Puneet Khanna has directed the film penned by Navjot Gulati and Sumit Arora. KBC 12: Will Chhavi Become First Millionaire Of The Season? Yami shared a behind-the-scenes clip from the shoot of … pic.twitter.com/AEqTxVWoC8, — taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) September 20, 2020. She won hearts through Bala (2019), where she played a role of TikTok star. To Start receiving timely alerts please follow the below steps: #Filmibeat: Best Of 2018. Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option. Yami Gautam Upcoming Movies List 2019, 2020 Release Dates - MT Wiki providing latest updated bollywood Actress Yami Gautam All new Upcoming Hindi … Scroll down the page to the “Permission” section . May 6, 2020 May 6, 2020 Avantika Sharma Leave a comment. 28 November 1988 born Yami Gautam started her career in Television and worked in these television series Chand Ke Paar Chalo (2008), Raajkumar […] So my team said, 'You know, forget it. Yami Gautam is one of the most beautiful faces in Bollywood. Once the changes is done, click on the “Save Changes” option to save the changes. Director. Recently, while speaking with a leading tabloid, Yami revealed that she had a … Yami Gautam Upcoming Movies List 2020,2021. Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox? Required fields are marked *. And I also used to feel bad since the team and their hard work is involved. She further said that she even fainted once after five-six takes while shooting for a song in the extreme heat. Exclusive complied list with movies like Bhoot Police (2021), Ginny Weds Sunny (2020), Bala (2019), Uri: The Surgical Strike (2019), Batti Gul Meter Chalu (2018), Sarkar 3 (2017), Kaabil (2016), Junooniyat (2015), Sanam Re (2016), Badlapur (2015) Actress Yami Gautam has started preparing for her upcoming spooky adventure comedy, Bhoot Police, which also stars Saif Ali Khan and Arjun Kapoor. ", Yami also spoke about how her team supported her during that tough phase, and added, "I realised I need some heavy carbs as I won't be able to survive and sustain night shoots. A pop up will open with all listed sites, select the option “ALLOW“, for the respective site under the status head to allow the notification. We shot in Delhi, Mussoorie, Karnal, and then I was also shooting for Bala. Today, she is the first choice of many filmmakers, has worked opposite superstar Hrithik Roshan in action romantic thriller film Kaabil (2017) then she leads Ram Gopal Verma’s Sarkar 3 (2017) also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Manoj Bajpai, and Ronit Roy in key roles and failed at Box Office. Release Date. "Let the prep begin #BhootPolice," she wrote along with a selfie, in which she poses in front of a mirror with lots of make-up products lying in front of her. But everyone was so nice and supportive. The actress is a well-known face of Television and Hindi Cinema has also worked in South Indian movies and Punjabi Film. But I just got up as I knew people were waiting, there were dates involved. Chetna Kapoor Actors Yami Gautam and Vikrant Massey's upcoming romantic-comedy Ginny Weds Sunny is set to premiere on Netflix on October 9. Here click on the “Privacy & Security” options listed on the left hand side of the page. On Sunday, Yami expressed gratitude to people for recognising her hardships and work, saying that the encouragement helps her move forward. Click on the Menu icon of the browser, it opens up a list of options. The actress started her film career in 2010 and worked in Kannada film Ullasa Utsaha (2010), Punjabi Film Ek Noor (2011), then Telugu Nuvvila (2011). ALSO READ: Yami Gautam Gets Asked By A Fan If She Consumes Drugs; Here's What The Actress Replied! Sci-Fi & Fantasy,Drama,Action & Adventure, Yami Gautam Reveals Why She Abstains From Constantly Flocking To Social Media Amid Lockdown, Yami Gautam Hits Back After Being Called Disrespectful For Rejecting A Fan's Gamosa In Guwahati. Name of the Film. The official Twitter handle of Netflix India announced the release date with a song-teaser of the film. ALSO READ: Yami Gautam On Being Snubbed At The Filmfare Awards For Her Performance In Bala! The actress took to Twitter to share an update about the film. Recently, while speaking with a leading tabloid, Yami revealed that she had a tough time, health-wise, before she began to shoot for the film. Ginny Weds Sunny: The upcoming Bollywood project is directed by Puneet Khanna and is slated to hit the big screens in late 2020. Ginny Weds Sunny. Star Cast– Yami, Pulkit Samrat, Ayushmann, Taapsee. Yami Gautam as Ginny and Vikrant Massey as Sunny to pair in this rom-com directed by Puneet Khanna. Actress Yami Gautam has started preparing for her upcoming spooky adventure comedy, Bhoot Police, which also stars Saif Ali Khan and Arjun Kapoor. Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option. To Start receiving timely alerts please follow the below steps: Story first published: Friday, October 23, 2020, 10:22 [IST]. Both my meals used to be just khichdi. Bala Day 14 Collection: Ayushmann’s 3rd Film to enter 100 Crore Club, Bala 11th Day Box Office Collection: Adamant to enter 100 crore club, Bala 9th Day Box Office Collection: Superb collections in the second weekend, Baaghi 3 Box Office Collection Day 6: Crosses Rs 80 Crore Mark On Wednesday, Farhan Akhtar Upcoming Movies 2020 & 21 Release Date, Budget, Trailer etc. Indebted for your love, not only for #GinnywedsSunny but always recognising the hardships & resilience that it takes for someone like myself to sustain here & continue to walk ahead with my head high, no matter what ! And post the film, I barely got any time to recover. Director- Pavan KirpalaniStar Cast-Saif Ali Khan, Arjun Kapoor, Yami Gautam, Jacqueline Fernandez, Ali FazalRelease Date-N/A, Director- Puneet KhannaStar Cast-Yami Gautam, Vikrant MasseyRelease Date– 9 October 2020 on Netflix, Also Read: Deepika Padukone Upcoming Movies List 2020,2021, Copyright 2020 © All rights Reserved by bollywoodtadkaa, Our website uses cookies to improve your experience. ", Recalling the incident, the actress, "There's a song and while filming that, I fainted after five or six takes as we were shooting in extreme heat. BB Tamil 4: Here's All You Need To Know About Suchitra. Yami Gautam-Vikrant Massey starrer Ginny Weds Sunny released on Netflix on October 9, 2020. 2020. ", We Didn't Leak Information About Sushant Singh Rajput Case: CBI to HC, Three Delhi Eateries Threatened, Voted Down Online for Feeding Rohingya Refugees, El Clasico: Real Madrid Beat FC Barcelona at Camp Nou to go Top of La Liga Table, Badshah Suffers Sunburn While Holidaying in Maldives, Check Out Varun Dhawan's Comment, MS Dhoni Retiring from IPL too?

A Life In The Theatre Synopsis, Funeral Chords Lukas Graham, Nepalese Rupee, Hatter's Castle Pdf, Morgan Wallen 2019 Tourbest Morgan Wallen Quotes, Reluctantly Meaning In Telugu, Ricky Williams Trade, British Crime Writers Male, Extrusive In A Sentence, Watch Pollyanna, Watch Jewel Of The Nile, House Meaning Episode Cast, Icarly Full Episodes, Latvia Religion, Whats On 60 Minutes Tonight, Slingshot Ride Near Me, The Mummy (1932 Script), Kazakh Learning Resources, Love Train Acapella, Ftc Complaint,