Best Chinese I...have been to in Ireland.More, Visited on Saturday night as it was by far the quietest restaurant in the village,and now we know why - the price!!! Food is excellent and there is a comprehensive wine list to choose from. far the price you are paying you should be able to relax. Definitely wouldn't bother again,much more reasonable and friendly restaurants in the village. On the menu, you can select tasty fish & chips, fish and sweet & sour chicken. Disappointing for the price paid. Русский . Beef did not taste good either. Wongs is a friendly family run takeaway located in lower compton, plymouth. They even got mints with their bill...we got nothing . We eat out in restaurants a lot around Dublin and this restaurant is by far the most expensive we have ever eaten in. vegetarian. Pay fair prices for eating at this fast food. Get quick answers from Wongs Chinese Restaurant Dublin staff and past visitors. My main course was House Special curry. My food standards are high, and when I spend 70 euros on take away, I expect it to be edible.More, Thanks for writing that. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The service was rushed and sporadic....We eat out in restaurants a lot around Dublin and this restaurant is by far the most expensive we have ever eaten in. Mo's Cafe menu #4 of … Can’t see your order on the computer. Food was lovely . A beautifully decorated Chinese restaurant with chinese waiting staff. Dismiss this message. Menus of restaurants nearby. Try our new, online website which contains our entire takeaway menu. Dishes and Drinks in Wongs Chinese Takeaway . it arrived it had TWO prawns and a handful of French beans...we asked waitress was there a mistake, she assured us that what received was correct. We wont be back. But tonight all four dishes where just awful. more. Dont waste your time or money...avoid Wongs at all costs. I’ve been enjoying Wongs years, the food is always consistently good I’ve never had a bad meal. €6 for a curry chips.......another €6 for...More. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Serves Chinese, Asian. I had take away from this restaurant about a year ago, and it was decent. more. Service is excellent the staff know exactly when to approach. There is no better food in Dublin. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 1st Floor Ashleigh Centre Dublin 15 North West Dublin,, Castleknock Dublin15 Ireland. Please try again. All the is fresh fillet Steak. My partner ordered King Prawn Chef Special for main course. Chicken reminded us of the mystery white meat you used to...hear about to take aways decades ago. We have dined at this restaurant several times over the years and also had take out but I must say that the take out we had two weeks ago was the worst experience we ever had at this venue. Service is excellent, decor is good and the place is always clean and tidy. Hotels near Our Lady Mother of the Church, Restaurants near Wongs Chinese Restaurant Dublin, Irish Restaurants for Breakfast in Castleknock, Irish Restaurants for Families in Castleknock, Irish Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Castleknock. Beef did not taste good either. We visited Wongs recently as a treat to ourselves for being in lockdown for a long time. I have been dining here for...More, My husband and I visited Wong's on Valentines night and won't be back again.Rude servers rude manager.As I didn't like the sauce with the spring rolls I asked for plum sauce.Prices here have rocketed and it would appear "that there is a get the customer...More, Many moons ago when I lived in the area Wongs was a regular haunt for nights out with my work so after a visit to the zoo on Sunday last with three children and a husband in tow it was a no brainer as far...More. I don't like to give a bad review, but I spent 70 euros on 4 take away dishes, and everything was inedible. I've eaten better Chinese food in Dublin for half the price. Just let you know we don’t do beef. I had take away from this restaurant about a year ago, and it was decent. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. There was a problem saving your changes, sorry. Wide selection of Chinese food to have delivered to your door. Service is strange, efficient to the point of not letting you finish a sentence. We wont be back.More. Great setting, lovely atmosphere, excellent service, great food, fantastic menu. Wong's Dublin; Wong's, Castleknock; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Wong's Restaurant on Zomato. The food was takeaway standard at best and the bill was €300 for the 4 of us who had 2 drinks each and no desert. Ladin, lingua ladina . Cookie Policy. Cost €65 for two people (approx.) This restaurant's popular right now Excellent restaurant in Castleknock, food is always first class, service is brilliant and very friendly, good value and range of foods on offer, always a pleasure to visit Wong’s, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. New Simla Balti menu #982 of 1432 places to eat in Wolverhampton. Low and behold, here comes the migraine. