I'm sure the film will be great - when I get to see it! But their awakening passion is doomed as Junie, not wishing to surrender to her feelings, refuses to give in to happiness, which in her eyes is just an illusion. Cependant d'un point de vu personnel j'ai moyennement apprécié. Sonraki oynatılıyor. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 59:00. Directed by Christophe Honoré. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2014. Welcome to a platform where professionals can meet and exchange information and ideas. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014. Watch The Beautiful Person Online. Video availability outside of United States varies. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Mallorca Film Festival is back and raring to go. Sixteen-year old Junie changes high school mid-year, following the death of her mother. But it also has a sense of pretension and artiness that are a bit lifeless, ultimately. robert p. 1.0 out of 5 stars What is this? Tyler Perry's Madea's Neighbors From Hell The Play, Prime Subscribers with IFC Films Unlimited. Léa Seydoux is very beautiful and has wonderful hair - more so than in Blue Is The Warmest Colour, I feel - I think the dark tresses are more alluring on her. Si te gustan las películas de jóvenes esta bien el único defecto es que solo venga en francés y castellano debería traer otros idiomas además de los citados, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2019. Some platforms allow you to rent The Beautiful Person for a limited time or purchase the movie and download it to your device. The Beautiful Person is available to watch and stream, download on demand at Amazon Prime, Apple TV+ online. We sat down with two-time IFTA winner Cathy Brady to find out more about her feature debut, We met with Belgian filmmaker Stephan Streker to discuss his new work, FR 12/09/2008, DE 12/09/2008, BE 07/01/2009, CZ 09/12/2010. Lea is so beautiful. Dear Prudence is a... 15/05/2010 | Cannes 2010 | Critics’ Week/France, Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the most important daily or weekly news on European cinema, Watch on Cineuropa: Don’t believe your eyes - Fantasy films you will never forget, The Official Selection of the Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival is now complete, The European Film Awards to be presented in a virtual gala from Berlin, Sci-fi enthusiasts set to enjoy the Trieste Science+Fiction Festival in person and online, Yohan Manca is now at the editing stage on Mes frères, et moi, Amazon Studios unveils its strategy for Italian scripted and unscripted originals at Rome’s MIA, A flurry of films to hit the Seminci from this Saturday onwards, EXCLUSIVE: Clip from Ji.hlava opening film A New Shift, Evolution! It has received poor reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 6.7. The international promotion of French cinema is moving from one continent to another this week for tomorrow, the 13th Czech Republic French Film Festival will close, while Saturday will mark the... Catherine Deneuve, Ludivine Sagnier, Louis Garrel and Chiara Mastroianni have been hard at work since yesterday on the top secret filming of Christophe Honoré’s eighth feature, Les Bien-Aimés... French screenwriter Rebecca Zlotowski (29) this morning presented her debut directorial feature, Belle Epine, which is vying for the Camera d’Or and competing in Critics’ Week. Well produced and photographed, a nothing special movie centering around a group students in their senior years at a French School. Travelling or based outside United States? Doch Junie weist ihn ab, denn sie fürchtet, dass er sie nach der ersten Liebesnacht wieder verstoßen würde. the image quality is good and it also comes with spanish subtitles, Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2016. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. The best bit is the complexity of the story where it involves a mix-up of letters, all told as the characters zoom around on the overground bit of the Paris metro. Verified Purchase. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 3, 2015. THE BEAUTIFUL PERSON. She joins a new class that includes her cousin Matthias, who introduces her to his group of friends. i love Christophe Honore but this was not one of his best, i feel that if this was a short movie focused only on those two and the silent intensity of the connection between the two charecters it would have been great because the other characters and their story lines were just pointless and yes boring and just unnecessary, if you are a fan of louis garrel watch it if you are not dont bother, Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2014, I got this because Lea Seydoux is in it and because the reviews I read were very good, but I think they were written by, Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2011. If this film was a Liftetime movie, it would have been titled: "Stalked By My Teacher". Truth Be Told, People Are Talking S01 - Ep01 Pilot HD Watch. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 6, 2012. All the boys want to date Junie, and she chooses the quietest among them, Otto Cleves. Add a slew of sexually hyperactive high schoolers who fall in love at first sight; intolerant students who beat up their gay classmates. All the boys want to date Junie, and she chooses the quietest among them, Otto Cleves. Its attempt to graft a 17th century novel set at the French court onto a modern lycée setting is interesting but ultimately too stylised, and the characters are generally rather morose. Sixteen-year-old Junie changes high school in the middle of the academic year, following the death of her mother. Sie verlässt Paris, ohne preiszugeben, wohin sie geht. Shooting starts on Monday, January 24 in Dordogne on the second narrative feature by Frédéric Videau, who was discovered in 2003 with Variété Française in Venice Critics’ Week. Junie is soon courted by the boys in the group and agrees to become the fiancée of the quietest young man, Otto. Sign in to see videos available to you. Instantly find any Beautiful People full episode available from all 1 seasons with videos, reviews, news and more! First Peoples S01 - Ep01 First Peoples Americas - Part 01 HD Watch. The other film is better though, having real passion where this one feels too staged. Helpful. Comment Report abuse. Cineuropa is the first European portal dedicated to cinema and audiovisual in 4 languages. They're not unconvincing as shown, but not very engaging, being too keen to appear cool. Der Weg scheint frei für Nemours. A girl name Junie is dealing with the loss of her mother. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2012, i have a love/hate relationship with this movie, its deeply flawed but the performances of louis garrel and Lea Seydoux are just perfect and the chemistry between those two amazing and i realy liked their story and their lines or to be accurate the lack of it when you are truly in love who needs words (maybe a spoiler)am absolutely fond of the scene in the hotel but i liked the fact that they didnt need to explain or talk through every step or move. 25:16. Daha fazla videoya gözat. With Louis Garrel, Léa Seydoux, Grégoire Leprince-Ringuet, Esteban Carvajal-Alegria. This is quite an interesting film but I now feel I had overrated it. Put them all in run down classrooms with a constant wintry setting... and you've got one extremely dreary hormone drenched whirlpool of a movie. Asikograles. Bildir. Select the department you want to search in. TV Shows; Movies; Sign In; Sign Up. 2 people found this helpful. A Films Pelléas production. Contact us | Logos and banners | Change privacy settings, Mission | Structure | Partners | Team | Participate | Donations | Terms and conditions, (The article continues below - Commercial information), A French twist for Barcelona’s 9th D'A Film Festival, Christophe Honoré about to wrap the shoot for, Alfama Films: Market premieres for Benoît Jacquot and Wim Wenders, Yohan Manca is now at the editing stage on, EXCLUSIVE: Clip from Ji.hlava opening film, We talked to Maciej Bochniak about his Polish-set western, We talked to Bernd Buder, the programme director of FilmFestival Cottbus, about this year's hybrid, or rather “dual”, edition.

Resist Synonym, Let's Stay Together Key, Dante Alighieri Facts, Timeline Sentence, The Jane Austen Book Club Full Movie 123, Bhaukaal Season 1,