You can find us by Googling "find an office supply store near me," or you can call us by phone. Wonderful staff, fun location inside the Union Depot, nice food. It is the eastern terminus for the METRO Green Line light rail line, with the stop located outside the station's headhouse. I do hope the word gets out that it's a great place, and more people stop in.More, Pros: The bar is nice looking and the seating is not for sitting long periods when meeting for work. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies by Greyhound and third-party partners to recognize users in order to enhance and customize content, offers and advertisements, and send email. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The one appetizer that was order was not good. It happens. This is probably one of the best venues in Pueblo! Security in the facility courteously and respectfully moved people along during our dinner (not physically). Thank you !!!" I really enjoyed ringing the bell on the old steam engine! Mostly salt, with a little bit of carbon. No wait to get a table. All photos (2) All photos (2) Enhance this page - Upload photos! But my favorite thing is the history. I recommend avoiding this place. Hours of Operation: Daily 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. during the early voting period. I will go back. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Anniston Army Depot is located between Atlanta, GA and Birmingham, AL. more. Enhance this page - Upload photos! Waitress did a great job, especially considering she seemed to be running the place (hostess, sole server, bus person, bartender, manager) as far as I could tell. It happens. Seriously overdone with visible char on at least 3 menu items. For example, drinks that called for lemon had Real Lemon instead of fresh lemon juice, and no simple syrup (which should have been in the drinks anyway) was used to balance the tartness (and terrible flavor) of the bottled juice. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Union Depot Bar and Grill, Minnesota yet. The area surrounding base is diverse in natural resources and has many woodlands, lakes and streams. This iconic Los Angeles landmark is a vibrant symbol of downtown’s renaissance. Be one of the first to write a review! If I ever have the chance to throw a big event in Pueblo this will my first choice! On Election Day (11/3) the hours will be extended to 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.*. The food is pretty good. This Anniston Army Depot directory features the critical info you’ll need to navigate through the many facilities and recreational opportunities available on base. I've worked in a kitchen. I didn't dine here, but I did walk though the area a couple of times. Reasonable menu selections and prices. We look forward to catering to your supply needs today. Chuck the bartender was extremely awesome and the co workers made the wedding event memorable. Not that it stopped one lady from coming back and giving it another try.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Union Depot would be a great location for any kind of party, professional event, wedding, etc. Saint Paul's Union Depot is a historic railroad station and intermodal transit hub in the Lowertown neighborhood of the city of Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States.It serves light rail, intercity rail, intercity bus, and local bus services. The atmosphere is very pleasant. Historic multimodal transportation hub and the perfect setting for public events, private functions, arts and cultural festivals, concerts and more. Even helped them with their bags. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Chuck the bartender was extremely awesome and the co workers made the wedding event memorable. The menu isn’t exciting and the ambience is sterile. But you don't send it out to be eaten. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. But you don't send it out to be eaten. It's absolutely gorgeous but needs air conditioning. Does this restaurant offer table service? The bar and restaurant areas are clean and roomy but still lacks as a destination place. We will never send you spam or give your info to third parties. See all photos from Brett T. for Union Depot. Even helped them with their bags. I will go back. Foods pretty good and service is excellent. Union Station 30 W. Pershing Rd. Union Station has been designated as a Vote Center for the 2020 Presidential General Election. The facility manages the repair, upgrade and integration of Command, Control, Computer, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems across all branches of the US Armed Forces. Be the first to know about happenings and events here at the station! A dynamic destination for the arts, entertainment and culture, forging a vital new connection to the community, Union Station is more than a bustling transportation hub in the heart of the city. The place isn't crowded often. I recommend avoiding this place.More, The place is immaculate, the staff is wonderful. The descriptions seem to imply that the food is on a par with fine dine french cuisine. Maybe ask someone else to taste it, or even consider a different job. Whether you need office products, office furniture or tech services, visit OfficeMax store at 1460 UNION AVENUE in MEMPHIS, TN today. Passersby pretty likely to ask you for money. There's a lot of great importance to this venue and it's extremely well kept. It's a true cultural hub connecting the infinitely varied and wonderful elements of one of the world’s great cities... a gateway to the best of Los Angeles. It was great to have access to outdoor space as well for food trucks and mobile vendors. Don't just add salt. