". Smoke rollin' out the window, An ice … Brantley Keith Gilbert (born January 20, 1985) is an American country music singer, songwriter and record producer from Jefferson, Georgia. It was the first tune that the country artists wrote together. ? Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. He also appeared on a rap remix of Montgomery Gentry's late-2008 Number One single "Roll with Me". Help, Looking for a song with these lyrics in it. Colt's next album "We the People (Volume 1)" was released in September 2019. Country music artist Jason Aldean re-recorded the song, serving as the third single from his 2010 album My Kinda Party. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. “Dirt Road Anthem” was the first song we ever wrote together, but we were both fans of each others’ music, and we like the same things, so it just came out. The song expresses country pride, southern values, and remembering good times from the past. "The Story Behind The Song: "Dirt Road Anthem" « American Songwriter", "Up & Down: Mickelsons appreciate thoughts; sour note by singer", "Ford brings upbeat style, 'No Trash in My Trailer' crooner to perform country/hip-hop mix", "My Kinda Party >> Music >> Jason Aldean", "Future Releases for Country Radio Stations", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Colt_Ford&oldid=975378223, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 28 August 2020, at 05:24. Are there any famous songs about the Thames? [6] This album included the singles "No Trash in My Trailer"[7] (a cover of a Mike Dekle song) and "Ride Through the Country" (a duet with John Michael Montgomery), the latter of which did not chart until the week of October 10, 2009, when it debuted at number 57 on Hot Country. Yeah, I'm chillin' on a dirt road, Laid back swervin' like I'm George Jones. Ford released a music video for the single on September 11, 2016[14] Love Hope Faith was released on May 5, 2017.[15]. "Dirt Road Anthem" is a song written by country music artists Colt Ford and Brantley Gilbert, both of whom recorded their own versions of the song. "She Likes to Ride in Trucks", featuring Craig Morgan, served as the album's second single. But I still have no idea who wrote the song. If you don't really recall the song, here is some lyrics---, it’s got me reminiscing on the good times, sittin turning off the real life, driving that truck. Brown was born and raised in Athens, Georgia.

Trash Synonyms, Big Al Costume, Dudley Do-right Meaning, Hands Over The City Watch Online, Cafe Colette, César Awards American Winners, Pokémon Café Mix Dishes,