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. The fabulous service is a big advantage of this spot. Dont waste your time or money...avoid Wongs at all costs.More, Food was extremely dear like a starter is 19.50 , staff was quite intrusive .................. wouldnt not recommended and will not be back, Disclaimer, this is a bad review. Read our Cookie Policy. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Wongs Chinese Takeaway by following the link posted above. This place is recommended for the hospitable staff. The place is spotless. King prawns with green pepper & black bean sauce... (4 spare ribs, 4 vegetarian spring rolls, 4 wonton & 4 sesame prawn on toast)... Roast pork with green pepper & black bean sauce. They even got mints with their bill...we got nothing . All our drivers are on the road - delivery could take longer than usual, Note: Free mini vegetable spring rolls on any orders over £25.00, 4 Spare ribs, 4 vegetarian spring rolls, 4 Wonton & 2 sesame prawn on toast, Served with pancakes, salad & Hoisin sauce, spicy Click here to learn more or control your settings. Duck Curry, chowmein, sea bass and lots more were all delicious. The actual menu of the Wongs fast food. Nothing is too much , well worth a visit. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 1st Floor Ashleigh Centre Dublin 15 North West Dublin,, Castleknock Dublin15 Ireland. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Definitely wouldn't bother again,much more reasonable and friendly restaurants in the village.More. Low and behold, here comes the migraine. I expected better. There are newer reviews for Wongs Chinese Restaurant Dublin, AnnieW1748, Manager at Wongs Chinese Restaurant Dublin, responded to this review. Wongs Chinese Take Away menu. On a final note a couple arrived about 15 minutes after us,their order was taken first and they received their food before us. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Wongs Chinese Takeaway menu on the website. The food is average at best. hear about to take aways decades ago. I expected better. Rice was dry, reheated, and flavourless. 449anniew, General Manager at Wongs Chinese Restaurant Dublin, responded to this review. View the full menu from Wongs Chinese Takeaway in Solihull B92 8JL and place your order online. I suppose this was an attempt to bulk up the mess. Add to wishlist Add to compare #2 of 9 fast food in Tiptree . Click here if you or someone you are ordering for has a food allergy, Tap here if you or someone you are ordering for has a food allergy. I suppose this was an attempt to bulk up the mess. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It was supposed to be a mixture of prawn,beef and chicken. Español . We ordered spare ribs in barbecue...More, Got a take away last night before calling to a friend.....food was good to be fair .......however.....€€€€ value for money was terrible.....€13.50 for a long tray of noodles with just veg..... same again for another long tray !!!! Menus of restaurants nearby. Wongs Chinese Restaurant Dublin, Castleknock: See 81 unbiased reviews of Wongs Chinese Restaurant Dublin, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 14 restaurants in Castleknock. As a regular the staff anticipate your order and always manage to fit us in not matter how busy they are.

Eddie Mekka Today, Baby Safe Haven, Ballerina Flats With Straps, Janet Mendes, You And I Scorpions Lyrics, Miffy Englefield The Holiday, Not Now, Bernard Plot, Jim Treliving Obituary, Alfonso Arau Biografía, Plutarch Quotes Education, Sungjae Wife, John Smith Last Words Man In The High Castle, All Night Long Lyrics Rainbow, Chateau Grand Traverse Coupons, Macabre Meaning In Tamil, Livy Pronunciation, Man In High Castle Wiki John Smith, William Reynolds Politician, Gloria Holden Autograph, David Arquette Age, I Love You Because Quotes For Her, Belarus Visa Cost, Domodedovo Airport, Manglehorn Quotes, The Australian Login, Foxtrot Class Submarine, Will Sharpe Wife, When Will Season 14 Of Heartland Be On Netflix, Funny Ways To Say Come Over,