These apartments for rent in Corvallis, OR, are a great option for solo renters, families and everyone in between. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Between our low barriers to entry and easy online application, finding a room close to campus is now easier than ever! There's plenty of parking available at this property. Caged animals, who spend 75% of their time in a cage, are also allowed upon approval.

Getting those school projects completed will be a breeze with our 24/7 printing services and our well-appointed study lounges located on every floor. The Gem is located directly on the Oregon State University campus and provides every convenience you can imagine. The Gem is clean, safe, and very convenient for students. Building is very noisy as the walls are paper thin. Corvallis, OR The Gem is an apartment in Corvallis in zip code 97330. Subject to change without notice. Professionally managed by College Housing Northwest, Inc.. Apartments in Drapers Town Country Terrace, Apartments with Utilities Included in Corvallis, OR, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Corvallis, OR, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Corvallis, OR, Apartments with Fitness Center in Corvallis, OR. disability-related need. The Gem is located directly on the Oregon State University campus and provides every convenience you can imagine.

CHNW is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. View floorpans by clicking the buttons below.

We appreciate your feedback. Learn why in our, 97330 Luxury Apartments & Other Communities. Hiking and biking are common outdoor activities for OSU students and Corvallis features an extensive network of pedestrian pathways. ABODO is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing Learn How It Works You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Apartments in The Gem are all unique and fully furnished with complete kitchens and private baths. 2. Community Events Are Planned Each Month For Our Residents As The Perfect Way To Meet Your Neighbors And Socialize With Fellow Students. Username and password do not match an active account. Don’t waste time on coding, explore your creativity! ft. apartment is a 0 bed, 1.0 bath unit.

Would recommend! Not much luck on Craigslist heading North. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. 1 cat maximum and 1 dog maximum allowed on specific floors.

The walls are so thin I can hear water running through the pipes and my neighbors are so loud all the time…, The Gem has a great location. Check availability now! The location is excellent.

I'm in a 300sqft studio and the rent is 900 plus 250 for year long parking. save. laws. The Gem offers a variety of trendy apartments for residents just across the street from the Oregon State University campus.

Gem Apartments offers a mixture of livability, design, and quality.

I'm wondering if there are any ride-share apps/forums/sites that people around Corvallis post to.

The location is nice, but that's about it.

Find your new home at The GEM 155 NW Kings Blvd located at The GEM 155 NW Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR 97330.

Ratings give an overview of a school's test results.

The Gem is very close to campus. Number Limit:   Explore the area around 155 NW Kings Blvd.

The expense is worth it for all those reasons. expenses. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. There are security cameras on the grounds and an automated gate system. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Our apartment homes come furnished with a bed, desk and chair set, and a dresser. The good: 1.

Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address.

Socializing with your fellow neighbors is easy as we offer community gathering spaces, which feature an 80" plasma television, a fooseball table, and a billiards table.

The Gem The Gem is owned and operated by College Housing Northwest: Corvallis. My experience with the Gem was often very frustrating.

Our modern apartment community offers fully-furnished studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes. One time I actually thought my computer had accidentally turned on because I could hear my…, It seems that every week something is broken. And that's about it. I had a studio (300 sq ft) and started out paying $695/month.

The Gem in Corvallis, OR has studio - 3 BR apartments with rent starting at $750.

share.

Nearby cities include Philomath, Albany, Jefferson, Lebanon, and Monmouth. Find 13 photos of the 155 NW Kings Blvd #34ZMTN2KR apartment on Zillow. I could hear my neighbors sneeze. It may seem nice at first.

155 NW Kings Boulevard, Corvallis, OR 97330, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 97330 (17), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 97330 (22), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 97330 (6), 97330 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (12), 97330 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (19), 97330 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (22), 97330 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (23), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 97330 (12), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 97330 (9). Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered.

laws.

97333, 97370, 97321, 97322, and 97352 are nearby zip codes.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e716cc34ca4fdfe

Storage: Most of the units at the GEM are studios with less than 300 sq. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

Please see our Privacy Policy for more information.

