You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. And if I never get to Heaven, do you think I'll still be free? what the heck do you expect is gonna look like?? Is there an idol with a worse tattoo? Prev; Page 2 of 3 ; 1; 2; 3; Next; This topic has been archived.

This tattoo is so ugly and I wouldn't want to have sex with a partner whose mom is tattooed on his chest, imagine riding him, you look down and see his mom staring at you lmao. 59 replies to this topic #21 HugeBoi Minos Wife HugeBoi Minos Wife. Zico shows his love and devotion to his mother with a portrait of his mom on his left chest. Zico Block B tattoo. Posted January 18, 2015. Upper and lower back. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. can you imagine having sex with him and all of the sudden you'r watching at his mom face ? Another artist of the hip hop scene with multiple tattoos, Zico finishes our list with 3 of his most meaningful tattoos. © OneHallyu 2020. zico: no *moves your head so ur looking at his mom tattoo*. It looks like a bat. The comments on this thread...I'm cackling!!!

What are the coolest tattoos you've seen on an idol or rapper and what are the ugliest ones you've seen? 3. iKON’s Bobby. A piece located in the middle of the wearer’s back leads up to her neck. I dont like tattoos so … Drake has Aaliyah face tattooed on his back I think.

[NAVER + NAVER TV] 'Order & Cook' Reveals 3rd, 4th... [NAVER] Yoon Jongshin x Zico Released "Wi-Fi" an o... [NAVER] "Wednesday Food Talk" Park Kyung does sush... [NAVER] Block B P.O, check his pictorial B cuts...... [NAVER] Block B, from Amsterdam to London... Europ... [NAVER] Abnormal Summit Teaser with Park Kyung and... [NAVER] U-Kwon and P.O for GRAZIA, "we're in charg... [NAVER] ‘Insolent Housemates’ confirmed for regula... [NAVER] Song Minho sends food truck as gift for P.... [NAVER] 'Problematic Men' 100th Episode, From IQ 1... [INSTIZ] Zico's Tattoos That Are Called Beautiful ... [NAVER] Park Kyung, the beloved maknae of the "Pro... [NAVER TV] O'live "Order & Cook" 1st & 2nd Teaser ... [NAVER] Taeil X B-Bomb,The '90 Line' Who Solidifie... [NAVER] Zico and Yoon Jongshin's express collabo..... [NAVER] Jaehyo Participates in Charity Event, Deli... [NAVER] P.O is The New Exclusive Model for Cosmeti... [NAVER] Zico Received 'Artist Awards' from KOMCA, ... [PANN] Please see thisㅋㅋGoblin Block Bㅋㅋㅋ. Pocket Hyung 3,959 Pocket Hyung 3,959 Top Percentage Supreme Hyung; Member; 3,959 10,219 posts; Location: Cube Basement; Awards. no one will ever regret that i have my moms and dads name tattooed. most of his tattoos are ugly  i don't mean his mom is ugly but the placement is ugly and also the art style. Member 30,550 posts Posted 17 January 2016 - 04:22 PM (Edited by HugeBoi Minos Wife, 17 January 2016 - 04:23 PM.) I like the star tattoos that Narsha and Qri have. He was first seen with this full set of tattoos on his right hand on September 19, 2019 at the airport after coming back from vacation. [ENG SUB] MBC Insolent Housemates Pilot Episode: P.O, Hong Jinyoung, Kim Shinyoung Team Full Cut Part 1, B-Bomb puts strength to his shoulder and uploaded a bath selfie, Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. yoongi is shooting a cypher in2 my mouth rn,,, B2UTYful Say A; GiKwang's Wife & Jia's Mistress.
The design incorporates scroll-work and the edges of the tattoo resemble an oversimplified depiction of a feather. I DON'T like tattoos but i do gotta admit i have seen some pretty nice ones and some fug ones that don't even make sense in Kpop; I was wondering what y'all peasants think, I kinda like the tattoos Hyuna and Jiyeon have~, and is even more hilarious cuz we don't even have to ask in which category they blong!! [NAVER + NAVER TV] 'Problematic Men' Park Kyung so... [INSTIZ] P.O's Fanboying That We Can Relate. Coolest and ugliest idols/ K rappers tattoos ? It would look cool with more tattoos around it tbh. Getting a tattoo on your upper or lower back usually causes low-moderate to moderate amounts of pain because skin here …

Share this post. *DYING*, jaejoong's back  tattoos will be forever my fave. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Getting lit with Jessica and Junhoe under the stars 🌟, ʟᴜᴄᴋÊ� ʟᴜᴄᴋÊ� ʟᴜᴄᴋÊ� ʟᴜᴄᴋÊ�. Back and Neck. Link to post Share on other sites. [INTERVIEW] U-Kwon, "Block B is the Team that Brou... [NAVER] Block B Wraps Up Beeutiful Fanmeeting Succ... [NAVER] Block B Jaehyo Catches Yellowtail, 'Monthl... [NAVER] 'Game Show' Block B Jaehyo calmly defeats ... [NAVER] P.O Confirmed as MC for 'Loud and Bizarre ... [NAVER] "Unstoppable Talent", Pay Attention to Bl... [NAVER] "From Musicals to Fishing".. Block B Jaehy... [NAVER POST] Block B's Seven Colour Interview. jaejoong's back tattoos will be forever my fave ... zico: no *moves your head so ur looking at his mom tattoo* zico: look me in the eyes.

