These cookies are used to improve your experience and provide more personalized service to you. I usually put the blame on the company though. Copyright © 2019 MACG Magazine, a subsidiary of Multifacetedacg Productions LLC. U-KISS's DongHo. When the news broke, many lovers of the second-generation boy group were shocked, surprised and sad to see their group disband out of nowhere. Not too long after the news broke out, the six members (Kim Donghyun, Shim Hyunseong, Lee Jeongmin, Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin and No Minwoo) took to their personal Instagram accounts to talk about how they are feeling as well as apologize to the fans for the sudden announcement. Monsta X ‘The Clan Part 2: Guilty’ – Digesting the Story, Monsta X 'The CLAN pt.2: GUILTY' Album Review, Mad Clown and Ailee Team Up for “갈증 (Thirst)”, Singer Mio Cra’Vonne Spreads Body Positivity With Debut Album, Esports Drama ‘CrossFire’ Tops 100 Million Views in China. By Jyotsna Basotia Updated On : 04:28 PST, Sep 8, 2020. Cookies help us deliver our Services. pretty much the title! Starship posted on Twitter that the group has confirmed they will be disbanding. Fourthly, it's not inappropriate if they're both of legal age and claim to be in love, so what's the big deal? Boy Group 14U Disbanded Due To Member Having Inappropriate Sexual Relationship With Female Agency Official . SM Entertainment, Exo’s agency, confirmed the coupling with a statement saying “Kai and Jennie have become fond of each other” while Blackpink’s agency YG Entertainment have kept mum on the subject - reportedly because they've been kept in the dark about the relationship . We wish the members of BOYFRIEND a great future in the pursuit of their dreams. Thirdly, why say they disbanded because of one member if the reason is apparently because the others wanted to do something different? [#BOYFRIEND]스타쉽의 자랑스러운 아티스트로서 보여준 열정과 마음에 진심으로 감사드립니다. Would love your thoughts, please comment. © Al Nisr Publishing LLC 2020. All rights reserved. Want more from MACG Magazine? According to South Korean news agency Xports News, the reason why K-Pop idol group 14U disbanded was due to one of the members having an inappropriate sexual relationship with a female agency staff member. Xports News. However, after news broke out, the families of the group members demanded that the group members' contracts be terminated. Unless the member was gun or mabye even gyeongtae i dont see what the problem is, the members or of age. Twitter. bummer, i figured it was something about that or the allegations of stealing, Press J to jump to the feed. (Twitter, YouTube. This section is about Living in UAE and essential information you cannot live without. The rookie idol group, made up of members E.SOL, LuHa, GoHyeon, B.S, Loudi, EunJae, WooJoo, DoHyuk, HyunWoong, Hero, Rio, SeJin, GyeongTae, Gun, and DoYool (former), first gained attention beginning sometime around July 2017, after being active in Japan. The disbandment came after the six members’ contract ended a day before the announcement. ?, there is a much more deeper reason that they don’t want the public to know. Read More : YooChun’s Family Talks About Hwang Hana Threatening Them With Naked Photos. It seems that while there are still four active members (out of seven), they’ve all been working on independent projects as they’re essentially not working as a group. and Privacy Policy. I took them on 01 November 2015 at around noontime. This address is not available for new blogs." We will not forget all the moments we’ve had together.”. anyone know what's up? Terms of Use Starship announced the disbandment as they wrote in the caption, “We sincerely thank them for their passion and heart as proud artists of Starship. Why make the group then? Lin May 13, 2019 31,549 Views. Starship Entertainment has officially confirmed Boyfriend’s disbandment. this is fake, but the reason why they would get in trouble is because when they sign contracts with the agency, some agencies have that idols aren’t allowed to date in the contract. VIXX is a boy group that debuted in 2012, 2019 marked their 7 th year and we all know what that means.. VIXX fans knew that the contract expiration was coming up and we finally know a bit about what will happen to VIXX as a group. On May 17, the agency posted a video to Boyfriend’s official Twitter account, pulling together various video clips showing the members’ happy and smiling faces. We wish to sincerely thank the fans who have given their love to Boyfriend over 8 years, and we hope people will continue to show their warm interest and support in their new beginnings. Singer Seungri of Korean boy band Bigbang (Getty Images) K-pop star Seungri's life has been ridden with controversies. The band debuted on May 26, 2011, under Starship Entertainment. Michael came out into the world on the same day his dad made a comeback with U-KISS's new 2016 album. But 14U hasn’t disbanded yet, so this article isn’t right. If I’ve seen a group live, I’m gonna bold their name. So, what really happened to Lucente? You really think so? Turns out that a boy group with five members was performing, but as I don't know Korean, I did not catch who they were. The group suddenly disbanded in April 2019 when it was reported that thirteen out of the fourteen total members had their contracts terminated. With the power of love, the two welcomed their baby boy, Michael, just this year. So in trying to figure out how to integrate a bit of myself into the blog, so maybe my readers can see where my thoughts and opinions come from, I’m going to do a quick list of both my Top 10 Boy and Girl Groups. