Ken likes to watch horror movies, and he tells the other members about them. He himself also thinks that his personality is similar to that of Ken. GOOD LUCK..HAVE FUN..STAY HEALTHY..STAY SAFE..BE HONEST TO EACHOTHER.. MEET OTHER GREAT PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD.. and most of all.. STAY HAPPY & I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Leo will be one of the torchbearers for the 2018 Winter Olympics alongside fellow member N. @miamajerle:disqus He worked in Lotteria for 9 months before debut. His valuable belonging is his Sunny from One Piece. I wish you all the best VIXX Ken is best friends with BTS’s Jin and B1A4’s Sandeul. Haitian Vodou, a syncretic religion practiced chiefly in Haiti Louisiana Voodoo or New Orleans Voodoo , a set of African-based spiritual folkways West African Vodun , practiced by Gbe-speaking ethnic groups of … Disclaimer He then went to his agency and naturally thought that he would take the risk as a vocalist who can adapt to a more diverse genre of music. And it doesn’t hurt that he has amazing leadership skills that show with how close he is to the other members and how he dotes on them, especially Leo and Hyuk. Despite his lack of dance skills before debuting as a VIXX member, Ken was able to pass his audition to Jellyfish Entertainment because of his singing ability, where he only trained for five months. Vixx the best…:). Their ship name given by fans is KenDi. Apparently, he wasn’t very popular in a co-ed school but was popular in an all-boys class. Take care!!!!!!!!!!!! His favorite artists are Kim Bum, Kim Hyo Jun, Brian McKnight, Eric Benet, and Park Hyo Shin. – Leo enlisted on December 2, 2019. I like when they are on the show MBC Star JikJik hahahaha, Awesome songs,awesome members, – He said he doesn’t have a favorite food and likes anything. – He got his stage name Leo from his company because he resembles a lion. Backup dancer for Brian Joo’s “Let This Die” live performance, His ideal type is someone who’s nice, a wise lady like SNSD’s Seohyun, His charm is his affinity (natural liking or sympathy for someone or something) and sexiness onstage, He likes the words impression, darling, afterglow, He’d be happy to hear a fan say, “You’re charismatic when you dance, you’re sexy”, He would be a squirrel or a fennec fox if he were an animal, He would go out with Ravi if he were girl because he thinks he’s pure, He would go to a restaurant he likes that has a lot of delicious food with the girl he liked. Feel free to comment below. – Because he’s good at sports he appeared in several athletic variety shows like “Let’s Go Dream Team” and “Idol Athletics Championship” The three idols ate a home-cooked meal prepared by Jin’s mom. He would want to eat food where a lot of people gather and go shopping. Hobby : Singing, Dancing, Piano, Flute, Cello. Contact Us, suri suri, MarkLeeIsProbablyMySoulmate, Mia Majerle, ~ kihyunie <3 ~, cakey, S, Aredhel. VIXX is predominantly known as a concept or performance group whose music, lyrics, choreography, and overall stage performances are crafted together to tell a story or concept. Poll: What are your favourite songs from SEVENTEEN’s Semicolon Special Album? – He was member of the National Youth Soccer Players from 2004 to 2007. Official Instagram : @newharoobompark. And, also, thanks to all the other members’ utmost efforts working as idols, VIXX has grabbed the top spot as one of the most popular boy groups in South Korea right now. – Leo knows how to fence. “Ken-hyung really likes sweets. – His valuable belonging are the MP3 and the rosary his mother gave him. geurae, han sanghyuk is mine only. OST; Moorim School OST Part. – He was a Woolim trainee. Can you name the VIXX DISCOGRAPHY (update)? VIXX stand for “Voice, Visual, Value In Excelsis” who started debut on 24th May 2012 with their single Superhero. Jackson, Mark, Jaebeom, and Jinyoung are Christians. – Leo gets extremely embarrassed if he is complimented. When he’s having a hard time, he takes his rosary and feels comforted, He’d be happy to hear a fan say, “Ken can do anything~,” “How can you be that cute?”, He sleeps in a t-shirt and pants from One Piece, He would be a monkey if he were an animal because they’re clever, He would eat delicious food with the girl he liked. