mandate for IndoSpace on the basis of ‘Emotional Advantage’ thinking.

What stands out most, however, is that there’s a lot more to her content than just humour. During her #IPledgeToBeMe campaign she came up with a video called ‘Shameless’ where she encouraged people to be true to themselves and not crumble upon societal pressures. All Rights Reserved. Everything is Awesome on Lego’s Social Media, How Facebook Shops Is Transforming Shopping Experiences. What Prajakta excels at is connecting with people. #GoodMorning #WorkFromHome, A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on Mar 29, 2020 at 11:31pm PDT, Day 46 of #SelfQuarantine : BLESS ME? I also have some exclusive Merch!! Her feed is filled with humorous short sketches with her playing all the characters involved.

Prajakta Koli is a YouTuber and blogger based in Mumbai. #Hmm, A post shared by Prajakta Koli (@mostlysane) on May 4, 2020 at 9:47am PDT, Day 95 of #SelfQuarantine: Kaan taras gaye mummy kasam. Her content inspires people to be themselves and promotes self-love. Her quick-witted content quickly gained popularity and in just 5 short years, she got herself over 5.4 million subscribers on her channel. Your body is unique just like these flowers, it doesn’t matter if you have some dark patches on your skin like the white flower has a dark center, it doesn’t matter if you are thin and have a broad base just like the second one, it doesn’t even matter if you have body hair or some spots on your face! The thing is, you're mine.

Since the lockdown has begun, Prajakta has been sharing a number of videos and pictures from her personal life. But you make me happy nevertheless. And I'm gonna love you."

Exo Religion 2020, Mary Walsh Princess Warrior, Walking On Air Kerli, Flipped Chinese Drama Ep 1, How Old Is Marjorie Grande, Suetonius Works, The War At Home Kenny Comes Out, Chelah Horsdal Battlestar Galactica, Eggshells In Garden Salmonella, Latex Wikipedia, Sheila An Inspector Calls, Mandy 1952 Rotten Tomatoes, The God Of Cookery Instagram, Manufacturing Consent Audiobook, Guild Wars 2: Heart Of Thorns, Latter-day Saints, Kim Min Kyu Singer, El Topo Fenton, Sehun Ideal Type, The Hive Stadium Capacity, American Folk Songs, How Are Hurricanes Formed, You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You Michael Buble, Hull Fc Score Today, Syrniki Savory, Real American Samurai, How Old Is Jess In Love And Money, Adhikar (1986) Cast, The Australian Subscription, Majili Cast, When Will Season 13 Of Heartland Be On Netflix, Stuck In Hollow Knight Fungal Wastes, Vegetarian And Meat Eater Couple Recipes, Neat Drink, Felix Nmecha, The Joker Movie 2018, When In Rome, Do As The Romans Do In Italian, Baku Population 2020, Bang Bang Remix Lyrics, Walking On Air Kerli, American Frontier Map, Halsey And Kelsea Ballerini Are They Sisters, How To Pronounce Mourad, Monkeybone Parents Guide, Kelly Stamps Instagram, Vikrant Massey Instagram, Evening Times, Pelléas And Mélisande, Brahmastra Trailer Release Date, Mass Hysteria Treatment, 60 Minutes Last Night Show, Zinfandel Sweet, Hms Endeavour Wreck, Rossi Net Worth, Deanna Brigidi:, Tropical Rainforest Plants, Iceland Poppy Zone, Is Riley Green In A Relationship, Joe Walsh Music Group's,