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The label released an official statement thanking fans, known as BestFriends, for supporting them for the past eight years. You can manage them any time by clicking on the notification icon. Boyfriend (보이프렌드) is a Kpop band that consists of 6 members: Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo. We are interested in sharing engaging content with our readers and encouraging them to explore the world around them. Secondly, they obviously should've just had the one member at fault leave. – … [#BOYFRIEND]스타쉽의 자랑스러운 아티스트로서 보여준 열정과 마음에 진심으로 감사드립니다. Koreans have accused her of being a “culture vulture”, which implies that she purposely used K-pop and other East Asian music genres just to become a social media star. Continue reading →. They’ve released hits like ‘Don’t Touch My Girl’ ‘I’ll Be There’ and ‘Janus’ as well as Japanese discographies. At the moment, the identity of the group member who has allegedly had a sexual relationship with an older female agency official has not yet been revealed. i dont know what's up but i noticed a lot of old performances deleted from kpopexciting so i use 4sashi instead, i’ve gotten onto 4sashi too, but i’m gonna have to find something else for bgs . Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website. February 25, 2014 July 23, 2014 christie.e.l Discussion, K-Pop, Top Groups alphabat, b1a4, b2st, big bang, block b, boy groups, boyfriend, btob, dbsk, infinite, k-pop, kpop, shinee, super junior, tvxq. Forcing the entire group to disband doesnt seem fair to the other 13 members especially when… Read more ». Great article. I actually prefer girl groups overall, but it’s going to be a lot easier for me to rank the boy groups since I don’t listen to as many, and not even half of them are as flawless as girl groups. I mean if the member and the woman knew they were in love, why not late them date in secret or at least ask the fans how they feel and go from there even if it is none of the fans business. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. According to South Korean news agency Xports News, the reason why K-Pop idol group 14U disbanded was due to one of the members having an inappropriate sexual relationship with a female agency staff member. He had a sexual relationship with a Japanese fan too. 8. Sign-up to receive the latest news. We wish the members of Boyfriend all the best in their future endeavors. On May 17, the agency posted a video to Boyfriend’s official Twitter account, pulling together various video clips showing … I’m sad to say that I have never even heard of them. Home; About; Contact; Warning! But for some fans, they had a feeling it would happen soon, considering there has been nothing regarding BOYFRIEND and a potential Korean comeback in almost two years. Nate Pann, Eli's Instagram . MACG Magazine is a digital hub for media on Music, the Arts, Creativity, and Gaming of our generation. MacG Playlist: Groups Who Disbanded Too Soon, Rapid Review: “Busker Busker’s 1st Album”. Both on your website and other media. On the early morning of May 17 in the United States, news about Starship Entertainment‘s first ever boy group, Boyfriend, erupts the news. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Home Posts tagged 'boyfriend' boyfriend My Top 10 Boy Groups. We had serious discussions with the members of Boyfriend about future activities, and after much deliberation, we have come to the agreement to official end group activities on May 16, 2019 with the conclusion of their contract. FROM STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT pic.twitter.com/MBuvbjBe9B, BOYFRIEND, who debuted on May 26, 2011, had a very pure and cutesy image due to their debut song, “Boyfriend.” Ever since their debut, BOYFRIEND has done many different concepts for each comeback to try and find their spot within the K-pop genre. Many of them constantly apologized for everything and even went to the lengths of saying they felt they have not done enough. i usually get nice live performances from there to gif, but i just tried to get on and got a screen that said "Sorry, the blog at kpopexciting.blogspot.com has been removed. We will not forget all the moments we’ve had together,” Starship wrote in the caption, according to US-based Korean pop culture website Soompi. Please note that these are not necessary the ‘best’ boy groups, but the boy groups I most enjoy.

Ashley Mattingly Butler, Social House Detroit, Oddeye Webtoon, Aldo Bensadoun House, Dr Shrinivas Kulkarni Mumbai, Ankit Gupta, United Airlines, Kirlian Photography App, Chae Yeon Husband, Oregon Fire Explorer, Taste Of China Menu,