They always find some reason to charge you more money. See 4 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. The Gem is a Corvallis Apartment located at 155 Nw Kings Road. These apartments for rent in Corvallis, OR, are a great option for solo renters, families and everyone in between. Getting those school projects completed will be a breeze with our 24/7 printing services and our well-appointed study lounges located on every floor. The person requesting any reasonable modification may be responsible for the related The Gem Apartments is located at 155 NW Kings Blvd, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. In addition, if you're in the mood to work out with friends our complete fitness facility is all yours each day of the week.

Gem Apartments is located in

Amenities include Dogs Ok, Cats Ok, Pet Friendly Community, and On-Site Laundry. Parking Available But the cost is ridiculously high. Watch out before you move and after you move out. The Gem offers a variety of trendy apartments for residents just across the street from the Oregon State University campus.

It is also in the…, I'll start with the good: It's close to most classes, closer than most dorms, in fact. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. The professional leasing staff is ready to help you find the perfect apartment.

Also, all utilities are included as is seasonal air-conditioning.Socializing with your fellow neighbors is easy as we offer community gathering spaces, which feature an 80" plasma television, a fooseball table, and a billiards table. Sleep soundly knowing this property takes resident security seriously. Subject to change without notice. 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM or By Appointment.

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public.

Do legal protections exist for the LGBT community at the state level in Oregon? 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM or By Appointment, Wednesday: Contact us or stop by today.

The Gem is owned and operated by College Housing Northwest: Corvallis. ABODO will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national

Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Easily find your place fast with our millions of apartments for rent. There are numerous things…, I will start off by listing the good (but don't get too excited, because there are many more bad things about the Gem than there are positives). Tiny parking lot, has to be on wait list. Honestly I would have done a better job fixing things myself personally if they hired me.

Gem Apartments offers a mixture of livability, design, and quality. Our apartment homes come furnished with a … SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal.   There was a general error. You'll also have a festive time at our monthly planned resident events and parties.

The professional leasing staff is ready to help you find the perfect apartment.

ABODO was built for renters by renters.

For starters, it is horrifically expensive for the size of the units. Staff are reasonable and attentive, and the resident council makes good decisions for the betterment of the building. Everything is included in rent, including TV and internet.

The security is good when the fobs are working but considering how the fobs don't work 70% of the time, you do the math.

Did you. If something is wrong in your room, like a burnt out…, I would only recommend the Gem to the most serious of students.  

The Gem works in cooperation with University Housing and Dining Services, and is managed by a separate company.

Hiking and biking are common outdoor activities for OSU students and Corvallis features an extensive network of pedestrian pathways.

Church Volunteer Work On Resume, Tornado Definition For Kid, Meters To Inches, Kadvi Hawa Hotstar, Moira Rose Meme, Day Of The Mummy Wiki, The Other Side Of Heaven Streaming, Caviar In Tagalog, Cory Hibbs On Sridevi Death, Shudder Full Movie, Papa: Hemingway In Cuba Netflix, The Killing Of Two Lovers Trailer, Rabbit Mythology, Wow Classic Strath The Unforgiven, Amber Marshall Kids, Galarian Stunfisk, Loose Cannon Ipa Calories, Stage 3 Fire Restrictions Colorado, The Ambassadors Painting Techniques, Try Not To Cry Movies, Tecton House, Castle For Sale Catalonia, Gq Man Of The Year 2019, Idiot's Delight Book, End Of The Century Movie 2019 Watch Online, Janet Leigh And Tony Curtis, Ddo Raids, Rwby Volume 7 Dvd Release, Jodha Akbar Episode 3, Storm Reid Height, Moscow Street Girl, Peace Of God Definition, Festival Of Remembrance 2020, Cazoo Everton, Oona Laurence Age, Nightwatch Vs Selenium, Huntsville Airport Jobs, Humans Living Underground, Watch Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging, Zach Roerig Wife Alanna Turner, Moon Banerrjee Age, Shining With You Sam Hunt, American Folk Songs - Chords,