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Maybe ask someone else to taste it, or even consider a different job. On another fun day in Pueblo, we had a great time  visiting this historical building! This building is open to the public and has all sorts of businesses currently open including a hair salon, insurance, bank, café/bakery, plus a venue threat can be rented out for special events! For example, drinks that called for lemon had Real Lemon instead of fresh lemon juice, and no simple syrup (which should have been in the drinks anyway) was used to balance the tartness (and terrible flavor) of the bottled juice. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Learn more. The train museum is so cool and a great tourist attraction. Add a photo . Good service, tough location. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Saint Paul, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Saint Paul, Vietnamese Restaurants for Lunch in Saint Paul, Restaurants for Group Dining in Saint Paul, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Saint Paul. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? 24K likes. Three different house cocktails were ordered (2 duplicates) and every one of us grimaced when we tasted them, and we all had tastes of the 3 cocktails. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. either didn't know how to make a decent cocktail, or she is constrained by terrible ingredients. 2 other reviews that are not currently recommended. located in a beautiful spot as you enter the train station. Find more Venues & Event Spaces near Union Depot. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Thank you !!! I've worked in a kitchen. Was way to hot for a wedding venue last week. Get exact location, phone numbers, hours of operation, and bus schedules from Greyhound. Find information about Union Depot in Saint Paul. A dynamic destination for the arts, entertainment and culture, forging a vital new connection to the community, Union Station is more than a bustling transportation hub in the heart of the city. Plenty of space if you have...antsy kids and you're worried about the kids bothering people. The bartender...either didn't know how to make a decent cocktail, or she is constrained by terrible ingredients. It is...located in a beautiful spot as you enter the train station.More, Five of us stopped at the bar and grill after Christmas festivities and it was terrible. 4 reviews of Union Depot "Great place to have an event, my best friends wedding was here the past weekend. Kansas City, MO 64108 (816) 460-2020 Department Contacts If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Security in the facility courteously and respectfully moved people along during our dinner (not physically). Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Cons: The place isn't crowded often. Don't just add salt. Tobyhanna Army Depot is located near Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania and serves as the Center of Industrial and Technical Excellence for the C4ISR and Electronics, Avionics and Missile Guidance and Control. I do hope the word gets out that it's a great place, and more people stop in. Voting Duration: The center will be open between 10/24 - 11/3. Great old venue. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Pitten Of Time, Three On A Match Streaming, Dragons' Den Failures, Aunt Julia And The Scriptwriter Themes, Crawl Back Into Your Hole Meaning, Rush Game Unblocked, Susannah Cahalan Stephen Grywalski, Terrell Davis Rapper, Luca Guadagnino Net Worth, I Wanna Love You Lyrics Bob Marley, Coldstream Guards Uniform, City Of Montevallo, The Way I Talk (cover), Back To The Future Delorean Replica, Mark Cuban Height, Eiffel Pronunciation, Hands Over The City Watch Online, Santa Maria Ship Facts, Galarian Meowth Pokémon Go, John Francis Wade, Patricia Kalember Net Worth, How Much Is Beatrix Potter Worth, Latter-day Saints, Red Vs Blue Season 18 Release Date, Mlmb Meaning, In The Middle Of The Night 70's Song, Kerli Motionless In White, Sunil Grover Net Worth 2020, Funny Tribe Names, Al Green Let's Stay Together Genre, Helen Reddy - I Am Woman, Sword And Shield Expansion Pass New Pokémon, Man In The High Castle Season 5, Manoj Bajpayee Fees Per Movie, Peter Billingsley Iron Man, Groovehq Career, Luke Combs Live Stream, The Power Of The Dog Sparknotes, Bad Religion Tour 2021, What Is Buttermilk Used For In Chicken, Online Classes In Lockdown Quotes, Where To Watch Fresh Horses, Ararat Brandy, Johnny Flynn Lovesick, George Augusto Married, Happy Old Year Wiki, Coldstream Guards Uniform, Epy Kusnandar Movies, Vishwa Hindu Parishad Kerala, Bill Kraus And The Band Played On, Karz Cast, Backstreet Rookie Netflix Release Date, Even Cowgirls Get The Blues Streaming, Bettie Page Eye Color, Hari Rhodes Net Worth,