He said his fish-hook had lost its charm and sorrowfully he took it away with him in his canoe. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!

Join our early testers! 16 synonyms of sorrow from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 73 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way.

Miss Amabel rose to her feet and stood regarding him sorrowfully. Another word for sorrow.

Find more ways to say sorrowful, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?

What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? Find more ways to say sorrowfully, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Synonyms and other words related to sorrowfully: Meet your meter: The "Restrict to meter" strip above will show you the related words that match a particular kind of metrical foot.

Synonyms for sorrowfully include bitterly, regretfully, ruefully, agonisingly, agonizingly, sadly, painfully, woefully, mournfully and inconsolably. What made you want to look up sorrowfully? As she and I were great friends, she confided to me her observations and her sorrowful disdain. At this his sorrowful forehead was more sorrowful than ever.

"So you are going to leave your old dad again," he asked, sorrowfully. Sorrowfully: with feelings of bitterness or grief. His listening attitude had a sort of angular and sorrowful grace.

"No; I am as much alone in the world as one well can be," rejoined he, sorrowfully. And Caleb plodded up the stairs after her with his head down, amazed and sorrowful.

Another word for sorrowfully. Delivered to your inbox!

Accessed 24 Oct. 2020. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words?

“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? What are synonyms for sorrowfully?

"I have no hope," said Mr. Lorry, in a low and sorrowful whisper. “Sorrowfully.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/sorrowfully.

"Do you know, if I disappeared tonight, there's not a soul—" said Jenny, sorrowfully. He was a good stout knight, but sorrowful of face and downcast of mien. “Why, it must be autumn,” she said sorrowfully, as she looked around. Find another word for sorrow.

Synonyms for sorrowfully in Free Thesaurus. The meeting between the two friends was as joyful as their parting had been sorrowful.

Synonyms: aching, agonized, anguished… Antonyms: blissful, buoyant, buoyed… Find the right word.

"I shall not know when morning comes," said he, sorrowfully. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).

But, while he was in this sorrowful mood, he heard a voice close beside him. Antonyms for sorrowfully. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. "Ah, you say you do, yet you refuse to do as I wish you," sorrowfully replied the siren. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? See how your sentence looks with different synonyms.

Which of the following is a fruit named after a Moroccan seaport.

Top Synonyme für sorrowfully (andere Wörter für sorrowfully) sind dolorously, sadly und mournfully.

Nglish: Translation of sorrowfully for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of sorrowfully for Arabic Speakers.

Before it had been grave and stern and bitter; now it was sorrowful instead.

1 synonym for sorrowfully: dolefully. Synonyms: agonizingly, bitterly, dolefully…

'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'?

Meter is denoted as a sequence of x and / symbols, where x represents an unstressed syllable and / represents a stressed syllable. Another word for sorrowful. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”?

Post more words for sorrowfully to Facebook, Share more words for sorrowfully on Twitter, 'Cordial': A Word Straight from the Heart. The lad came forward into the light, and eyed Sir Crispin sorrowfully.

Learn a new word every day. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. I have come back for nothing but disappointment,' added he sorrowfully. Join our early testers!

Never never had he forgotten his father's sorrowful and upbraiding look. Sorrowful: expressing or suggesting mourning. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. (See "Slash & x" notation for more info on how this works.) Synonyms: agonizingly, bitterly, dolefully… Antonyms: blissfully, gladly, happily… Find the right word. Find more ways to say sorrow, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.

Hrithik Roshan Mother, Calmness Opposite, Shudder Full Movie, Was Kane Brown Ever On The Voice, Gashina Mp3, Eloise Mumford Married, Jade Rock Price, Marxman Dragons' Den Net Worth, Uniqlo Usa Llc Lyndhurst, Nj, Mah E Mir Poetry In Urdu, What Is After We Collided About, Current Fire Restrictions Josephine County, Treehouse Brewery Location, Alfonso Arau Biografía, Cuyana Promo Code, Tintin In America Comic, The Australian Login, Homemade Ice Cream Near Me, Kakai Bautista School, Ghislaine Maxwell Assistant Goes Missing, Renegade Subdivision Wyoming, Uzbek Restaurant Toronto, The Moonstone Movie 2016, Marvelous Mrs Maisel Season 2, Episode 1 French Translation, Police Academy 4, Douglas Hodge, Closed Toe Heels, Pokemon Sun And Moon Mod, Châteauneuf-du-pape Vintage Chart, Bhangra Paa Le Hit Or Flop, Edifice In A Sentence, Accattone Ebert, Jason Aldean Real Name, Best Jeni's Flavors 2020, Toby Sebastian Net Worth, Paisley County, Mitwa Chords, Lady Terminator Possession, Rhythm Of The Night Lyrics, Chateau Lafite Rothschild 1982, Daughter Quotes From Dad, Tajikistan Language To English, Only Human Lyrics - Christina Perri, The Tempest Act 4, Scene 1, Steve James Hoop Dreams, The Natal Witness Pressreader, Memories Elvis Karaoke, Belarus Dictator Name, Forever Season 1 Episode 1 - Watch Online, Kelsea Ballerini - Peter Pan Meaning, Nightflyers Volcryn Wiki, Initiation Movie 2018, Best Books About Barbarians, Bert Belasco Wife, Florida Wildfires 2019, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Online, Madhu Kapoor Actress Wikipedia, Stuart Weitzman Wiki, Adventureland Full Movie Online With English Subtitles, Marimekko Fabric Sale Usa, Dawn Pokémon Age, Dark Side Of The Ring - Vice,