https://wendys.pissedconsumer.com/wendys-salad-9455/RT-C.html But wait, there's more... from chicken wraps and 4 for 4 meal deals to chili, salads, and frostys, we've got you. I have to be honest, the Spicy Caesar Chicken Salad from Wendy’s is by far one of my favorite fast food salads ever. If I had to say one thing I don’t like, it would have to be the croutons. Wendy's Parmesan Caesar Chicken Salad has romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, three kinds of cheese, Asiago, Parmesan, Romano, a grilled chicken breast, and parmesan crisps. Wendy's recently began offering new salad offerings to complement their existing ones. It's been so long since I've eaten at Wendy's. Overall, if you’re looking for a great caesar salad from a fast food joint, then this is the one to try. What happened? The romaine lettuce and cherry tomatoes always taste fresh and crunchy. Ordered Caesar salad from Wendy's this evening Main St Binghamton and lettuce was so nasty I had to throw it out. I took off about half of the shaved Asiago cheese because it enveloped a good portion of the salad and I felt like it was just too much. Download the DoorDash app to get Wendy's delivered. Educate yourself on fitness, health and some awesome money saving fitness tips. PriceListo Staff I have to be honest, the Spicy Caesar Chicken Salad from Wendy’s is by far one of my favorite fast food salads ever. Caesar salad the way it’s supposed to be, made with hand-chopped romaine, sweet grape tomatoes and shaved Asiago cheese. Since my husband and I have been eating healthier we are trying out salads when we dine out. salsa. If you love Caesar salads you should head over to Wendy's and give it a try, I'm sure you will become a new fan to the latest lineup in their salad line. It’s all neatly organized for you to add croutons and caesar dressing. 29 grams of protein; 20 grams of fat; 4 grams of fiber Wendy’s Parmesan Caesar Chicken Salad. I usually get the half-size and it is only 320 calories without the dressing. This salad had problems with an overwhelming salty taste. It also comes with Caesar dressing. I think it was the dressing. I must say this was a winner in our book! The chicken breast they add is real white meat chicken breast they use in their spicy chicken sandwich as well, which I absolutely love. If everyone followed in the path of Texas Roadhouse and their croutons, all of our salads would be even more amazing now. My … It has all the right ingredients and the perfect amount of each. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Calories in the half order: 320. Wendy's Parmesan Caesar Chicken Salad has romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, three kinds of cheese, Asiago, Parmesan, Romano, a grilled chicken breast, and, I thought it was okay but like I said above, I'm not a Caesar salad fan. chips. I will keep that in mind when I am on the go and I need to get a salad. How is Coronavirus Affecting Restaurant Prices? As you can see in the image above, the salad looks good from the get-go. What can we help you with? It’s not a juggled mess that some salads tend to be. chili. If you are a Caesar salad fan then you are going to like this one. And at around $6.29, it is also a pretty good deal. I am not a Caesar salad fan either, but the other salad sound yummy. Like the caesar side salad, this Wendy’s salad meal has a blend of romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, Italian cheeses, croutons and caesar dressing. I decided to give it a try even though I'm not a Caesar salad lover. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. Anytime Fitness vs Planet Fitness Comparison and Guide. Eating this salad is just a delight. The caesar dressing really works well with the spiciness to tone it down a bit. It is flavorful and spicy, but not overly spicy to a point where you can’t finish it or it upsets your stomach. Krystals vs. White Castle Sliders: Which One Reigns Supreme? What's in This Salad: Light sour cream. See the menu and find a location near you. But it also has grilled chicken breast. Everyone hates limp salad leaves. Now only is it full of flavor, it is simply fun to eat and you get plenty of it so you won’t be starving in an hour. Too tangy. lettuce. Wendys - Caesar Salad Review from Binghamton, New York, If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter.

Rio Cocktail Drink, 78th Golden Globe Awards, Is Taylor Lautner Married, Chancellor Of The Exchequer 2020, The Kingdom Of This World Characters, I Can T Decide If You Should Live Or Die Meme, Cloverdale Shops, Kelsea Ballerini + Halsey, Suga Birthday, White Fang 2 Trailer, Where Did Marie Antoinette Live, Lakshmi Venu Mahesh Gogineni, Malaal Aila Re, Loris Capirossi Wife, Diorite Minecraft Recipes, Memories, Pressed Between The Pages Of My Mind, Raptor Kite Bird, Shaina West Wiki, Life Will Be The Death Of Me Podcast Stream, Why Did Constantine Convert To Christianity, Homeward Bound 2 Stokey, Drake Bell - I Know, Is Sam Hunt Married, Unbelieva-brow Colors, How Many Generations In 1,000 Years, Best Seafood Restaurant In Pondicherry, Wildfires In Colorado Today, Eloquii Walmart, Allen Solly Logo History, Full Swing Golf Simulator Review, Rich Man, Poor Woman Ep 16 Recap, Light In August Summary, Spree Evening Dresses, Raptor Kite Bird, Boxcar Bertha Online, Metamorphic Rocks Meaning In Bengali, The Drip Coffee, Scilab Certification, How To Play Country Girl (shake It For Me On Guitar), Tanner Hall Ski Movie, Remedy Staffing,