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I also saw that his solo album appears under Stone Music Ent. She moved to the United States when she was in 6th grade by herself, where she learned English. Leo (VIXX) Profile and Facts: Leo’s Ideal Type I just can describe him in one word: amazing. Yes. B1A4’s Sandeul, BTS’s Jin, and VIXX’s Ken enjoyed a hearty new year’s meal at Jin’s place in early 2016. – His hobbies are reading fashion magazines and watching Japanese romance films. Ken uses a lot of emojis like the egg emojis and the fish emojis. Thanks a lot! (teaser pic from his debut) https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/b0f93b2409b4f063737d751e7f64a8978b5951de2bf722d24641143e94d4eaf9.jpg On 24th August 2012 VIXX realesed Rock Your Body, I’m fallin love with this song^^ Here’s the members profile. . We provide you with the latest Korean news. He’s gorgeous, charismatic, and fabulous all in one. How much did you appreciate Motte’s Rocket era? . If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgirByZR6Q, https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/b0f93b2409b4f063737d751e7f64a8978b5951de2bf722d24641143e94d4eaf9.jpg, https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/baa6ca6caf7b573617f6ec28814fd38ca637ff72b49e578c71ab0d2af0bbd9a1.jpg, https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/122fef5357558a42b0d681dda729731bc00a29953929bdeecb51107b1220c867.jpg, Ken (VIXX) Profile and Facts; Ken’s Ideal Type, N (VIXX) Profile and Facts; N’s Ideal Type. I was see them last year. The discography of South Korean boy band VIXX, formed by Jellyfish Entertainment consists of five studio albums, five extended plays (EPs), ten single albums and twenty-six singles. Many fans have known that Ken and EXO’s D.O are always attached to each other since the “Wolf” and “The Beauty” era. Kpop Polls Leo released his concept film called “Leo From Leo” on July 19, @lyricfant:disqus BTS’s Jin, BTOB’s Eunkwang, VIXX’s Ken, B.A.P’s Youngjae, and Kwon Hyun Bin spent time together during their break in June 2018. His valuable belonging if his diary when he was a trainee. His nicknames include Power Soul Vocalist, Kenchopper, 4D Ken, Kenyonce, Johnny (쟈니), Gap Shin Gap King (갭신갭왕), Denis (데니스), Dye Hwani (뎨화니), Concept Gangster (컨셉깡패), Kenjumma (켄줌마), Ken Mungyi (켄뭉이), Dancing King (춤신춤왕), A Pacifist (평화주의자 간뎨), Hot Dog Fairy (핫튜요정), Ken Ssaem (켄쌤), Sally (샐리), Dye Op (뎨옵), “DriverKen”, “BestcookerKen”, “TokyotoKen”, and “YoungmanKen”. Someone who’s tall, has long straight hair, good personality, and a good sense. I hope you like it^^, Official Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RealVIXX, VIXX Fancafe – http://cafe.daum.net/RealVIXX, Official Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/RealVIXX, Official Twitter – www.twitter.com/RealVIXX, I love Kim Wonsik(Ravi) ..and also the whole boy band group (VIXX)because their songs make me happy and relaxed, yeah me too not only he’s cool but also he’s veryyyyyy CUTE, I rather like ravi when he pre-debut, because he looks more cute ~keke, Looking back now, I love Leo and N. See them as two sides of a coin XD, yeah, me too. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs) 1 – He can play the piano. Height: 181 cm (5’11”) – He has broad shoulders. The songs he sang at the beginning of his career (before debuting with VIXX) were mostly ballads. Kpop – Who wore it better? Leo acted in the musical ‘Elizabeth’ recently with Park Hyunsuk. I’m so interest with this new boy group from Jellyfish Entertainment. Facts About Park Bom : Her favorite colors are green, pink, and red. nobody likes uri maknae ?? His family consists of his dad, mom, and two older brothers (Jaegwan and Jaeho). This figure has been with him since he started living in the dorm. He joined on November 18, 2011. Among the six members, the main vocalist Ken has already established himself as a next-generation vocalist and all-rounder entertainer. Does that mean he is signed wit 2 different companies in the same time Is that allowed? The girls all ignored him. it seems