Veteran idol Lee Hyori has a few tattoos here and there, but she is most known for the one along the back of her arm! We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. ARMY on his knuckles has two meanings. but I think that Zico's idea of having his mom on his heart is sweet, but he needs to sue whoever drew that.. hyunas tattoo has a nice meaning but i dont like the way the letters are witten and the stars dont look nice i prefer gds tattoo, Jaejoong's new stomach tattoo looks a little like pubes to me, Taehyun has 1 tattoo on his left arm and 2 ones on his left wrist : Jean Michel Basquiat( his idol) ,Stay Gold, 5 pieces of a banana peel which probably symbolize 5 members of Winner, Well he just got another one on his right arm recently . why in the Illuminati hel would you get 1) in the pelvic area 2) that is written in BLACK Ink 3) with SQUIGLY lines?? - “one gif and one still image of Zico’s back tattoo. Your number one Asian entertainment forum, serving the community since 2013.

Secret Weapons Over Normandy Xbox One, Carrie Underwood Seating Chart, The Case Of The Telltale Tap, Sainikudu Telugu Movie Watch Online, Call Of Duty Companion App Loadout Editor, Alisha And Mckenzie Newton, Fort Words, What To Do In Enid, Ok This Weekend, Black Closed Toe Platform Heels, Pokémon Honey, Charles Smith Wines, Abhishek Banerjee Father Name, Good Friend Vs Bad Friend Worksheet, Uniqlo Achievements, Gangster Wallpaper, Silver Flat Shoes, Do Aur Do Paanch Cast, Scotty Mccreery Second Audition, Spykman’s Rimland Theory, Noah Cyrus' Mad At You Lyrics Meaning, Cinda Adams, Slated For Today, Colin Edwards Height, Sing Me To Heaven Ssaa Pdf, Safe Haven Baby Box Ohio, Definition Of Work In Physics, Anna Chlumsky Hannibal, Sweetie Pie's, Kevin Guthrie Partner, The Revolt Wrestling, Who Wrote I Never Picked Cotton, Which Urshifu Form Should You Choose, Derek Chauvin Police, Where Is Ray Nitschke Buried, Ming Dynasty Emperors, An American Girl: Saige Paints The Sky Full Movie, Azul Meaning Dutch, Multistate Nation Ap Human Geography, Stage 3 Fire Restrictions Colorado, Tinggi Badan Teuku Rifnu Wikana, 2nd Birthday Girl, Mercy Street Elbow, Deadpool 3 Release Date, Joan Grande Height, Criteria For Direct Hospital Admission, Disadvantages Of Post Mortem Examination, Famous Photos 2019, Nik Collection Lightroom, The Alienist Season 1 Hulu, Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Brands, Thomas Rhett Lennon, Watch Letterkenny, Super M Leader, Pokémon Go Fest 2020 Rewards, Uniqlo Brand Identity, Loney Meaning, Innovative Ice Cream Ideas, Adventures Of Mark Twain Creepy, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Full Movie Online Watch, Lays Down Sentence, Mew Evolution, Pliny The Elder Quotes Natural History, Suede - Suede, Civil Disobedience Movement, Rangers Fc Fixtures 2020/21, Immercenary Soundtrack, Goody Two-shoes Synonyms, Scorn Kickstarter, Related Words For Forever, Blame It On You Lyrics Jake Miller, Joe Thomas Singer Net Worth 2020, Pitch Perfect 2 Full Movie Google Drive, What Does Charma Mean, Chris Doleman Brother, Don't Forget Me Meaning, Anne Maxwell Hypnotherapist, Why Is Bicycle Thieves A Classic, Hines Ward Mother, Caesarion Pronunciation, Icc World Cup 2019 Match Chart, 16 Inch Bike With Stabilisers, Star Wars Summary, See You In June Meme, Pokemon Sword And Shield Honey Watts, Un Secretary-general Salary, Petit Biscuit Sounds, Benghazi Attack, Wong's Menu Manalapan Nj, Evans Gambit Chess Games, Spree Evening Dresses, Nebulous Sentence, Brick Snaps Austral, Walmart Supply Chain Process Flow Diagram, Index Of 1987 When The Day Comes, Long Beach Air Quality Now, I Feel Bad Season 2,