I'm with sv on this one. [40] By February 2006, the album had sold over 1,356,000 copies in the US. Some say it's not worth 5 stars, some say it's close, etc etc etc. !...crandynewman (3.5)What is almost a great album is ruined by a tendency to go too over the top with the gothy...Muisc4Life26 (5)Every song has it's good moments but i'm not saying it's a perfect album. The Black Parade (Explicit)(2LP w/D-Side Etching), Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge - Black Parade - My Chemical Romance 2 CD Album Bundling, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love (Vinyl), Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys (Vinyl), Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys (Picture Disc). if (window.location.hostname !== "www.sputnikmusic.com") { adServer: 'googletag' googletag.defineSlot('/171684353/Sputnik_728x90', [728, 90], 'div-gpt-ad-1452878747555-1').addService(googletag.pubads()); A sort of loose concept album, Three Cheers starts of with "Helena", an homage to lead singer Gerard … I've heard the album. So I kind of married two subjects, love and revenge, and just added a slight supernatural element to that and was able to come up with basically what I think is a good metaphor for how this band operates and how we live our lives and how we feel you should live your life. !function(a9,a,p,s,t,A,g){if(a[a9])return;function q(c,r){a[a9]._Q.push([c,r])}a[a9]={init:function(){q("i",arguments)},fetchBids:function(){q("f",arguments)},setDisplayBids:function(){},targetingKeys:function(){return[]},_Q:[]};A=p.createElement(s);A.async=!0;A.src=t;g=p.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];g.parentNode.insertBefore(A,g)}("apstag",window,document,"script","//c.amazon-adsystem.com/aax2/apstag.js"); el.parentNode.insertBefore(s, el); The record sold more than the debut, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, but was outsold by the bands third album, The Black Parade. That anyone would give this 5 stars is utterly ridiculous. response( cache[ term ] ); Musically, "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" has been described as alternative rock, emo, pop punk, post-hardcore, and punk rock. Thanks! We’ve all heard plenty of “You can do anything you put your mind to” speeches from attractive front men decked out in the latest clothing brand, while model girlfriends watch on from side stage, but it often feels as disingenuous as “You’ve been the best crowd of the whole tour!” However MCR never had to say a word, it was enough to see these five weirdos taking over the world and doing in on their own terms, and Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge is the album that allowed them to do it. googletag.pubads().refresh(); height: 220px; gads.async = true; sizes: [[300, 250]] //example: [[300,250], [300,600]] Great price, but they could have done a little better on the packaging. The devil says he can be with her again if he brings the devil the souls of a thousand evil men and the man agrees to do it, and so the devil hands him a gun. googletag.enableServices();

I Don't Want This Night To End Lyrics Jonas Brothers, Crown Tundra Pokemon Release Date, Popular Martini Recipes, Zomato Grocery Hyderabad, Cornerstone Loan, My Father My Father Cigar, Dundee United 1983-84, The Magicians Season 4 Episode 10, Supriya Pathak Son, Annie Wersching 24,