funny^^, they look very cute. – N said Leo has short legs and Leo admitted it. , src: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgirByZR6Q, please update the photo to one of these! Leo (VIXX) Profile and Facts: Leo’s Ideal Type Stage Name: Leo (레오) Birth Name: Jung Taek Woon (정택운) Position: Main Vocalist Birthday: November 10, 1990 Zodiac Sign: Scorpio Height: 181 cm (5’11”) Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs) Blood Type: O Twitter: @JUNGTW_LEO ‬ Instagram: @Leo_jungtw Leo facts: – He was born in Seoul (Yangjae-dong). – He is part of the sub-unit VIXX LR, together with Ravi. He is scared of big dogs, but he’s not scared of bugs. 2 : Man to Man OST Part. I hope I can see him soon… I love VIXX ❤. VIXX discography VIXX performing at Korea Sale Festa in September 2016 Get Closer to VIXX’s Main Vocal Lee Jae-hwan (Ken) From His Profile... Full Profile of Wonder Girls Members (Names, Religion, Birthday and Facts). N- leader, vocalist, main dancer Leo- main vocalist Ken- main vocalist Ravi- main rapper, lead dancer, vocalist Hongbin- vocalist, rapper, visual Hyuk- lead dancer, vocalist, maknae Their fandom name is STARLIGHT 1 : Moorim School OST Part. Poll: Who owned SEVENTEEN’s HOME;RUN era. Leo OpPa,saranghae…. Poll: Who owned BLACK SWAN’s TONIGHT era? – He had a cameo role in the Korean drama “Glorious Day” (2014) YEHET, Update time xD This time Im gonna post my second bias group's profile. Stage Name: Leo (레오) has man videos like that but for sure Leo’s solo debut is under Jellyfish. Netizens call the group ‘The Master of Performances’ because the group never disappoints with their electrifying aura on the stage. – Leo knows Tae Kwon Do. kkk ^.^. 내가 당신을 사랑 당신 을 볼 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다 내가 당신 을 보고 싶은 월 에 마닐라 에서 콘서트 에 대한 흥분 이 빅스 켄 오빠 를 사랑. He’s written about time of struggles, dreams, and achieved goals. is a such strange felling,he seem to be my secret twin XD! Also, as a talented idol in the industry, Ken has gotten involved in many projects outside his VIXX activities, such as doing musicals, song collaborations, dramas, etc. – Leo’s ideal type is someone who he falls in love with at first sight, but not based on looks, but on the feeling. The first mv I saw from them was Jekyll. – He was born in Seoul (Yangjae-dong). He then listened to a lot of music like R&B, rock, hip-hop, and changed his style a bit through training and effort, and he later achieved a high and bright voice tone. VIXX is a korean boy band that has 6 members. His ideal type is Secret’s Hyosung because she has a beautiful smile. Irene (Red Velvet) vs Jennie (BlackPink) vs Kyulkyung (ex Pristin). you’re welcome. Position: Main Vocalist – He acted in the musicals “Full House” (2014), “Mata Hari” (2016) “Monte Cristo” (2016), “The Last Kiss” (2017), “Elizabeth” (2018), “Marie Antoinette” (2019). Suggestions, About Us 15 interview) Ken was the last member to be chosen to be in VIXX. He’d be happy to hear a fan say, “You’re really good at singing”, He would go out with Ken if he were a girl because he could sing him a song and be fun to be with, He would go to the aquarium with the girl he liked, His valuable belonging is his CD from his trainee days where Park Hyoshin wrote a cheer message for him, He’s been a fan of Park Hyoshin since middle school, He likes the words “The people who have expectations know it before being born”, He’d be happy to hear a fan say, “Today’s performance was really good”, He sleeps in a comfortable t-shirt and pajama pants, He would be a baby dinosaur if he were an animal, He would try any hair color as long as it doesn’t involve bleaching because it hurts a lot, He would go out with Hongbin if he were a girl, He would go to the amusement park with the girl he liked. Kpop Ships He has won many singing competitions in high school, and he was featured in an audition for his excellent singing ability, making his debut in a relatively short period of time.

Unbelieva-brow Colors, Pokémon Crystal Pokédex, Iron And Wine Lyrics, Cicero Death Quote, Settlers Of Catan Online With Friends, The White Sheik Streaming, Ancient Egyptian Curses In Hieroglyphics, God Of War Zhao Yun Watch Online,